HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings, mortals.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 7:41 am

@Hwoarang:
That so? Well, if it were The Miz, I'd have to say your taste in men is impeccable. Get it? Im-PEC-able...? Haha... *sighs* I'm so going to pun-hell for that one. XP

I'll PM you about them shortly, I love hearing about these sorts of things. And my Zombie Apocalypse plan... Well, once it's in motion, I'll be out there killing zombies too. It's really just to get things started. I mean, sure... yeah, I suppose I'll feel a BIT of guilt about initiating a plague that kills hundreds upon millions of people... But I'll get over it because of the super-happy funtime adventures I'll be having. :P

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 7:45 am

I just like to pick at him and Pride, so ya know. I don't have any issues with gays, bisexuals, or lesbians. I only pick because they freak out about it XD

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 7:52 am

@Baron: Yeah me too and one day... time will come at lunar eclipse... when all zombies are killed and you and me are alive... we wll have our final battle under the eclipse... as thunder roared and it rained blood! i guess thats the awesomest background of a battle .xD
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 8:05 am

@Alekion:
No explanations necessary, I know how you mean. Trust me... absolutely nothing wrong with joking and teasing. XD

It's not something that I was planning on saying here, but while the topic is up, I myself am gay. That's not to say that I get in everyone's face about it and push any agenda I may have down people's throats - everyone has a right to their own opinions, no matter what they might be, and I respect that. ^^

Anyways, how should I get started RPing...? Or really, where should I begin? ^^;;

@Hwoarang:
And what epic climatic final battle be without some Crowning Music of Awesome? :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFPVWv7X0c4
(I'm a bit of a video game music junkie and will often include tracks to augment any aesthetics... it's a kind of habit of mine. XP)

I await the fated day where our fates will collide. >:3

Last edited by Baron_La_Croix on Thu May 19, 2011 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 8:08 am

Baron, I have a message for you about that. YOUR ON, I accept your challenge. >:3 CAN YOU SMMEEEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE SHADOW! IS.. COOOKING!?
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 8:27 am

Hwoarang wrote:
CAN YOU SMMEEEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE SHADOW! IS.. COOOKING!?
Turducken, I believe. :P

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 8:37 am

heh gee you're managing to roll with my flow eh.. thats what i like dude

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Well, I'm about to pull one of my characters out of an inactive thread in Johto, so I suppose you could RP with her. She's in Violet city at the moment. Oh, and most of my good friends are gay/bi so you're all cool with me :3

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 3:32 pm

anyway, why in the blue hell are we talking about homos?
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Because homos are way cooler than your cooking rock.

@Baron: I like vampires only if they sparkle at least this much.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:56 pm

this is disgusting, talking about homos xD its not cool, its not awesome, unlike me, which is AWESOME for no reason at all!
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Hwoarang wrote:
unlike me, which is AWESOME

Yeah, you're pretty awesome for an inanimate object. I figured that much from the start anyway.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:02 pm

and here we go off topic xD
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Back on topic then.

Baron, I like your character and starter pokemon =3 What do you say about starting a thread together? Do you RP in lines or paragraphs?
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Baron_La_Croix wrote:
* Haha, you should read some posts I made for some other RPs I've done! Crack comedy - sheer and utter ridiculousness. I'm talking where the prizes inside children's cereal were randomly selected firearms and ammo clips, magical girl 'Sailor Dude' anime, excessive sugarhighs, and naturally, tearing down the Fourth Wall. :P

I think you and I are going to get along just fine XD

I haven't really written anything quite that random. Infact, probably the strangest thing i've ever had to write/RP, would be the typical Perverted situation of A Bathhouse, in which both Genders are in the same bath, but with a divider between them. I was incontrol of a few somewhat perverted characters at the time XD One of which thinks he can give out good dating advice, but gets a Punch from his GF every time he does as it's normlly kinda useless. That was on another site, a Digimon one.

If you want to, i was writting a Pokemon Fanfic, and the only two parts i ever managed to finish are in the Fanfic section here. You'll recognise it as the ones with the really cheesy titles...and of course as the author being me XD

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Saber: Ultra collab. Three of us. Check out my character Aithne if you want to know how she is.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 9:36 pm

@Alekion: I approve this message.
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 11:08 pm

@Alekion:
Sounds like a plan! Should I author the RP or are you, or Saber, or what...?
Also, Your char is pretty awesome, as is Saber's. Though I can only imagine how interactions between those three would go down. ^^

@Hwoarang:
I have no earthly idea why... must be something in the water. *shrugs*
But obviously you're so awesome that you retain your awesomeness no matter what you're talking about. You're just that awesome. ;P

@Saber:
Heh, thanks! ^^
Normally I RP a few paragraphs at a time - the only time I do lines is when I'm in conversations with other people. And even then, I try to put in as much detail as possible. Though I have sometimes (rarely) RP'd complete essays per post... ^^;;

@Rileysaura:
Haha, sounds interesting! I'll give them a look for sure! :3

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 11:11 pm

I can start it if you want, since I have to drag my character out of the dead RP she's in at the moment anyway. Or you can start it, and I can leave my topic BY joining yours. [She's in Johto, Violet City, remember]
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 11:34 pm

@Alekion:
I suppose I can start it easily enough. I've actually got somewhat of an idea on how to begin it, but I may need a few more minutes to figure out where it'll go on from there. Besides, Johto might be the perfect place to start off from. :3

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 12:03 am

Good deal then, just notify us when it's up :O
Baron_La_Croix
Baron_La_Croix

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 1:07 am

'Kay, it's up! Still a little unsure on where to go with this, but I'm sure that I can wing it, and you've got events and plot points to use as well. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 1:09 am

Most RPing is just 'winging it' anyway :P

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 3:37 am

finally, someone who approves am awesome >:3
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 12:04 am

No way! Another Golden Sun fan?! Geez, you're getting along with everyone around here. :P Anyways, I have the first two. I completed the first one once, but the file was deleted. :( I'm always trying to replay them, but they're so danged hard! Plus I get lost pretty easily, what with the world being so big and all, and with the games not really giving much of a pointer as to where to go next.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, mortals.   Greetings, mortals. - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Greetings, mortals.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: