HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 2:11 am

The sun rises over viridian city, half way hidden behind clouds. An alarm clock goes of,"nnnnnnngggghhhhhh 7 more minutes," A door opens up.
"Wake up, the free starters came in today your gonna be late, come on sleepy head, wake up..............D:< I SED WAKE UP D@** IT!"
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"nick said as he rolled over.
>:3 "Fine then we'll do this the hard way"Grabs the bottom of the bed and picks up causing nick to roll off the bed onto the floor."WAKE UP!!!!!!!"
"I'm up, I'm up"Nick said weerly as he got up off the floor. He opened his eyes and looked at clock."HOLY CRAP ITS 6:30, IM LATE"Nick dashed out of his room and out the door and headed over to the lab."GOTTA HURRY, i wont get any pokemon if im late"He finally arrived at the lab,he rushed through the doors"AM I LATE!"
I chair swivels around, and proffeser oak is sitting there,"nope in fact your the first person here, people are getting lazier each year getting here later and later, anyway take your pick"He grabs three pokeballs and throws them in the air, a chikorita, a totodile, and a cyndaquil appear."Take your pick =3="
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lemme think hmmmmmmmmm i think ill take hmmmmmmmm ummmm lets see ill take"Covers eyes and randomly points his finger at one of the pokemon"YOU!"He points to a totodile"I'll take a totodile, and ill name him lil gator"
"Uhhhhh totodile is a crocodile though, not a aligator, but whatever, anyway heres 5 pokeballs and totodiles pokeball, also a poke'dex"
"Thanks proffesor Oak"looks at totodile i think we'll have an awesome journey together...........
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 am

No you cant mod yourself you need to get a mod to mod you....
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 am

A trainer walks up to Nick, "Wow another new trainer. Hey you might be a good match for my sister!" exclaimed the trainer sending out his Fearow, "Find Amy," he ordered and his Fearow flew off. "My sister is a new trainer as well and she is looking for someone to battler, you will battle her, wont you?"
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 am

Nick:yeah sure
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 1:00 am

A girl walked up to Nick, she had long blonde hair and was very short, but her face looked almost exactly like the boy's. "Yep, thats my sister, you wanna battle her?" The sister threw out a Pokeball and a Charmander came out (lv6, male) "My names Lily, now lets battle!"
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 1:47 am

Nick:Ok I'm up to the challenge*throws pokeball*Come on out totodile, you go first Lily
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:06 am

Lily smiled, "Blazey use Scratch!" she commanded as Blazey the Charmander started running up to Totodile, bearing its claws and teeth, ready to slash Totodile right across the face when it got close to it. "Good work!"
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:09 am

totodile 20/25 hp

Nick:Counter with bite*totodile runs up and bites chrmanders arm*Good job

Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 am

(totodile learns bite at lv13...)
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 am

(ignore my last post then)
totodile 20/25 hp

Nick:Totodile use scratch*totodile runs up to charmander and scratches him accross the face*Awesome job
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 am

(ur not supposed to say if it hits next time)

Blazey was knocked back by Totodile's Scratch, but got back on its feet. Lily shouted out, "Now Scratch at its arms so tht it ant scratch back!" and blazey began to charge straight at Totodile, aiming to Scrat h it right across the hands to weaken Totodile's next Scratch.
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:34 am

Nick:Totodile dodge!*totodile moved out of the way*Now use scratch!*totodile runs at charmander
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:37 am

Blazey was caught off guard by Totodile dodging and was knocked to the ground after being scrached in the back of the head. "Hmm use Scratch again," ordered the trainer. It was obvious that Blazey was getting weak now as it sort of just jogged up to Totodile to go for another Scratch.
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:43 am

Nick:This is too easy dodge, and then use leer on blazey*totodile dodges then uses leer*
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 am

Blazey wasnt paying enough attention to notice Totodiles Leer, "Just use Scratch!" ordered lily and Totodile obeyed by simply scratching Totodile, "You can do this!" Lilys brother watched, intereste in the battle, "He sure is a good new trainer."
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 2:54 am

*because of leer, charmanders defense fell one stage*

Nick:Totodile dodge and use you own scratch*totodile does this*
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:01 am

Blazey managed to dodge this Scratch only just narrowly by leaning back as Totodile went for the swipe. Lily could barely contain her excitement, "Scratch! Scratch! Scratch!" she exclaimed and Blazey followed by Scratching back at Totodile just as it was off balance from the Scratch.
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:02 am

Nick:Totodile get out of there*totodile got hit*Totopdile come on get up and use scratch*totodile gets up and attacks*
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 am

Blazey was hit hard by the Scratch and knocked to the ground. "Come on Blazey can do it," encouraged Lily but even she knew that Blazey couldnt win. It could hardly stand. Tryin to stand up, it looked at Totodile and waited to be finished by it.
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:10 am

Nick:Dont attack totodile, no need to finish it, its to weak to even stand properly
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:18 am

Lily frowned, but her brother smiled, "Hes right Lily, he is a true sportsman as well as a skilled new trainer. God work," he walked up to shake Nick's hand. Lily returnes blazey back into its Pokebal, "Well good battle i guess, see ya round." After saying that, she waled back up north to wherever she came from.
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 am

(XD god work, I AM GOD!)

Nick:*shakes his hand*seeya lily, totodile return*returns totodile to his pokeball*hey is there any pokemon centers round here, cuz totodile took a lil dmge?
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:27 am

Lily's brother shook his head, "The closest official Pokemon Cemtre is up in Viridian City, a few miles north of here. Its not really that far if you walk, just stay out of wild pokemon grass and you should be okay." Then he sighed, "I best be off to Cinnabar Islands," he said, before sending out Fearow to fly him away.
Eevee
Eevee

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 3:29 am

Nick:Bye and thnx, mabey I'll see you and your sis again someday*he waves as he starts walking down the road
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 7:52 am

Eventually a Ratatta scurried past Nick an started circling him, baring its teeth aggresively, before jumping at Nick as if trying to attack him, still with teeth bared.

(lv3 female)
Sponsored content

A new journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey   A new journey H6Q0F8z

A new journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next