HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few new moves I've made

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

A few new moves I've made Empty
PostSubject: A few new moves I've made   A few new moves I've made H6Q0F8zSun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Name: Forest Fire
Type: Fire
Type 2: Special
Target: Everyone
Effect: Burn
Description: The User spurts flame toward the ground, ignighting it and damaging all of the Pokemon currently in the battle. It deals double the damage if used on a Grass-Type Pokemon(Without the super-effective hit)
Can be learned by: Any Fire-Type Pokemon through TM001
Accuracy: - (Unless in the air or using dig, in that case, the attack misses)
Power: 20

Name: Storm Drain
Type: Water
Type 2: Status
Target: Anyone BUT the user, can only be used on one Pokemon at a time.
Effect: Heals status changes(Such as lowering defense, can also wipe away increases it has gotten as well)
Description: The user drenches the target in a healing balm of water that cures it of the curses that the enemy has placed on it, including those that it has gotten to increase it's fighting Potential.

Can be learned by: Any Water-Type Pokemon through TM002
Accuracy: 50
Power: - (Deals no damage)

Name: Twist Palm
Type: Fighting
Type 2: Physical
Target: Opponent
Effect: Deals Damage
Description: The user strikes their palm at a target, upside down, and then twists it as the attack hits, adding a spiral effect that knocks the target backwards.

Can be Learned by: Any Fighting-Type Pokemon through TM003
Accuracy: 65
Power: 45

Last edited by MaximumMajin on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: A few new moves I've made   A few new moves I've made H6Q0F8zWed Jun 08, 2011 7:15 pm

please list pokemon which learn it, and a TM number you want to have for it
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

PostSubject: Re: A few new moves I've made   A few new moves I've made H6Q0F8zWed Jun 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Done~!
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: A few new moves I've made   A few new moves I've made H6Q0F8zThu Jun 09, 2011 12:09 am

Custom TMs 1, 2 and I think 3 are already taken up
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

PostSubject: Re: A few new moves I've made   A few new moves I've made H6Q0F8zThu Jun 09, 2011 12:10 am

then what's open?

PostSubject: Re: A few new moves I've made   A few new moves I've made H6Q0F8zThu Jun 09, 2011 1:07 am

I'd suggest starting in the hundreds, as even in the games there's only about 94 TMs or some such.
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

PostSubject: Re: A few new moves I've made   A few new moves I've made H6Q0F8zThu Jun 09, 2011 1:19 am

Well, that's why I decided to start with "001" because I know i'll be making more, I just don't know how much. But I need to know how many others where made, and I'm much too tired to count that right now...

PostSubject: Re: A few new moves I've made   A few new moves I've made H6Q0F8zThu Jun 09, 2011 1:20 am

You don't have to if you just start after 100...
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

PostSubject: Re: A few new moves I've made   A few new moves I've made H6Q0F8zThu Jun 09, 2011 3:31 am

True, I'll do that tomorrow.
(Today was record-breaking heat, 97-112 Degrees Fahrenheit, and I was outside the entire day for a field trip, so I'm pretty spent at the moment...)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few new moves I've made   A few new moves I've made H6Q0F8z

A few new moves I've made
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1