HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Dragon Kurai

Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 11:10 pm

"You must have me confused with someone," the nurse told Amelia. She chuckled lightly. "I'm not Joy; I'm her sister Julia." She handed Amelia a clipboard and pen; on the clipboard wre various signatures; most of the rooms were taken!
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 11:14 pm

"Oh, that's right. I tend to get you two mixed up still." Amelia says as she smiles sheepishly.

Amelia takes the pen and clipboard and she writes down her name for room 213, which was available. Then she hands the clipboard and pen back before taking the two pokeballs back.

"So, how have you been doing?" Amelia asks.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 11:16 pm

"Tired honestly," Julia told Amelia as she took the clipboard. Verifying that she had put her own signature on it, she put the board down and handed Amelia a key to the room; since she was the only one taking the room, she only needed one key. "There's been some thefts going on around town; people keep saying that they're losing their pokemon and can't find them."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 11:20 pm

"Losing their pokemon? Sounds like a group of bad people at work." Amelia says as she takes the key.

This got Blade to become serious after hearing that pokemon were being stolen from people. Amelia starts to wonder if her father has gotten word about this as she thinks on who would go around stealing people's pokemon.

"has there been any clues left behind on who the thief is?" Amelia asks.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 11:26 pm

"No one knows... They always seem to be put to sleep or knocked out before the theft happens," Julia told Amelia. When she mentioned the fact a certain pokemon arose in silence and began to put the two out. Julia was about to give out too much information.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 11:35 pm

Before Amelia and Blade could turn to the pokemon, they two fell asleep as they slump down onto the floor with Blade curled up. This causes Amelia to drop the key to her room as well as the two pokeballs with Coral and StarPearl inside. Soon, Amelia and Blade were fast asleep, unknown of who was the cause or what might happen.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 11:38 pm

No one in the center would really know, seeing as how anyone in their rooms couldn't see anything and everyone in the front was out asleep. Someone did come from their room and saw the pokemon that put everyone to sleep, the person hiding until it was gone. The stranger then rushed over, nudging at Amelia and her pokemon. "Hey, you," he asked. "You okay?"
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 11:54 pm

It took a bit, but Amelia begins to stir as she starts to wake up. She sits up before stretching until she noticed that she and everyone else here were put to sleep as Blade wakes up as well. Then she looks up to the stranger that shook her and Blade away.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think that pokemon that put us to sleep has struck again. Ah! My pokemon! The egg!" Amelia cries out as she looks to see the two pokeballs on the floor before looking int he bag to see if the egg was still there, thankfully it was as she sighs in relief. "Thank goodness."

Amelia picks up the pokeballs and the key as she stands up. But when Amelia turns to Julia, she was gone.

"Oh no! Julia is gone!" Amelia shouts out.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 11:57 pm

The stranger looked to behind the counter; Julia was, in fact, not there. "Is there a chance that she wasn't there before the pokemon struck," he asked, turning to see a piece of paper on the ground. He walked over and picked it up, holding it out to Amelia since she was there when the attack happened. On the note was a threat that if Amelia didn't stop investigating, things were not going to be pleasant, especially at the festival.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 12:49 am

Amelia was starting to become scared as she takes a look at the note and reads it. Her eyes widen as she could not believe who was the culprit. Now she knew who that pokemon was that struck.

"Who could do such a thing..." Amelia ponders.

Now Amelia knew that this wasn't right for someone to struck and take the nurse away. Blade thought is wasn't right either as Amelia begins to think that she might know who was behind this. But she wasn't sure of it yet as she wasn't one to assume right away.

"I better let my dad know about this." Amelia says as she rushes to one of the video phones and she begins to dial for her father, in which he picked up as Amelia explains to her father of the situation in Oldale Town.

"Stay right there, Amelia. I'll be right there." Her father replies back.

"Okay, dad and hurry. I'm scared here." Amelia answers back.

"Don't be scared, sweety. Everything will be okay." Her father replies back.

Amelia nods as they end the call and Amelia hangs up. Then she turns and goes back tot he stranger.

"My dad should be on his way." Amelia says to the stranger.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 12:55 am

"I'm not really sure what help he's going to be," the stranger told Amelia as the woman from before showed up. "Hello," she spoke. "Are you here for the festival too?" The woman's pokemon was in her shadow still, the pokemon's eyes showing up as though to greet Amelia.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 3:15 am

Amelia turns to the woman as she was shocked to see her again. Amelia nods to her when she asked if she was here for the festival.

"But, we've got a problem. There was an attack by a pokemon that put us to sleep and when we woke up, the nurse that runs here was gone!" Amelia explains. "All we found was a note with a threat on it."

Amelia hands the woman the note for to read. But when she did, the doors open and her father runs in as Amelia looks behind her.

"Dad!" Amelia calls out as she smiles.

Her father runs up to Amelia as he hugs her close. Then he turns to the others in the Pokemon Center.

"Is everyone in here alright?" Her father asks.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 3:20 am

Everyone else was still asleep except for Amelia. They had been put out pretty hard by the pokemon that had attacked. The woman read the note and handed it back to Amelia, sighing lightly. "I can tell you it wasn't from our organization," she told Amelia in a lie. "It must've been some rogue bandit or something..." She looked to the trainer. "If you'd like, I could team up with you to search for the nurse... But that would have to be tomorrow because it's too late to search safely right now."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 3:35 am

"I appreciate your help, miss. We'll begin the search first thing in the morning." Her father says.

With that, Amelia heads up to the room she was staying in and she unlocks it with the key. She and her father enters as she gently sets her bag down on one of the armchairs before she pulls out her night clothes. Blade hops down to the floor as Amelia heads for the bathroom to change. Her father sighs as he sits down on the couch.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 3:37 am

The woman followed Amelia and her father, sitting outside the door to their now shared room. She didn't really have a room that she was registered for, and with the nurse missing, it was likely that she wouldn't be able to get one. "Darkrai, do you think they'll realize," she asked her pokemon quietly. "No," he responded to her faithfully.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 4:00 am

Amelia comes out of the bathroom, now changed into her night clothes and her long sandy hair brought down, as she lays her regular clothes by her bag. Then she heads over to one of the bed and she crawls into it with Blade joining her. Her father stands up and he walks over to the bed as he pulls the covers up to her before kissing her forehead.

"Everything will be okay, Sweetheart. I just wish you weren't involved in this. I'm concerned about your safety." her father says.

"It's not your fault, dad. Your just doing your job and I am happy to have a father like you." Amelia says as she smiles.

"Treecko." Blade calls out in agreement.

Her father smiles slightly as he gently rubs Blade on the head. Then he turns out the light as Amelia closes her eyes and she 'n' Blade goes to sleep. Her father steps out for a moment as the two goes to sleep as Amelia's father sighs.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 4:03 am

The woman waited for a moment before she knocked quietly on the door. "Could I come in," she asked. "It's a little cold out here..." Her voice seemed sincere.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 4:12 am

Her father turns to the woman before he nodded. He opens the door again and he heads inside as he motion for the woman to follow. He makes his way over to the couch again as he sat down.

"We'll have to keep quiet as she's asleep right now." Her father says in a whisper.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 4:15 am

"I realize that," the woman told Amelia's father, her voice a bit louder than his but still a whisper. Darkrai came from her shadow, staring to the man before his trainer, the pokemon whisking around the sofa where he started rubbing her shoulders to relax her. The woman sighed a bit, leaning back looking to the roof. "It's a sad thing, you know," she told Amelia's father quietly. "You show trust now, but you didn't trust me earlier... Why so?"
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 4:31 am

Amelia's father turns to Amelia before sighing and then he turns back to the woman. He had his reasons, it was his job as, not only a Pokemon ranger, but as a father to make sure his little girl wasn't hurt.

"I care about Amelia so much and I worry about her and her safety. Plus, it is my duty as a Pokemon Ranger to protect the wildlife. When I met her mother, she was in trouble with a pack of Mightyenas and I rescued her from them while explaining to them that it was accidental. Plus, I made the same mistake way back when we were kids by involving her in my mission to stop these pokemon hunters and collectors and I had hoped that I would never make the same mistake again. I apologize if we got off on the wrong end, but I love my daughter and I don't want the same mistake to happen again." Her father explains to the woman.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 4:40 am

The woman listened to Amelia's father, chuckling lightly as though she found something funny. "What makes that hurt worse," she told him. She stayed silent a few moments before Darkrai jumped into his shadow and began to try putting him into a deep sleep. "Is those collectors were my family."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 4:47 am

But before Amelia's father could make a response, his eyes begin to droop as he falls into a deep sleep. Unfortunately, Amelia and Blade didnt wake up from this as they were tired from all that happened, plus the journey to arrive here. Her father now lays slumped int he couch after he was put to sleep.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 4:50 am

The woman looked over to Amelia as her pokemon moved from her father's shadow. "How long," she asked. "At maximum the night," Darkrai responded quietly. The woman moved fast, tying up Amelia's father and blindfolding him as Darkrai picked up the man. "Put him in the back of the truck. Our friends are waiting..." The pokemon did as told, taking Amelia's father away to a truck and holstered him inside, the back being shut by a couple of others before the truck was turned on and disappeared into the night. Darkrai returned to his trainer, the woman putting a hole in teh window without much noise before she went to sleep to act out her part the next morning.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 11:02 pm

When the next morning came, Amelia stirs abit as she begins to wake up. She sits up in the bed as she stretches. She looks over to find that her dad wasn't there, but then remembered that he and the woman were gonna search for the nurse. With that, Amelia gets out of the bed as Blade begins to wake up as well. Then she heads over and grabs her clothes before heading into the bathroom for a quick shower. While Blade hops down from the bed and he heads over to his trainer's bag where he pulls out the two pokeballs to let Coral and StarPearl out. Then, Amelia comes out with her hair up and changed into her regular clothes as she comes over and puts on her shoes and her bandanna.

"Morning, everyone." Amelia says as she greets her pokemon.

The pokemon turns and they greet her a good morning as well. Amelia goes over to her bag and she pulls out the seviper egg in the egg container as she goes over to the table and she places it there. Amelia smiles as she takes a look at the egg to see how it was doing, which seemed pretty healthy right now. So the next thing to do was to get a second cloth and some egg wax to help keep the egg clean as she carefully places the egg container back in her bag. Blade hops onto her shoulder as she and the other two pokemon exits the room and makes her way down the stairs into the lobby before exiting the Pokemon Center.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 11:19 pm

The woman woke up a bit later than she was expecting to; however, she had been up earlier than Amelia was. She had rushed to the lobby and began to question people about where Amelia's father was, acting out her part with her pokemon aiding her in the questioning. "Are you sure you haven't seen him," she asked, worry that was fake in her voice. "No," was the usual response, as she had expected. She continued to do so until she saw that Amelia was heading out of the center, the woman following after her efficiently. "Hey, stop," she called out to her. "This isn't a time to leave! Your father's missing! The window was broken this morning; someone kidnapped him!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!   Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Quest - Episode 2: Oldale Town Festival! Plus new Friends!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next