HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
liuxess
liuxess

Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] Empty
PostSubject: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 19, 2015 4:20 pm

"Please watch your tail Char. I wouldn't want this forest to burn down because of it." Lj calmly started stretching his arms.
"Char, Char-man!" (Then just put me back inside that comfortable pokeball, man!).

Our duo was now standing just outside of Viridian forest, On the north end pf Route 2.

"It's kind interesting how they just called these roads 'routes' and gave them numbers" Lj took off his backpack to organize it a little more before entering the forest. "Couldn't they just named Route 1 something like... I don't know... 'Lincoln's street'? Then Route 2 could be 'Jump street' and so on."

Lj put the backpack back on and took a step into the forest.

"I mean, what's next? They're gonna name all the towns by the colors of a pallet?"

"Charm-an-der!" (Nah, noone could be THAT lazy) the pokemon put his tail near his chest and hugged it, so the fire on its end wouldn't harm the leaves of the tall grass they entered.

[I'm leaving it up to a mod to decide whether the opponent would be a pokemon or a trainer ]
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 20, 2015 10:35 pm

(Warning, post inbound)

Perhaps it was the day, perhaps the time, or rather, just sure random luck that, deeper within the grass, a scream echoed out. The screeches of many a pokemon also emanated from deeper within, a couple of seviper slithering away and past the trainer and his pokemon. "Somebody," a voice called out. "Anybody! Help me!" The voice, at the start, was loud and clear, but as words were spoken, seemed a bit strangled.
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 20, 2015 10:52 pm

Charmander let go of it's tail getting ready for action, but Lj stepped up in front of him.

"Don't you dare to rush, Char. we don't know who's out there. This might be a trap..." The boy bit his lip with hundreds of plans of action flashing through his head.

"Char-man! Charm-an-der!" (I'm not planning to go there anyway, man.) Charmander jumped on his trainers shoulder.

"Return into the pokeball. " Lj ordered and Charmander turned into the red beam of lighting and returned to his ball. "I can't reveal my weapons so soon" The boy thought running through the grass towards the scream
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 20, 2015 11:12 pm

As Lj would proceed through the grass, the sounds of the pokemon from before would continuously grow in decibel (loudness). The sound of someone crying would begin to be feint. It was obvious that somebody was in desperate need of assistance, or, at least, they seemed to be. "Somebody," a woman cried out, reaching a hand away from her captors: a group of seviper. "I told you, it's useless to cry now," another voice spoke, clearly masculine. A chuckle would then be heard by the trainer.
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 20, 2015 11:25 pm

The moment Lj saw the woman trying to get away from the sevipers, He threw his pokeball into the air, shouting: 
"Smokescreen Charmander!" 

As the pokemon got out of the ball, he almost fell backwards from the moment of fear from facing Sevipers, but quickly recovered his balance and launched a cloud of thick smoke to their faces and around himself.

"We're outnumbered!"  Lj thought and for a second, a maniac-like smile appeared on his face, but it vanished in a moment as the boy shouted: "Use ember on the grass around them!" 

"Charm-man!" (Whatever you say, man!) Charmander shouted and spat a pile of embers near the Sevipers, with the woman, setting the grass on fire.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 20, 2015 11:57 pm

As soon as the trainer began to interfere, the stranger that had been chuckling took notice of the two's existence. The stranger sniped a look towards the origin of the sound that was the trainer's voice, the woman coughing lightly as she fell down, the two seviper around her, as well as the others on the ground, traveling back to their owner. The woman rolled away a bit into another portion of the now blazing grass, smoke beginning to raise in the air from the fire that was beginning to spread through the grass. "Who decided to interfere," the stranger spoke aloud angrily. "Whoever you are, this is none of your business! Leave while you have the chance!"
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 12:12 am

As the Sevipers retreated, Lj gave an order:
"Use smokescreen on the fire Char!" 

Charmander released a thick cloud of smoke on the fire. As the flames didn't get enough oxygen because of the smoke around them, it slowly stopped burning.

"Thee ask who am I?" Lj left the woman on the ground, as the smoke was going up, there was the most oxygen there.

"I answer!" Lj put his right palm on his right eyes like it would hurt. He slowly walked out of the smoke with his charmander following.

" The 'Wildred Beast' stands before you! I go by the name Lj and I'm a pokemon trainer!" Lj lowered his hands watching the stranger in a kinda lazy way.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 12:17 am

The stranger, who had stepped away from the flames and smoke, stared at the trainer, his seviper doing the same. "Well, Lj... Screw you," he spoke angrily, the man prying a knife from his pocket as it flipped open, revealing its black blade. "What's going on here isn't any of your business, so back off!" His seviper hissed in front of the trainer, the couple from before hissing from behind him. "Take some advice; before jumping into matters you don't know, think first! That woman owes me money; she made an agreement!" The woman was still coughing, struggling for air momentarily given she had nearly been strangled.
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 12:32 am

"You don't need any money. What you need right now is called 'getting your ass kicked'" Lj smiled creepily. "And since this is your first time, you'll get a free trial!"  

His thoughts were actually very different from his words. Instead of thinking how to scare his opponent away, he only thought of a battle strategy.

"These are all snakes. They will be either poison, normal or maybe even grass type.Ember can deal with the latter two, but what if they're poisonous? I'll be forced to smokescreen to lower their accuracy, and then use Aerial ace, as Char rarely misses with that attack."

"I have introduced myself, but thou have not. Haven't you got any pride as a pokemon keeper, not introdusing yourself to your enemy?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 3:34 am

(I do believe Seviper are Poison-type. Also, you need to put a link to your trainer in your signature)

"I don't have to introduce myself to you," the stranger spoke to Lj, wiping the blade of his knife with his finger, being cautious as not to injure himself. "You're making a mistake here child; she owes me a great sum of money, and made an agreement to give it over or face death. If you'd dare interfere with the agreement, perhaps YOU'D rather give me the cash." The man held his knife out, the four seviper around Lj hissing again, fangs exposed to him rather threateningly. "The sum is 10,000 cash; do you have such a sum on you? I doubt it." The woman, whom had finally stopped coughing, looked at the stranger and the trainer that had come to her aid. Who was the latter, and why was he helping her? She had no idea.
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 7:27 am

"Char-mand-er!" (Why can't we just go on with our adventure and leave these two be?) Charmander cried out,fearfully looking at the Sevipers moving around them.

"You're right Char. This man has no idea of how a trainer should behave." Lj said calmly, as always misunderstanding Charmander.

"Charm-ander!" (Easy for you to say, when I'm the one fighting!)

Lj stepped closer to the stranger, so he would be exactly in the middle of the Seviper' circle. He looked around himself, analyzing his opponents.

A smile appeared on his face as the boy shouted: 
"Let's start this! Smokescreen around us Charmander!"

"Charmander!" (Smoke screen everyday!) The pokemon once again launched a cloud of smoke around them
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 6:35 pm

The stranger, who observed as smoke rose from the charmander's attack, shook his head. "You think that's really going to help," he questioned. He withdrew his knife, putting it in his pocket as he shut his eyes. "Seviper! Attack!" A couple of the four missed their attempts automatically; however, one of them lunged at Lj to wrap around him, the other at his pokemon to strike with it's poisonous tail (Poison Tail).
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 7:59 pm

Lj was pretty sure his opponent will hesitate to attack an invisible enemy, but he was wrong. He was about to command Char to use Aerial ace, but at the last second he decided to...

"Counter them with Metal Claw!" he shouted.

The same second Charmander's right claw turned into steel, and as his eyesight didn't worsen in the smoke (because of his fire type), Char was able to block the poisoned tail attack.

But the duo didn't notice the Seviper attacking Lj. It wrapped around the boy, squeezing him.

"There are too many of them... I have to start damaging them all at once!" He thought and shouted:

"Will-O-Wisp him Char!"

"Char!" (Char!) Charmander turned around and shot flames from his mouth at the Seviper around Lj. If the attack would hit, it would give a permanent burn, but now Charmander had left himself wide open to the Seviper behind him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Seviper A - Male - Lvl 12
Track: Miss

Seviper B - Female - Lvl 10
Track: ---

The first seviper, a male, that had wrapped himself around Lj hissed and pulled the trainer to the ground, effectively dodging the burn that the trainer's charmander had attempted to inflict. "Do you really think my pokemon are that stupid," the stranger questioned angrily to Lj. "Seviper, wrap around him! Seviper, bite!" The female seviper, while her companion attempted to wrap tighter around the trainer, slithered forward quickly, attempting to bite Lj's pokemon from behind. The other two seviper, both of which had failed to attack at the beginning of the fight, were recalled to the stranger's side should he need protection.
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 10:14 pm

Lj wanted to call out for Charmander to watch out, but the Seviper wrapped around him even tighter, making it even hard to breathe. But the time it took for the stranger to shout out his command gave Char enough time to move, bit unfortunately he wasn't fast enough. Seviper bit Charmander's left as when he tried to jump to the right and the poor pokemon cried out in pain. 

Catxhing some air, Lj commanded:
"Use metal claw to defend yoursel! Attack them with Will-O-Wisp!" 

"Char-man!" (I'll try, man!) Charmander tried to shoot flames at the Seviper that bit him until it moved.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Track: Miss

Seviper B - Female - Lvl 10 \ Burned
Track: Hit

While the first seviper hissed a bit delightfully at Lj's difficulty to breathe, his companion wasn't so pleased when she was burned by the charmander's attack. "Listen here," he threatened the pokemon. "Attack her again... I'll have your trainer suffocated!" The seviper around Lj wrapped its tail around his neck as his trainer spoke, hissing with the tip of its tail shaking with intimidation. "Down on the ground!" The female seviper, inflicted with burn, took damage from it before she lashed out at the pokemon in attempt to capture him with a wrap as well (Wrap). The woman from before just continued to observe the fight, wondering what she could do.
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Charmander didn't want to endanger his master's life even more so he decided not to attack the female Seviper. Instead he quickly jumped towards the male Seviper.

"Charrrrr!" (Wazzaaaap!) Charmander shouted doing a front flip and shooting a thick cloud of smoke (smokescreen), aiming straight at Seviper, hoping to burn it's eyes out and reduce accuracy.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 11:20 pm

Track: Miss, Hit (Smokescreen)

Seviper B - Female - Lvl 10 \ Burned
Track: Hit (Willowisp), Burn, Burn

The female seviper took further burn damage as she eyed Lj's charmander, her wrap having apparently failed. The pokemon was greatly displeased, and seeing her opponent running after her companion simply incremented this. The stranger gave a light laugh despite his other seviper (male) losing vision temporarily from the smoke, but that was simply because he knew how the pokemon would respond. The male seviper tightened his grasp on Lj's torso, releasing the trainer's neck as it lashed its tail about with poison on the tip (poison tail).

The female seviper was about to lunge at the charmander, but decided against when she noticed the woman from before starting to get up and run towards Lj. She lunged, sinking her fangs into the woman's leg, effectively dropping her to the ground. Shortly afterward a siren could be heard; somebody, somewhere, had seen the transpiring events, and had called for authorities. The stranger, looking to his two seviper, scoffed, telling them to stay and fight as he turned and ran off, the third and fourth pokemon following behind him.
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 21, 2015 11:40 pm

The smoke was now too thick even for Charmander to see and he was hit by the poisonous tail right in the face. It was a critical hit and the little pokemon was sent flying backwards until he crashed into a tree.

"Charm-ann..." (My nose...) Charmander slowly stood up rubbing his nose.

Lj was able to receive some more air now. He looked around, but couldn't see anything because of the thick smoke around them.

"Charmander! Use Will-O-Wisp again!" Lj shouted hoping that his pokemon will shoot somewhere near where the master's voice came from.

Charmander heard him well and shot flames where he imagined seviper being. They didn't notice what was going on with the other Seviper.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 23, 2015 8:37 pm

(Forgive me for the couple day absence... Really not doing so well atm x3x)

Track: Miss, Hit (Smokescreen), Hit (Willowisp), burn

"Gust," an unfamiliar voice yelled shortly after charmander's attack landed, impacting the male seviper, but not causing damage just yet. Within moments, a majority of the smoke surrounding Lj, his charmander, and the two seviper was whipped into the air and spread while it was also pushed away from them. After they could all see, an officer would be standing near them, a couple of pokemon at her side. "Now what's going on here," she questioned, the female seviper immediately turning tail and slithering away. She had done enough damage; the woman had been bitten, likely poisoned, and now she was running for freedom. The officer, looking to her two pokemon, pointed to the fleeing pokemon. "After her," she cried out, the growlithe and houndour rushing from her side. Knowing her two companions were fit enough to capture the pokemon and bring her back, she turned her attention to the male seviper, who had tightened its grasp on Lj's torso before it shivered from the pain of its burn taking impact.

[You've got a chance to knock the pokemon from Lj since its going to lose grip. o3o]
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 25, 2015 9:02 pm

Lj shaked his head. He got a bit dizzy and started coughing because of the fast way the smoke disappeared. But it didn't take long for him to understand the situation after he hear the officer's words.
"Oh nothing much officer!" Lj shouted back in a sarcastically happy voice. "My Charmander was having a little spar with my Seviper! Since Char lost, Seviper's prize was to hug me!"

"Charm-an?" (I lost what again?) Charmander asked, tilting his head sideways.

Lj tried to bend as much as he could nearer Seviper's head and whispered:
"If you want to ever meet your trainer again, you should come with me. The officer will arrest you. Do you want to live the rest of your life in a rabbit cage? No? Play along."

Lj turned back and smiled charmingly at the officer.

"But as we were training, a wild Seviper appeared! Stuff got crazy ma'am! She bit this lady, she attacked us, then you showed up, then she ran away, then I started telling you what happened, then I stopped." Lj stopped speaking.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Track: Miss, Hit (Smokescreen), Hit (Willowisp), burn

The officer stared at Lj, pondering to herself whether or not to believe him. "It doesn't seem like just a 'hug,'" she spoke, the seviper staring daggers at Lj where she wouldn't see them. Was it a threat or a promise that the officer would have him taken away? Sometimes pokemon could be sent to rehabilitation or just released into the wild; it wasn't like being taken away and locked up was 100% what would happen. The pokemon loosened up a bit as though to play along, the officer wrapping her arms. "And if so, you do realize what your little incident here has done right? There are patches here that're going to need replanting; you've likely destroyed a home for a wild pokemon."
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 25, 2015 10:07 pm

"It wasn't me" Lj widened his eyes, acting like he's surprised by the officer's statement. "It was the Seviper that attacked us, I swear! It knew fire moves like Will-O-Wisp, Flamethrower, Fire Blast and.... and... and stuff like that! Yeah totally! It even burnt my poor Seviper!" Lj made a sad face carefully hugging the Seviper.

"But don't you worry... I'll take good care of him!"

"Charm-man?!" (But what about me, man?!) Charmander cried out, jumping on Lj's shoulder.

"I promise officer, there's nothing to worry about! Except that fire-type Seviper!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Track: Miss, Hit (Smokescreen), Hit (Willowisp), burn, burn

As Lj hugged it, the pokemon wrapped around him was, a second time, impacted by the burn of which his charmander caused. The pokemon, in reaction, wrapped around him a bit more tightly, so it seemingly just looked like they were hugging each other tighter. The officer, who had listened to Lj's story, made an expression that echoed she was questioning his tale. "Seviper aren't naturally fire pokemon," she expressed, pointing to Lj's supposed seviper. "They're poison." She sighed a bit. "Regardless, I suppose you need to heal your pokemon. They seem pretty roughly-bruised." The serpent pokemon seemed a bit up for that recommendation.
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 25, 2015 11:47 pm

"I don't know ma'am, I'm just making guesses! It's not like I'm carrying a portable pokemon wikipedia ya' know?" Lj giggled like a child.

"Good. The pieces are falling into their place." Thoughts rang in the boy's head. "The next time I see that man, I'm making sure I can get the best out of it... But for now..."

"Yeah, I believe my pokemon would enjoy being back to full health. Come on guys, save your strength!" Lj returned his Charmander to the pokeball and reached out a new one towards Seviper.

"Oh, and I think that woman over there needs more medical attention." Lj opened the pokeball, hoping that Seviper would go in. The only reason why he mentioned the woman, was to drag the cop's attention and give Seviper a split second to decide.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]   Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted] H6Q0F8z

Entering Viridian Forest [Need For Mod: Most Wanted]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next