HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Made It!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 6:12 am

Azshara and Sophie entered the city just as it had gotten to the point that vision would have been scarce. Few people seemed to be out at this point in time and not much noise could be heard. Sophie climbed off the horse pokemon and pulled out her pokeball."You were amazing today, Azshara. You deserve a long rest." The familiar red beam shot from the pokeball and Azshara was once more back in it. Sophie returned it to her pack and waited to see if Novali was ready to move on. "I think there's an inn up ahead, I'm sure they allow pokemon so Foxi should be alright to come in with us. Let's go before we run into some more wild pokemon skirting the edge of town at night." Sophie hopped Novali had heard her. She started to casually walk towards a well lit building that appeared to be very welcoming. This was definitely an inn. With that, Sophie stepped inside.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 6:23 am

Foxi stopped and Nova's iron grip remained in Foxi's 'mane', though she was half asleep herself. Foxi was finally panting, fairly tired. The ninetales lay down on the ground and Novali quite literally rolled off of her back onto her own. "Ngh, so tired."

Did Foxi steal her energy or something? The pokemon looked tired while her trainer looked like she could pass out at any moment. She heard Sophie's comment about how the inn allowed pokemon and nearly grumbled.

"If they didn't, I'd just rough it. Foxi hates the pokeball and would cause more trouble that putting her in it would be worth. And I don't like those things either. I'd only put her in one if I absolutely had to," Novali's eyes shined with a tired, yet passionate sheen. Foxi supported her trainer as they made their way to the inn.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 6:59 am

After speaking with the innkeeper for several minutes and handing over enough money to cover the room expenses, Sophie was led up some stairs and down a hallway to a room that contained two beds, a television, a nintendo wii, and a small area with a bed accessible to small to medium sized pokemon and a dish of food. Sophie instantly ran in and set her egg down on the covers of the bed on the far side of the room and climbed up to sit on it. The room was nice and it would definitely be alright to stay in for the night.

Sophie set her pack down on the floor, hopefully her pokemon were comforable in their pokeballs. She never even considered that they might not even like it in there. Sophie would be sure to ask a professional next time she ran into one.
"Well, Foxi looks like she's accomodated for and we have a little bit of entertainment, though I don't really feel like we have to use it. I'm really tired as it is. We'll get an early start tomorrow if we can. That should give everyone enough time to rest up. I really do want to know when this thing will hatch. I'm so excited to meet the little thing." Sophie held up the egg and turned it from side to side. Again, nothing spectacular, but curiosity could never help but to overcome her mind.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 7:29 am

Nova and Foxi followed Sophie to the room. She'd never been out of Saffron before, so even being in this small part of a new city was scary yet exciting. She walked into the room and saw a bed designed for a pokemon. Foxi tried it out for a moment or two before bounding onto the bed that apparently she decided that she'd share with Nova.

Nova smiled softly and snuggled up in bed with her pokemon. "I'm rather sleepy myself. I think I'll just go to bed." Nova sighed and snuggled closer to her warm, warm pokemon.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zFri May 04, 2012 2:25 am

A few minutes after Novali had gone to bed, Sophie figured she'd do the same. There wasn't much else to do. She was a bit jealous she didn't have a furry pokemon, though that was ok. Instead, she crawled under the covers and wrapped her arms around the small pokemon egg. She fell asleep within seconds.

The next morning Sophie rose from bed, stretching. She carefully climbed off the bed so as not to faceplant and went over and poked Foxi, then she proceeded to loudly yell at Novali, with extreme cheer in her voice.
"Novali!!!! Wake up it's time to go do something!!!" It was clear that Sophie was a morning person. Afterwards, Sophie ran downstairs and bolted out the door. Today was a new day, that meant a new day for training and experience. Maybe there was something they could check out in town, or if they really wanted to, they could go looking for pokemon again around the city. Still, she hadn't eaten in a while and Novali was probably hungry too. Good thing there appeared to be a nice restaurant down the lane. "Hey, Novali, do you and Foxi feel like getting some breakfast?"
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zFri May 04, 2012 2:47 am

Nova's sleep was quite grand. Nice warm pokemon wrapping its tails around you, warm egg at her stomach. She didn't budge an inch the entire night. So when Sophie yelled at her to wake up and get moving, she nearly jumped right out of bed. The only time she'd ever been woken up like that was when a vulpix had stored too much heat and had decided to let it out inside.

She didn't smell smoke, so she sat up a little slower than usual, still hesitant as to what was going on. "Time to go do something? How about breakfast? Or how about we just go back to sleep?" Nova mumbled rubbing her eyes gently not even hearing the rest of what Sophie was saying.

If she had to be awake, then her pokemon was going to be too. Nova reached over and gently shook Foxi a few times and the fox's tails just twitched slightly. "Foxi, if you don't get out of bed you're not getting any poketreats!" A grumbled chorus of yips came from the ninetales as it stretched and yawned, trying to wake up.

"There. Now where do we get some food?" Nova asked sleepily standing up and staggering her way to the door. She then grumbled something in fox to her ninetales that caused the pokemon to laugh slightly.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zFri May 04, 2012 3:18 am

Sophie glanced around the city. A few more people were out than last night, but it was still very early in the morning. Sophie sighed and glanced around, the day looked like it would turn out to be another pleasant one. The city, for the most part, just looked like some housing, some buildings, a gym, a pokemon center, and then the inn. Hidden a bit out of the way was a small, quite little cafe that Sophie was extremly drawn too."Let's go over there, it looks like they may have some breakfast items." Sophie calmly walked over, quite opposite to her previous spur of energy.

As she reached the small building the smell of waffles, pancakes, eggs, any breakfast item you could want really, strongly hit her. The cafe was made up of two sections, inside and outside. Sophie chose to sit outside at a small table with four chairs. She quickly took a seat, hoping to be served quickly. She gestured towards Novali to take one of the other seats. Sophie didn't give the menu more than a quick glance. Some pancakes and eggs would satisfy her enough for the morning. Breakfast foods didn't exactly settle well with her. She would also choose to stick with water as a drink.
"Do you know what you're going to order? I can go tell them our orders and I'm sure they can bring it out."

After a momentary lapse in memory, Sophie looked at Foxi and smiled.
"I'm sorry Foxi, would you like me to have them bring you some pokefood out, or would you like something else?" Sophie wasn't sure what the pokemon was and wasn't allowed to eat. On their ranch, they always had a fairly established food chart, but it did have some variations. Perhaps Foxi had something of the like.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zFri May 04, 2012 3:27 am

Nova followed Sophie out into the streets, Foxi trailing just behind her. Each step they took, they woke up a little more. She wasn't even really sure where exactly she was going, but she took a seat when Sophie did and looked at her. What did she want for breakfast?

"Foxi and I will share a big stack of ham bacon, and I'll have a few pancakes. Thanks for going in, I'm seriously beat," Nova said while her body was showing just how tired she was. Slumped down onto the table, her eyelids started flickering before they closed for a few minutes. Maybe a nap before the food came out would help her be more awake?

Foxi had hopped into the third chair and got some rather odd looks from the townsfolk as they walked by.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zFri May 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Sophie nodded and took their orders inside to tell the servers, or whomever was in charge of that. She was given an approximate 10 minute wait for their food. When she came back she noticed Novali asleep on the table and Foxi sitting in one of the chairs. Looking between the pokemon and her trainer Sophie, sighed. "Ok, well, looks like I'll just find something else to do for 10 minutes."

Stepping outside the area containing chairs and tables for the cafe, Sophie took out on of her pokeballs and threw it up.
"Ok, come on out Blitzekrieg!" With a quick red beam, the blitzle manifested itself in front of it's trainer. It was instantly noticeable that blitzles were just slightly taller than ponytas. Blitzkrieg's mane was filled with electrical energy, signaling it needed some sort of outlet. Blitzkrieg noticed Foxi right away and glared at the fox pokemon.

Sophie walked over and stroked his mane to try to calm him down, but she was immediately shocked.
"Ow, Blitzkrieg! Don't do that! Come on, do want to go for a run or not?" The blitzle's ears perked up a bit."Blitzle!" Sophie giggled and climbed onto it's back, grasping hold of it's neck, cautious to avoid the electricity filled mane. As soon as she had sat down, the blitzle took off quick as lightning, a thunderous echo booming in it's wake."That's it boy! Let's do a couple laps." The two would continue to run around the city for the next several minutes, careful not to hit people, and when they returned hopefully Novali would be awake and their food would be there.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zSat May 05, 2012 9:09 am

Foxi would intently look at her trainer, who was starting to drool a little onto her arm. She would try to nudge her gently and wake her back up. This went on for the entire time Sophie was inside and even a little after until she felt the eyes of a pokemon.

She looked up and held the blitzle's gaze with an amused look, her tails twitching ever so slightly. Just when Sophie was shocked, Foxi's internal warmth started over flowing and she coughed out a small flame. Her eyes would follow the blitzle and trainer as the raced by.

Novali's body finally told her that it was time to wake up, and she sat up, wiping the drool from her mouth and arm. Once Sophie was closer to her, she would say, "Sorry about that, Soph'. Guess I was still tired. Not really a morning person after all."
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zSun May 06, 2012 7:52 am

Sophie was amazed at the speed they had gained in such little time. Blitzkrieg seemed to be just a little bit faster than Azshara. This would definitely lead to higher potential if Blitzle's and Zebstrika's were introduced to their ranch. Sophie stopped Blitzkrieg right at the edge of the cafe, but chose to leave him out of his pokeball. It seemed he still had some pent up energy. As Sophie was walking back to the table, right as the food was being delivered, Blitzkrieg was staring down Foxi with intense interest. Hopefully he wouldn't do something mischevious. One trickster pokemon was enough in Sophie's book.

Sophie neared the table and heard Novali speak.
Ah, so she's finally up Sophie though as she returned to her chair. She smiled when she saw her food. It looked delicious and it was nice and hot. Sophie started to dig into her pancakes while only occasionally making conversation."Oh, it's fine. I'm just so used to the morning hours that the ranch requires us to put in that I just don't feel the effects of an early morning start anymore. I forget that other people are different." Sophie paused for a few minutes in order to take a sip of water and eat a bit more of her pancakes. They weren't as good as the ones they had on the ranch, but they were pretty close."Do you have anything you want to try to accomplish today Nova?"

Sophie didn't even catch that she had just used a nickname for Novali. In fact, she just looked at the girl with a friendly smile, waiting for an answer. Hopefully Novali wouldn't mind. Blitzkrieg ,on the other hand, kept shooting Foxi questioning looks, as if analyzing her. Sophie caught notice of this and hoped he wasn't up to trouble.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zMon May 07, 2012 12:09 am

Novali couldn't help but smile when Sophie used her nickname. It was different, hearing it from a human's mouth. But, oh! vulpixes were so cute when they got close to saying her name. Foxi couldn't help but eye the blitzle right back. Every so often when their eyes would meet, she'd give him a look like, "What? Never seen a fox before?"

Some of his looks riled her up some and her tails started swishing too and fro. Nova divided the ham between herself and Foxi and, smelling the food, Foxi would tear her eyes away from the lightning pokemon. Novali ate in silence, for the most part at least. Whenever Foxi's eyes would stray back to the electric zebra, she would calmly pet the pokemon.

"Accomplish? Hmm, I'm not sure what I want to accomplish really. I want to look for another pokemon today. Maybe we'll both find one we'll want to catch? I would really like to have a companion for Foxi, and I have no idea when this egg will hatch," Nova would say, lifting the egg off of her lap slightly.

How the heck? She hadn't even noticed picking it up and taking it with her. Well, she did always do that with vulpix eggs.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zMon May 07, 2012 12:34 am

Blitzkrieg stomped the ground as Foxi returned his stares, a loud booming noise echoing as a result. Sophie rolled her eyes at the pokemon."Blitzkrieg settle down or you're going back in the pokeball! You know how I hate doing that!" The blitzle snorted at it's trainer but went back to ignoring the ninetales. It would bide it's time.

Sophie nodded back to Novali as she finished eating.
"I can understand why you would want to do that. It's so much easier when one pokemon can entertain the other. I'm going to surmise that the eggs should hatch relatively soon. That's just an estimation though." At that Sophie looked beside her chair, inspecting her own egg that she had set in her pack for the time being. It's not really a smart idea to ride and carry an egg.Just what are you? She thought to herself.

Sophie was about to suggest a nice place they could start looking for some pokemon when a loud crash could be heard in an alley not far away. It would quickly draw the attention of anyone nearby. Sophie pushed her chair back and looked over at Blitzkrieg who was now sparking with energy, little bolts flying everywhere.
"What is it?" Upon closer inspection, Sophie saw two individuals move in the dark shadows. Were those pokemon?"Looks like we'll be starting a little sooner than expected"
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zMon May 07, 2012 1:23 am

Foxi nearly pounced across the table when the blitzle came closer. Nova reached over and caught one of her paws. "No, Foxi. Be good," Nova said, taking another bite of her pancakes.

Nova's left hand was resting on the top of the egg when there was a loud rumble. "Oh dear, what the heck was that? Sounds like something huge, or at least something that landed heavily."

She strained her head as much as she could trying to see, but all she could see was two blackish figures within the dust cloud. She wasn't sure if they looked like a human, but there was some body in that cloud.
SilverStar
SilverStar

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zMon May 07, 2012 11:54 pm

When the dust finally settled, the scene before them certainly was an odd one. Debris littered the alleyway, mostly garbage and planks of wood, all surrounding a short, grey Pokemon. Its strangely slim and bony structure was far from intimidating, but anyone who'd encountered a Machop before knew that it was stronger than it looked.

The Machop flexed its muscles, its attention focused upon a black snake, a Seviper, which was coiled up against a concrete wall as it hissed threateningly. It was obvious that its threats fell on deaf ears, however, as the Machop picked up a nearby trashcan and hurled it towards the snake-like Pokemon. The Seviper barely had enough time to bolt out of the way, hissing and rattling its tail as it coiled up once again.

To the common Trainer, it would seem that the two simply had it out for each other for no reason. But for one who understood Pokemon on a deeper level, it would be perfectly obvious that a battle of territory was taking place in that narrow alley.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 12:23 am

Sophie stood from her chair and bolted outside the fenced in area around the chaired area of the cafe, Blitzkrieg wasn't far behind. Sophie noticed the blue muscled pokemon first, it seemed to be the more violent of the two and Sophie knew she had to put a stop to that before it possibly hurt someone in it's little turf war. "Blitzkrieg we need to stop that pokemon from doing any more than it's already done! Hurry and use Quick Attack on Machop while it's still distracted!" The blitzle reared up on it's hind quarters before bolting in head first, preparing to slam it's frontal body into the back of the machop."Bliiiiiitzle!!!" His hooves were clopping loudly on the ground though so stealth wasn't much of an option. Hopefully it hit before the Machop lost interest in the snake pokemon. The Machop would still need to be swift though if it wanted to avoid being hit by the fast pokemon.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 12:30 am

Novali pouted slightly at her food before snatching up a piece of ham and calling to Foxi. "Let's go girl!" The ninetales and trainer ran off behind their friends and stopped just near Sophie.

"Foxi! Distract the seviper! Use quick attack, followed by confuse ray!" Foxi would yip and follow Nova's suggestion, almost playing with the seviper, staying just out of it's range before going in for the strike.
SilverStar
SilverStar

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 2:42 am

(Machop, Male. Level 7) (Seviper, Male. Level 9)

The Machop was not expecting to be attacked by anyone other than the Seviper in front of it. Blitzkrieg had no trouble slamming into the wild Pokemon with Quick Attack, however, it didn't have too much of an effect on the Fighting type. At the very least, it knocked the Machop off balance and caused it to stumble forward. Focusing on its new target, the Machop rose up and turned to face the Blitzle, but instead of attacking, it took a deep breath to improve its focus. Machop used Focus Energy!

Seviper seemed quite pleased that the Machop's attention had been moved elsewhere, but it was not very happy to see Foxi stepping forward to fight. As the Ninetales toyed with her opponent for a bit, Seviper remained in a coiled position, its head swaying slightly with Foxi's movements. When Foxi finally moved in to attack, the snake was unprepared. It took the Quick Attack full force, but it was quick to bolt out of the way of Confuse Ray. It let out a loud hiss and lunged towards its target with a growing anger. Seviper used Wrap!
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 3:03 am

Blitzkrieg shook it's head back and forth, it would have to harder. The Machop took the attack like it was nothing. It stamped it's foot, as he witnessed the Machop take deep breaths. Perhaps it was preparing. Sophie watched from afar, thinking a bit more about what she should do. Electric vs Fighting type wasn't exactly the best of match ups. Still, she would give it her all. "Come on Blitzkrieg, let's try that again! Use Thunder, then follow up with a Take Down!" The blitzle's mane lit up a bright yellow as elctricity shot out at the Machop."Blitzle, Blitz!" Quickly following the shocking attack Blitzkrieg stormed forward, attempting to throw itself at the Machop, only this time trying to slam into it full force with it's complete weight behind the attack. There would be some damage taken as a result, which concerened Sophie, but she knew Blitzkrieg could handle it.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 3:08 am

Foxi tried her best to dodge the wrap attack, but her two back legs were caught by it and squeezed. She yelped and Nova couldn't help but do so with her. "Foxi! Use ember until it lets go!"

The fox would yip it's reply and begin shooting small spurts of fire from it's mouth at the snake. "Keep it up! You're doing just fine!"
SilverStar
SilverStar

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 5:17 am

Thunder was an amazingly powerful Electric attack, though it lacked accuracy. Lucky for Machop, it was able to dodge quite easily, but the massive flash from the electricity striking the ground temporarily blinded it. This left the perfect opening for Blitzkrieg to slam into the Fighting type with Take Down. Machop flew back from the impact, landing among the mess of garbage that had fallen out of the trashcan it threw earlier. It let out a bit of a groan, but quickly silenced itself and shot up to its feet. It wasn't going to show weakness now, despite the damage it had taken. Bound and determined to deal some damage back, it charged towards its foe, swinging its left leg quickly. Machop used Low Kick!

Seviper squeezed hard when it caught the Ninetales by the legs, but it hadn't realized that in doing so it left itself open to attacks. It was a sitting duck!

Foxi didn't have much difficulty hitting the snake with Ember. Seviper cried out in a loud hiss, but it wasn't about to let go. It continued to squeeze, determined to hold on for a little while longer as it stuck out its tongue and prepared to use its next attack. Seviper used Lick!
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 5:34 am

Blitzkrieg was still a bit disoriented from slamming into the Machop, having taken partial damage. Before he could even register what was going on the Machop had charged in, it's Low Sweep making impact and tripping the poor electric pokemon. "You're doing find Blitzkrieg, come on boy let's step it up a bit. Use Charge! Blitzkrieg stood as quickly as he could, a small zap running through his body as he charged himself with electrical power. Sophie was hoping that he could hold out long enough against the Machop to store the energy to create a powerful attack.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 5:36 am

Foxi yelped when the seviper tightened it's coils, and without being told, it spit an ember right in it's face as it went to use lick. "Good girl, Foxi! Keep going! Use confuse ray and then nasty plot!" Foxi would yip in response and focus her energy. That seviper didn't want to let go, eh? Then she was going to take- it- down.
SilverStar
SilverStar

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 9:37 am

The Machop was very pleased to have dealt some damage to its opponent, though that pleasure seemed to turn into cockiness all too quickly. Without hesitation, it moved forward for another Low Kick, hoping for a stronger hit this time. Machop used Low Kick!

With the constant rush of flames hitting at such a close range, Seviper was not doing too well at all. When it took an Ember to the face, it had reached its limit. It quickly released the Ninetales and slithered back, trying to put some distance between itself and its opponent. With another loud and threatening hiss, it charged forward to attempt another attack with its tongue. Seviper used Lick!
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Sophie saw the Machop coming at them again but they were ready this time. "Dodge it then use Thunder while it's still in close range!" Blitzkrieg jumped over the smaller pokemon with ease easily dodging the low kick. He the reverced himself once more focusing all the stored up electric energy into the thunder attack and sending it shooting at Machop.
Sponsored content

We Made It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! H6Q0F8z

We Made It!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next