HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings, mortals.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

Greetings, mortals. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 4:23 am

Er... hey people! Okay, what do I say here...?

Found this forum while browsing around, and it seemed interesting so I thought I'd give it a shot. I have some experience with role play forums, but please have some patience with me as I navigate my way and figure how things work around here. As for a brief introduction...

* I'm 100% male.
*I grew up with animals. Currently I only have three dogs, but I've had cats, birds, a rabbit, a snake, and a ferret.
* I'm a writer, and so far that's the only artistic thing about me. My personal favorite genre is urban mystery/paranormal, though I have many others.
* I love to read, whenever my ADD allows me to focus long enough.
* I am a bit of a grammar nazi, but not militant about other people.
* I absolutely LOVE ancient and modern history, biology, psychology, sociology, and especially mythology. (Cookies to whoever knows who "Baron La Croix" is)
* I'm a gamer. Have been since before I could walk - First game I'd ever played was Megaman 2 on the NES. My current favorite is the Persona series, specifically P3FES and 4.
* My computer is my life. Yes, I'm aware of how sad that sounds.
* I. Love. Zombies. Period.

If there's anything else you guys want to know, feel free to ask. I don't care how personal it is - but don't go expecting me to hand out my social security number or anything.

Anyways, that's me. So, yeah... I'm done now. Right? Right.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 4:52 am

Hey and welcome to the site. Don't mind some of our members, as they'll comment about 'how long your intro post is'. They aren't always used to much detail outside of reading what I write ;). Since you went through so much effort to share about you, I believe I should do the same, to help you get to know me, the 'Golden Child' of the site, as I've been called lately.

*I'm 100% Female
*I too grew up with animals. I currently have a dog and a cat, but have had about everything from fish, hermit crabs and hamsters to dogs, cats and raccoons.
*I tend to be very artistic. Visually, I like to draw, and work with graphics on occasion. I enjoy writing, many of my teachers suggested it be my focus in school. I enjoy acting, and was in a Shadow Cast at the state theatre in my state. I was also a musician, first chair in my band 'til the day I had to leave.
*I enjoy reading, but it has to catch my interest within the first couple pages. I generally prefer writing over reading.
*I too am a grammar nazi. Put spelling on top of that, and I'm a loaded pistol.
*I'm more partial to math, science, and the arts. History I never enjoyed all too much, and my English classes often had too much history to enjoy.
*I'm a light gamer, but have grown away from this as the computer sucks up half my life.
*Oh look, as I said...computer...life...all that jazz.
*I abuse ellipses, and love wolves :3
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 5:25 am

Thanks for the welcome, Alekion. I've been told that I'm usually very detail-oriented, but it's more of a habit of rambling that I have, rather than applied effort. It actually takes more effort for me to keep things short and simple while simultaneously being written in a way that it's lack of length and content doesn't irk me.

So, you say they call you the 'Golden Child' here, yes? Would that be in name only, or would I make a sizable profit if I took and pawned you off? ;3 (no, I am definitely not beyond using the occasional emoticon. =P)

It's a pleasure making you acquaintance. :3

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 6:40 am

HEY HEY HEY!

* I absolutely LOVE ancient and modern history, biology, psychology, sociology, and especially mythology.
* I'm a gamer. Have been since before I could walk - First game I'd ever played was Megaman 2 on the NES. My current favorite is the Persona series, specifically P3FES and 4.
* My computer is my life. Yes, I'm aware of how sad that sounds.
* I. Love. Zombies. Period.

You talking about those? You got the man with your side dude! Ehem... Anyway, lemme tell you something:

* I'm 100% male.
* I had a dog when I was 3 but he died for a reason really horrible.
* Am not that good in RPing but mostly I use wrong grammars but it doesn't matter, it's not that horrible.
* Reading is fun though, depends on what about.
* I LOVE TEH MAYANS AND THE ASHTAR GALACTIC COMMAND IF YOU KNOW'EM! Am wondering how Mayans stop their calendar on 2012. >=( stupid ancient people scaring people right now.
* Well I used a family computer, a cheaper version of PSX. First game was Contra followed by Megaman X3 and to the whole Megaman series except for Legends and EXE. :3 I like the Starforce series.
* My computer is my life. Yeah and if am sick, no medicines worked, I know what to do.
* I. Love. Zombies. Period. ME TOO! WHEN THERE'S A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK, I GO OUT IN A MOTORCYCLE AND KICK ASS AND DRINK TEA!

OH and am Hwoarang/Shadow. So...

GIIMMEEE SOOOME MOOOOOORREEE OOOOF WHAT THE ROOOCK IIIS COOOOKIIIING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 6:45 am

I'm afraid I'm pretty worthless outside of the name. I'm made of flesh and bone and skin dissolving acid pouches, just like everyone else. I can be known to ramble on occasion as well, though it generally depends on the subject. I've only been called it recently for being about the only person to follow the rules the closest. I'm also the Quiz Master, as can be seen by my title. *luvs up her title*

That would be the infamous Shadow. Everyone knows him, if he begins to get on your nerves just ignore him. Honestly the best advice I can give ya on that one.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 7:01 am

oh my god alekion cmon why? why present me like that? >=3 hey dude, am not that bad ANYMORE. cmon dude, i might be infamous here but am the international sensation and aaaaam.... AAAAAWEEEESOOOOOOOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 12:45 pm

My turn to talk

Found this forum while browsing around, and it seemed interesting so I thought I'd give it a shot. I have some experience with role play forums, but please have some patience with me as I navigate my way and figure how things work around here. As for a brief introduction...

* I'm 100% male.
*I grew up with animals. Well, of course I did. Humans are animals XD
* I like writing, but I cant get my head around sentence forms and all that.
* I read occasionally, if the book interests me
* I am not good at all with grammar, Im trying to learn but...
* I dont know much about history, and I dont like the large scale nature of biology, physics and chemistry are better for me.
* I play games occasionally, I dont remember what my first game was
* i am too lazy to turn on my computer, so that means my ipod takes over.
* I. Love. Zombies. Exclamation Mark.

I wonder how long until Riley, our jester, comes ere? My bets roughly two hours from now.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 12:55 pm

*facepalms

wow so youre one of those saying humans are animals, its like saying trainers are pokemons
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi I'm Luna, co-founder of the site and the go to girl for info on Aura Trainers

* I'm 75% girl, and sorta 25% boy making me a tomboy XD
*I love animals. I'm a rabbit breeder and Turken (Turkey Neck/Naked Neck Chicken) breeder. I have 6 Turkens and 18 rabbits not including the 14 bunnies (baby rabbits). My parents have countless chickens (Their egg farmers), 3 dogs, 3 cats and 6 goats.
*I live in the woods and the cloest town is small and rinky dink.
*I love reading, mostly fiction, particarly dragons and vampires
*I like to draw, sometimes I write random poems, and I like spriting (mostly fusions)
*I love games of just about any type, in particalar I like the Legend of Zelda and Sonic games

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 2:10 pm

l...l...luna... you're... a lesbian...? 0.0
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Hwoarang wrote:
l...l...luna... you're... a lesbian...? 0.0
Um, what? Being a tomboy doesnt make you a lesbian, and while Im at it, humans ARE technically animals as they arent plants, fungi or microbes, theyre animals.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 2:38 pm

whatever. oh and i thought tomboys are lesbians... lol anyway, sorry luna
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Im Pride, Kidmin (My rank as an admin).
Welcome to the forum.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 5:19 pm

thats the shortest welcome ive seen to you darko xD
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 8:06 pm

*facepams* we need to get Hworang/Shadow wise to the workings of the world

Anyway, yeah, i'm Rileysaura, or Riley for short

*99% of the time i'm a Human Male. The other 1% of the time i'm a Leprechaun
*I didn't really grow up with animals. I've had several fish and i have a dog now, but that's about the height of it
*I enjoy writing aswell, though i really need to get into it for me to end up finishing anything
*I enjoy reading when i actually get round to it. I have to force myself to lift a book first, which is difficult both Mentally and Physically (XD jk, but yeah, i'm unfit too so...)
*Grammer Nazi? Not so much here, but if it's an obvious spelling/Grammer mistake or Text Language in the RP, that drives me up the wall
*I FREAKIN LOVE HISTORY. It was my top choice for the classes i picked for this year
*I've been a gamer most of my life aswell XD i believe my first game was either Digimon World on the PSX (Still a good game today for me XD) or Pokemon Blue on GBA...i'm not sure which i played first? I also enjoy RPGs, such as Zelda and FF, my favourites being IV and VII
*If i'm not on this Computer for more than 5 hours a day, i will die. This is true XD
*My title here would be the Jester Admin, because i am that random, funny and unpredictable when it's not time to be serious
*I'm allergic to the CB

Yeah, that about sums me up XD
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 9:39 pm

I'm Quibbloboy.
* My gender is a secret. PAY NO MID TO MY NAME.
*I am growing up with animals- mostly dogs, (my sister volunteers at a dog rescue, so she brings home dogs each week before they get adopted. Our record was exactly 50 dogs at one time - all packed into two rooms) but I've had many others pass through my house- many many cats and just about every type of small animal you can imagine.
* I like to write, although I don't think I'm very good at it- or that I could ever finish anything.
* I love to read.
* I am a bit of a grammar Nazi, but not militant about other people.
* I don't really know much about any history, lulz.
* I'm pretty sure the first game I played was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on the PS1 at a friend's house when I was quite young.
* I am on the computer a lot, but I have a life IRL, too.
* I'm not all that into zombies, but two of my friends adore them.
Welcome to the site and we hope you enjoy your time RPing with us.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm Saber.

*I'm 1% female and 99% genderless alien invader +10% bonus ghost.
*I have only one animal, a small dog, and I can barely handle it. Can't imagine how you people live in such zoos.
*I'm a fluent writer in three languages, so that can be seen as my strong point.
*I like reading in moderate amounts.
*I'm a grammar nazi Hauptsturmfuhrer, and I kill everyone who dares commit language errors in my presense (myself excluded).
*History is far too bothersome. The future is more relevant in my eyes.
*I play only select video games, most of which are parts of Shin Megami Tensei franchise. P3FES and P4 included, but Nocturne is way better imo.
*My computer is a tool for attaining world domination. Doesn't work much to that end yet, sadly.
*I like zombies too, but even more than zombies, I love ghosts, demons, ninjas, vampires and alien robot armies in that order.
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 10:21 pm

@Alekion:
Heh, no worries here. I'm pretty lax and laid-back when it comes to people and I'm usually the last person to be offended about most anything, so trust me when I say that I get along with a lot of different people. :3

@Hwoarang:
Yes, I know of the Mayans and the trolls that they are, what with making a calender that only went up to 2012. I wonder if they ever thought that people would freak out over it...? Also, I'm not too familiar with the Ashtar Galactic Command... Does it have anything to do with the 1947 Roswell, Arizona UFO incident? Also also, The Battle Network series are awesome - except the 4th game. The dialogue was a bit too childish to my liking... Still, good games. :P

As for zombies... I'm going to be going to class for Phlebotomy soon (don't know what a Phlebotomist is, they're the people in hospitals and clinics who stick you with needles and drain you of your blood-fluids) which'll make a nice first stepping-stone into expanding into Virology and pandemics. Which is just the first phase and ALL you'll get from me about my Zombie Apocalypse plans. >:3

And not saying she is or isn't (I hardly know her at all...) but if Luna's a lesbian, so what? Lesbians are awesome! I've got a lot of friends who are lesbians (my 'wife' among them :P) and they're some the greatest people I know! ^^

@Darknesslord:
Touché about the 'animals' bit. ;3
If you want to improve your grammar, best thing for you to do is read. The more you do it, the better you get at it. And my iPod used to rule my life, but since it broke and I never got a new one, my computer quickly filled up that void in my life. ^^;

@Luna:
Heh, that's... a LOT of animals. Most I had at one time were 22 cats and one dog (My grandmother was a crazy cat lady XP) in addition to our own three cats. That was a looong time ago, though, and as much as I love 'em, I don't plan on having that many animals at one time again. Not exactly suited for city living, and the cleanup is in nightmarish proportions. XP

Zelda is always a title that people list as one of their favorites. It's one of mine, too; Ocarina of Time and especially Majora's Mask were incredible. Lately I've been getting into Dragon Age 2, which I highly recommend playing. Also, the Golden Sun games. They are nothing short of EPIC.

@Rileysaura:
* Leprechauns are awesome. Just sayin'.
* I'm inclined to agree... Every time I start something then pause it, I never find the motivation to finish it. My muses hate me. XP
* Again, inclined to agree. Though my issue is more ADD than anything... I've got the attention span of a gnat. Not usually the case when I write, though...
* Final Fantasy VII was the game that got me into RPGs. Despite what people may say because of the fanbase, it still remains a classic.
* Haha, you should read some posts I made for some other RPs I've done! Crack comedy - sheer and utter ridiculousness. I'm talking where the prizes inside children's cereal were randomly selected firearms and ammo clips, magical girl 'Sailor Dude' anime, excessive sugarhighs, and naturally, tearing down the Fourth Wall. :P

@Quibbloboy:
Haha, I can respect your secrecy... Though now I'm going to feel a little pang of guilt every time I say "him" or "her", knowing there's a chance I could be wrong. O.o

That and: 50 dogs, two rooms... DOES NOT COMPUTE. XP

@Saber:
Okay, One: You are awesome.
Two: You are awesome.
Three: Living with that many animals ain't easy, that's for sure. I speak from experience. XP
Four: I'm a HUGE MegaTen fanboy. Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2, Persona series, Strange Journey, Devil Survivor, Raidou Kuzunoha, IMAGINE Online... I love them all and have sold whatever soul I have to these titles.
Five: I've tried my hand at the 'World Domination' thing. Trying to fund that operation with only Evil Bake Sales of Doom and asking for donations to my cause wasn't exactly as profitable as I hoped...
Six: All of those are awesome (except for vampires that sparkle - if they don't, then they're cool), and you are quickly becoming one of my favorite people ever.

Heh, thanks again for the welcome, people. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Yeah, breaking down the fourth wall. One character beats all: Deadpool. [Do I still think in those little yellow boxes?].
That is all.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 11:18 pm

-sits there eating-hi-keeps eating-im like everyone else whos posted here 'cept i havent posted here yet....so hi
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 12:34 am

I'm into old games, one of my uncles has EVERY LOZ they ever made including the original Adventures of Link. I'm currently playing Majora's Mask which is being a pain because my 64 is giving out and theres little chance of replacing it. I loved Ocarina of Time, been working on the side quests when I'm bored. Those Golden Skultula are a pain to find
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 1:07 am

@Alekion:
Deadpool is awesomeness incarnate. That is all. :3

@Doragon:
Haha, hello to you too. :P

@Luna:
I used to have every LoZ game as well (if you count the collector's gamecube disk), but then they made Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. There's even Skyward Sword that's in development now. I LOVED Majora's Mask because it was the darkest of the Zelda titles - three days to live until the moon crashes down and destroys everything... you really see how the people deal with that impending doom, let alone all the other themes and events; they really bear their souls to you.

Actually, I'm reminded of this article called Immortal Childhood written by this guy, Hylian Dan... It's definitely worth reading, if anything it'll give you a new perspective of the games. I'll post the link here if you're interested. (And it's all PG, the only thing you'll have to worry about are spoilers.) :3

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/articles/immortal-childhood/

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 7:07 am

Hey dude, yes the AGC has something to do with'em. I have lot'sa info. If interested, PM me or I'll dominate you wait what? Zombie invasion? You have to go through the awesome first, Wesker! :P And hey dont work with Saber oh my God. :P

and hey my gf says hi, shes on my siggeh :P

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 7:24 am

Your girlfriend is The Miz?! I knew it, Shadow's gay :P

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 7:33 am

i hate it when you cant swear. xD no open the spoiler and theres lili from tekken! :P
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. H6Q0F8z

Greetings, mortals.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: