HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings, mortals.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 12:32 am

@Quibbloboy:
It's an amazing game series, but I always thought they were easy... I beat the first title, The Lost Age, and Dark Dawn, so I've got all three. (Lost Age is my favorite, but Dark Dawn's really good too, if a bit easy battle-wise) :3

Seriously, I love those games - they're like Final Fantasy meets Legend of Zelda. I just wish that they were more challenging. (Dawk Dawn doesn't have a Hard Mode, grrr...) XP
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 12:50 am

Speaking of Zelda, I'm a huge fan there, too. The first one I played was ALTTP- a family friend gave me the GBA version, which is almost a direct port of the SNES version, except there's different title screen and an extra dungeon if you beat the Four Swords.
Zeldas I own (in no particular order):
Collector's Edition (GC- Ocarina, Majora, TLoZ and Link's Adventure if you didn't know- which I assume you did)
The Legend of Zelda (GBA port)
Link's Adventure (Also GBA port)
A Link to the Past/Four Swords (Man, I have quite a few Zelda GBA ports...)
Minish Cap
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess (GC)
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Four Swords Adventures

I've beaten:
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
A Link To The Past (Plus every sidequest and such in it)
Four Swords
Four Swords Adventures
Minish Cap

My favorite is probably Twilight Princess. The graphics, world size, length, amount of items, sidequests and everything else is just beautiful, and they all amount to one of my very favorite games of all time. I'd have to say Wind Waker comes in second, for all of the same reasons as Twilight Princess- I like the cartoony, colorful style of the graphics, the exploration allowed with the gigantic ocean, the vast number of dungeons, the very full item screen, and the infinite sidequests are all truly amazing.
And since Skyward Sword almost seems to be a combination of the two, I'll probably love that one! :D
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 12:52 am

same quib,well my bro had a dark sun,isnt it where you gotta have that thing in the sun to get energy?
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 2:10 am

@Quibbloboy:
The last Zelda title I had was Twilight Princess. Other than that, I have the GC collecter's disk, A Link to the Past/Four Swords, Minish Cap, Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, and Wind Waker... I also had OoT and MM for the N64 and the original Zelda for the NES before I got the collector's disk. I haven't played a lot of the newer one though, especially the DS ones... :B

@Doragon:
The only game I know of that involves you going into the sun is Digital Devil Saga... ^^;;
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 2:13 am

no i mean real life sun,going outside,it was hard to play when it was night
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 3:03 am

@Doragon:
Ah, I see. This is what you mean:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boktai:_The_Sun_Is_in_Your_Hand

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 3:39 am

Well who knows an AAAAWEEESOOOOME PSP Adventure game that is not TURN BASED for God's sake. I hate Final Fantasy. Well I did finish some adventure games but its hard for me to find one so I usually go with shooting, wwe 2006 (cant find the effin' 2011) and such and am getting sick of it.

FINISHED:
Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerberus

That's it. xD Who knows awesome PSP Adventure? Not turnbased oh my God it makes you look like awful. and yeah i wonder how you manage to get along with every single one >:3

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 3:43 am

You do realize that FF Dysssidia[SP] and Dyssidia 2 aren't turn based, right?

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 3:45 am

dindt play much ff games but I love yuna and tifa.. ^_^
FlamingEmolga
FlamingEmolga

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 6:29 am

I don't know why I'm doing this, but hey, it looks fun.

* I'm 100% male.
* I have no dogs, cats, ferrets, raccoons, wildebeest or other animal of any form, shape or size.
* I am fairly good at RPing and have two and a half rps (New show! Two And A Half RPs)
* Reading anything to do with action, adventure, mystery etc. is fun, full stop.
* I love firin mah lazorz
* My first evar game was WRC2 Extreme. (i think that's what it was called) i played it at age 6 and failed.
* My computer is my life. Almost.
* I. Love. Emolgas. Period.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 9:55 am

I don't have quite as many of the Zelda titles as you guys XD but i have a few:

Wind Waker + Bonus Disc (OOT +Master Quest)
Twilight Princess (GC)
Four Swords Adventures
ALTTP
Phantom Hourglass
Minish Cap (Emulator)

And yeah Hworang, Dissidia and Dissidia 012 are both real time Battles. And i also suppose that everyone else has thier diffeent prefferences of Games, most of us just seem to like Turn Based RPGs XD

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 10:10 am

Oh and I also finished:

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows (Mobile)
Moon (NDS)
Pokemon Heart Gold (NDS)
Pokemon Platinum (NDS)
Resistance (PSP)
Prototype (PC)

Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 9:37 am

@Hwoarang (now Dufus):
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday also aren't turn-based, if that helps. I play a lot of turn-based RPGs, but I'm definitely not exclusive to them.

@FlamingEmolga:
Spoiler:

Games I have include (and have had), but are not limited to (I might skip some...)

NES
Megaman 1~6
Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros. 1~3
Metroid

SNES
Super Metroid
Megaman 7
Megaman X 1~3
Super Mario World

SEGA GENESIS
Sonic 1~3
Sonic and Knuckles
Vectorman
Mortal Kombat 1~3

N64
StarFox 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Quest 64
Bomberman 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

GB(C)
Final Fantasy Legend 1~3
Final Fantasy Adventure
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal
Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel
Dragon Warrior 1&2
Dragon Warrior 3
Dragon Warrior Monsters
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi & Tara
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Seasons

GBA
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon FireRed
Pokemon LeafGreen
Fire Emblem 6: Fuunin no Tsurugi
Fire Emblem 7: Blazing Sword
Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones
Megaman Zero 1~4
Megaman Battle Network 1~6
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Riviera: The Promised Land
Breath of Fire 1&2
Shining Soul 2
Final Fantasy 1&2: Dawn of Souls
Final Fantasy 4 Advance
Final Fantasy 5 Advance
Final Fantasy 6 Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Lufia: Ruins of Lore
Lunar Legend
Megaman and Bass
Metroid Fusion
Tactics Ogre; Knight of Lodis
Tales of Phantasia
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Sword of Mana
Sonic Advance 1~3

NGC
Pokemon Colosseum
Phantasy Star Online: Episode 1&2+
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Pikmin
Megaman Anniversary Collection
Megaman X Anniversary Collection
Megaman X: Command Mission
Tales of Symphonia
Viewtiful Joe
Capcom vs. SNK
Soul Calibur 2
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Metroid Prime 1&2
Animal Crossing
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda: Collector's Disk

NDS
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon HeartGold
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
The World Ends With You
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV DS
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Final Fantasy: Chocobo Tales
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Megaman ZX
Megaman ZX:A
Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team DS
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Animal Crossing: Wild World

PSX
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics
Parasite Eve

PS2
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1&2
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3FES
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
Devil May Cry 1~3 Special Edition
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Outbreak
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Megaman X7
Megaman X8
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
Kingdom Hearts 1&2
Soul Calibur 2
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Phantasy Star Universe

PC
Dragon Age 2
Warcraft 3 & Frozen Throne
Shin Megami Tensei; IMAGINE Online
Unreal: Gold
Unreal 2: The Awakening
Unreal Tournament: GOTY Edition
Unreal Tournament: 2k4
RPG Maker VX

XBOX
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

Wii
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
No More Heroes 1&2

And this is all I can remember at the moment...

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 10:07 am

HOLY $#*& THATS A LOT!

YEEEEEEAH SOMEBODY WHO PLAYED MEGAMAN! Hey how do you beat Sigma on Megaman X3? Cant beat him, I have the computer game here. I've been trying to beat him for a lot of months but I can't. Yeah am a dufus. But hey I love ZX and A. Rumors says that Capcom is on the works for Megaman ZXE where you play as Promethrus and Pandora. And I love Metal Gear. >:3 Gee, you finished a lot.
FlamingEmolga
FlamingEmolga

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 10:24 am

Lol. Reminds me of Batman. So Pachirisu (Bruce Wayne) turned into an Emolga (Batman)?

Also,... ahem... WTFHOWDIDUGITSOMENIGAEMSURAFREEK!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 10:28 am

WTFHOWDIDUGITSOMENIGAEMSURAFREEK!!!!!!!!

for goodness sake emolga. *facepalms
FlamingEmolga
FlamingEmolga

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 10:29 am

Just being random and strange, like i always am... dum de doo da...

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 10:37 am

HOLY COW! FIRE EMBLEM! Hey okay fine control Lyndis but dont get near her, shes my GF ill slay you. xD

anyway, you shoud play Xenogears on PSX. Its a cool game, turn based as well, first you be a character that uses karate then you meet people with different skills and awesomenss then when youre in teh middle of story, you get kidnapped and battle with a robot of your own, its awesome.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 9:41 pm

@Flamolga
Your new show, Two and a Half RPs - will it by any chance star Charlie Sheen? Because his bi-winningness will allow him to win at 2 of the 2.5 RPs. :3

Baron, the presence of RPG Maker on your list makes me want to know: have you ever used Game Maker? I've used RPG Maker but I didn't really like it. I don't exactly know why, I guess I'm just more of the do-it-myself kind of person. And it didn't help that I couldn't find an English version and had to settle for Portuguese. Anyhoo, Game Maker is an amazing game-creation tool. There are simple drag-and-drop actions for beginners and an amazingly diverse coding language for more advanced users (such as myself ;) ). You can incorporate DLLs in your games, too, so coders aren't even really limited to GML (Game Maker Language). I would HIGHLY recommend checking it out if you have any sort of interest at all in game making whatsoever. This is a link to its website.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Try Eclipse. It's very basic game engine, but you can edit it however you want using VB6 [so long as you have basic VB6 knowledge] It doesn't run on scripts, so it takes out a lot of usual lag time.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 11:48 pm

i got/had some of those baron

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 2:34 am

geee, baron dude is able to survive our zombie wave. xD
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 7:18 am

@Dufus:
First form Sigma, I recommend using the S. Blade (what you got from Crush Crawfish) as it'll allow you to attack him in midair while jumping over any projectiles; and second form... Regular charged buster shots work bets. For that form, it's all about being able to dodge/shooting down projectiles, while simultaneously aiming for his head. If you've got a clear shot of his head but it'll get you damaged by one of his attacks, then don't attack and dodge. By the end of the fight, if you've got some health left, you can afford be be a little reckless like that.

Haha, you kan keep Lyn, as awesome as she is... I was always convinced she was a lesbian anyways. =P

I've heard of Xenogears but I've never had the opportunity to play it... I've played Xenosaga (just the first game) and was... well, pretty underwhelmed. I heard that Xenosaga 3 was really good, but I don't want to play through both the first and second (second game supposedly being the worst...) in order to enjoy the last one.

Also:
Spoiler:
I've got both those books, a plethora of other 'resources', and I take the lessons of Zombieland to heart. If zombies bring about the end of the world, that's where I'll shine. :3

@FlamingEmolga:
You say "freak" like it's a bad thing... ;3
And what can I say? I've been gaming since I was little. I managed to get around. ^^

@Quibbloboy:
I admittedly never tried the first RPG Maker... I've only ever had 2, 3, and now VX. When I got 2, I had no earthly idea what I was doing, and 3 was incredibly easy to use, but also incredibly limiting. VX is really good in my opinion - though I'm still learning. I'm actually in the works of a game I want to make (and I say "in the works" loosely - I'm just figuring out what I want and writing the story and such...), but in order to make it I'll need to learn how to script. No one has the game scripts that even resemble the game I want to make written, so I'll have to make it myself... and I have absolutely no idea where to start. :/

I'll look up Game Maker though, thanks! :3

@Alekion:
I've never heard of Eclipse or VB6 before (or maybe I have and don't remember it =P). I'll definitely look it up too - anywhere in particular I should start? :3

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 11:35 am

@Baron: Well I have no problems on first form, I can defeat him myself. :P On second form, it's a real poop but hey I DISCOVERED AN EASTER EGG! I beat Megaman X3 now and do you remember the stage of the mini-boss that looks like a helicopter that fires umm... coffee mugs? xD It looks like that, just in time when X opens the door, switch to Zero, thats the only elvel where zero can fight the sub boss and beat the coffee helicopter but even if you win, a scene will take and Zero will be the loser and there goes X, Zero will then die and give you his Z Saber and X obtains Z Saber and its SOOOOOOO easy against Sigma! :P

Yeah thanks for giving me back my dear Lyn. Oh and I have anothe girl, he's on my spoiler check her. Am a ladiesman without the 217.

Oh and hey I dont think Xenosaga and Xenogears are related...

ABOUT THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE: when i found about it, i was scared and happy lol, i even trained with the kitchen knife and threw out some kicks on the living room training xD believe me no exaggeration oh and i also trained double knives and found I was good. I wonder if I'll survive and doesn't get scared by their looks xDD if they look human then they wont know what THE SHADOW IS COOKING! and heeeey we got along in games, awesome xD
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 2:05 pm

@Quibbloboy
I have used Game Maker a few times but wasnt that good at it. Maybe it was just I had the Lite version, or I troes figuring everything out myself with no computer programming knowledge whatsoever. But Ive been thinking about giving it another now I can kinda use VB and HTML and all if that.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Greetings, mortals.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: