HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alright, What the Actual Hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Alright, What the Actual Hell Empty
PostSubject: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zFri Dec 27, 2013 6:24 am

[13:12:22] Messages cleared by Bakugami

[13:14:27] Flamelunar has been disconnected on Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:14 pm (session timeout)

[13:14:27] Flamelunar has been disconnected on Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:14 pm (session timeout)

[13:20:26] Anarchy joined the chat on Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:20 pm

[13:20:31] Anarchy : Was that a spammer?

[13:20:41] Anarchy : >.> Why did you effin clear.

[13:20:58] @ Bakugami : Because of you.

[13:21:01] @ Bakugami : =_=

[13:21:06] @ Bakugami : And don't even try to deny it.

[13:21:17] Anarchy : What?

[13:21:20] Anarchy : What because of me?

[13:21:36] @ Bakugami : That fucking account that I had to ban just to get it off the site and make it stop spamming

[13:21:40] Anarchy : Gotta hand it to him, I've never seen one like me before.

[13:21:48] Anarchy : How's that because of me?

[13:21:50] @ Bakugami : =_=.

[13:21:55] @ Bakugami : I'm not even going to deal with this.

[13:22:01] Anarchy : "Forum in Maintenance This forum has actually recieved a High DoS Attack. We are working on getting the server back up. If you have any chance, shut the forum down. "

[13:22:05] Anarchy : Are you trying to say he's me?

[13:22:10] Bakugami is away

[13:22:22] Anarchy : What?

I got this when I was viewing the spammed topics:

Don't you dare go blaming me, Bakugami.

Last edited by Anarchy on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zFri Dec 27, 2013 6:30 am

seriously what in the world just happened
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zFri Dec 27, 2013 8:32 am

I've gathered more than enough evidence/record/reason for the staff members to look into if they wish to.

1. I have the evidence saved in my laptop's Notepad which contents I cannot post in public for reasons I cannot mention in public as well. If any staff member wants to see the evidence, feel free to PM me. Privacy and security measures have been applied in my collected evidence.

2. I want Bakugami to apologize for accusing me as the spammer. You must apologize, Bakugami.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zFri Dec 27, 2013 8:37 am

Look Shad, I apologize. I've had a bad day, when all that shit started happening, I panicked and I pretty much blamed the next person to enter the chat. That happened to be you. Really sorry for that, honest. I'm typically not the kind of person to jump to conclusions, I don't know what possessed me to do so. >.>
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zFri Dec 27, 2013 9:05 am

Apology accepted.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zFri Dec 27, 2013 9:10 am

Well, Baku was away at that time, but this guy came in and started spamming. I tried asking nicely to stop it, but he replied (in really bad and broken english) that he was getting 30 bucks for doing this from his friend who was sitting right beside him, proceeded to spam more with the same abusive pictures and said that now he was getting 50. I, unfortunately, rather idiotically cleared the chatbox. Then he said, I'll split the 50 via Paypal if you don't ban me.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zFri Dec 27, 2013 3:27 pm

yeah i dont understand but on every topic he has posted the forum is under maintance i hope he has been banned.  So we have to look out for these people who can u know bring virusus in the site and does the site repair itself or do we need to do itand are we going to shut the forum down cause that is their advice, or maybe other topics will get infected.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zFri Dec 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Bakugami has banned him. Other than that, the one who should take care of this is the head admin. And Batman.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zFri Dec 27, 2013 5:32 pm

I'll be addressing the issue in a global announcement I plan to be posting up. You'll hear exactly what I know about what's going on.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zFri Dec 27, 2013 6:29 pm

I've contacted Forumotion, I'm just waiting for a reply from them.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zSat Dec 28, 2013 10:26 am

So, is there something we can do to prevent attacks like this from ever happening again? Ian's right, we need to watch out for those guys who can plant viruses, etc. Hell, some hackers out there are even capable of shutting an entire forum down. I don't want that to happen, and I don't wanna lose contact with any of my friends here.

IP Bans don't work, I've proven that more than a hundred times already. Perhaps requiring an e-mail address for account registration would help?
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zSat Dec 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Well, I'm not sure how viruses could get on here unless someone spams some sort of download link and someone foolishly downloads it, though that would affect the individual and not the site. An attack like this won't happen again, because the HTML is now unallowed, so they can't use HTML to block the site contents like they did. Looking at the code he used, I know how it was done, and you have no need to worry, it wasn't attacking or infecting anything, the site was perfectly fine underneath it; he was just sorta blocking the page with it.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8zSun Dec 29, 2013 5:35 am

Good job, Catwoman.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, What the Actual Hell   Alright, What the Actual Hell H6Q0F8z

Alright, What the Actual Hell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1