HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 6:20 pm

*throws rattata's and Totodile's pokeballs, while still holding Adano* Totodile, would be good but he doesn't know any water type moves, rattata really doesn't do that much damage either, and I don't know Adano's move set............
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 12:58 am

Lily sighed, "Its a fire type, fire is not good on rock," she said, slightly confused that Nick didnt know that. Then she had an idea, "Lets go to the nearby river, lake thing an I can catch a water Pokemon while you train your Totodile to learn some water type moves to beat Brock with.
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 3:19 am

nick:ok
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 5:29 am

Lily walked up to the water and three Magikarp lept up at her and started Splashing at her, while another, stronger one trie to hit her down, with not much success. "Go Blazey," she yelled while throwing out Blazey's Pokeball, "Hey Nick wanna help take out these Magikarp?" she asked.
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Nick:Sure,totobile use Scratch!
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 am

Two of the Magikarp attacked Totodile, one used Spladh around Totodile as i only to distract him, the other kinda wobbled up to Totodile and tried to Tackle it.

(there lv12 and 15)
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 4:06 am

totodile dodged

Nick:Come on totodile lets do this, all they are, are magkarp, jump in the water and increase your speed then use tackle
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

A new journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4