HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the End [Actual]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

After the End [Actual] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the End [Actual]   After the End [Actual] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 3:48 am

Rune looked around maybe I could get that cyborg pokemon to help me out. He thought to him self.

Fantasiam woke up. He went to the generator and kicked it to turn back on. he yawned as he walked out into the sight of Avaritia and her absol. He froze when he noticed he had some intruders unsure of what to do. keep calm a small voice in his head said and he did and he stretched the stiffness from his limbs. he look to the absol. "Hello, may I ask what you two are here?" he said unsure whether or not if it will answer. A holographic button appeared on the counsel of a computer.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: After the End [Actual]   After the End [Actual] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 5:36 am

Mirage raised her head to follow Tantum's trail. She had the right idea. Namely, get away. She seemed no more inclined to hang around society than she did. Her fifth tail flicked it's tip. The long furry appendages curling and writhing gracefully, she tucked her wings closer and started to head off as well. She was still conveniently hidden - well, fairly hidden - by the bushes, and headed back the way she had come. Her growling belly reminded her painfully of what she had been doing - minding her own business, which was what she should be doing - before this whole hullabaloo started. Her quite paw steps resounded and finally faded away into the withered forest.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: After the End [Actual]   After the End [Actual] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 6:56 am

Bolt blinked, watching them take their leave. The Pikachu/Mew frowned slightly at this. Just when he had finally found others, they were leaving as quickly as they had came. It made the little Pokémon sad. He didn't want anyone to leave, at least not yet.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: After the End [Actual]   After the End [Actual] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 7:17 am

Shade finally reached a good distance from the event "Next time, I'll turn back around, the living can be pains" he said to himself, he flew into a tree and fell asleep.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: After the End [Actual]   After the End [Actual] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 05, 2014 3:44 am

Tantum continued her flight in silence, allowing the whipping wind against her ears to swallow her in their strangely alluring sound. Nothing on the ground below drew her attention, nor did she see any sign on food. Temporary shelter, then. It's more easy to come by. She scanned from the skies, looking to find a place to call home for the night.

---

"Eh!" Avaritia said, startled by the sudden voice. Cladis shared her sentiments, and she felt the prick of his own startled jolt. "We didn't realize anyone lived here..." she trailed off, looking around. From appearances, it seemed quite abandoned. The fact that it was still standing, though, could have been an indication of the opposite, which seemed to be the case. "We don't mean to intrude," she said kindly, pushing back the nervous hostility that edged Cladis's own mind and accompanied a lone growl from the Absol. "We were just looking for temporary shelter. If you'd like, we'll take our search elsewhere since this area has already been claimed." She would do anything to avoid a fight, as flight was an easier alternative, especially with her empathic ability. Causing pain was not something she enjoyed doing, since she feels everything she herself and Cladis inflicts.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: After the End [Actual]   After the End [Actual] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Rune began to dig a burrow under the roots of a mangled oak tree.

Fantasiam shook his head. "no no I don't need all this space you can stay as long as you want besides I like company especially ones that dont try to kill me." he said. good, just be polite and you can get out of this unscathed the voice said again. "I guess I should go into the back and grab some more food" he said as turned and started to head into the back of the lab.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: After the End [Actual]   After the End [Actual] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 19, 2014 2:52 am

(Guys? Is this still going on, or did it die off?)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the End [Actual]   After the End [Actual] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

After the End [Actual]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3