HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves Empty
PostSubject: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 9:03 am

After capturing a Slakoth, Randal remembered that a Pokemon doesn't get EXP if the target is captured. Ekans didn't get any EXP at all.

Randal is getting closer to Viridian City, he is currently walking on Route 01, North from Pallet Town, South from Viridian City. Thinking a lot of things, he stumbled about planning on teaching his two Pokemon a move that is easy to teach but is useful. He walked closer to a tree and stood on its shade. He released his two Pokemon. Ekans flickered its tongue in and out while Slakoth is sleeping. He decided not to wake Slakoth up for its needs to rest from its fight against his Ekans a while ago.

"Ekans, I'm going to teach you a move. It's a Normal Type move called, "Headbutt"". said Randal and Ekans agreed by nodding. "That's easy to learn, it's just like a Tackle attack. You need to stick your head out and ram on the target. Now ram at me. I should get hurt." said Randal and Ekans did...

(Mods: Indicate if Ekans successfully used Headbutt)

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zMon May 09, 2011 11:06 am

(Somebody mod him. Can't mod myself.)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zTue May 10, 2011 2:20 am

this only was a tackle,making the damage minimal

Last edited by Doragon on Tue May 10, 2011 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zTue May 10, 2011 2:31 am

(He was supposed to Headbutt Randal not the thang' tree. =P)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zTue May 10, 2011 4:12 am

(i edited)

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zTue May 10, 2011 12:10 pm

"One more time, I think you used Tackle not Headbutt." said Randal and Ekans did...

(Now what?)

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 5:14 am

(Heeeeloooooooooooo??????????????????????????????????????????)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 5:31 am

this was still a tackle

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 5:33 am

"Do not hit with your body. Hit with your head to perform a Headbutt." said Randal and Ekans did...

(Now what?)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 5:38 am

(tackle is with head XD)

ekans used another tackle,but it was stronger now

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 5:43 am

(Dude no, Headbutt is on the head that's why it's called "HEAD - butt" butt I think means like hit or something. Tackle is the body.)

"Now I think am being a failure. Wait... as far as I know... Headbutt is a move used by the head..." thought Randal. "One more time." said Randal and Ekans did...

(What now? And read my previous post again and think in a different way. =D)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 5:45 am

(tackle is head i guess well there ya go)

Ekans used it and used headbutt

(k he learned headbutt,i'd add it as a move,but its not mastered,only 5% chance of work)

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 5:51 am

(Yay)

"Now one more time! You're getting the hang of it." said Randal and Ekans did...
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 5:56 am

ekans did a usual head hit,not a headbutt

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 5:59 am

"No... not that. Try again." said Randal.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 6:00 am

ekans did try but another headhit,he then got a sore head

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 6:04 am

"Eks..." whispered Ekans. Randal noticed Ekans' head starting to be a little reddish. "Oh... sorry Ekans. You okay?" said Randal kneeling down petting his Ekans.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 6:16 am

Then a caterpie level 8 walked by

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 7:47 am

(You didn't add headbutt on my app and the Slakoth.)

Randal saw it and carried his Ekans, laying it on his shoulders. Slakoth wake up! "This one's such a sleepy-head douchebag." thought Randal and Slakoth stood up lazily. [b"Slaaa..."[/b]
whispered Slakoth. Randal knew that Caterpie is stronger by one point that he's Slakoth. "Use Yawn..." said Randal and Slakoth did...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves   Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves H6Q0F8z

Episode II: Time To Teach Some Moves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1