HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior Cats (RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Flashstar started slow and cautious. "Clan we have two cats." He called there were some discontent from the other warriors about that comment. "One a loner and the other bloodclan both will join the clan." he said. "Streamsong I want you to mentor Jewelpaw crimson from this moment on your gonan be known as Bloodckit in honor of were you came from and may starclan show you the way to honor and courage." he said. He dismissed th clan with a simple flick of his tail. Icepelt commented to silversong. "Well that wasn't very nice, I'm talking about the name she gave Bloodkit she basically just branded him for insults." She said. "I'm gonna go talk to him if you two wanna come." she said.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Streamsong's eyes widened in shock as she heard her name called. It was... unexpected. Abrupt. Don't Warriors usually get warned when this happens... Still she stood and made her way toward the newly named Jewelpaw. Reaching the she-cat, Streamsong bent her head in a respectful nod, "I'll try not to let you down," she murmured, though her voice wavered slightly with her shock and doubt. There didn't seem to be much ceremony to the ceremony, and he didn't even wait for Mentor and Apprentice to greet each other in front of the Clan before he dismissed them with not even a word. Is something wrong? She kept her eyes focused on Jewelpaw, however, and waited for the Apprentice to do something.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Icepelt stood there. "you wanna come Streamsong?" she said in a more of an abrasive tone in an attempt to get her attention.

Ravenblood was at the edge of the camp and smiled when he heard them say he was part of riverclan. [i]eye's on the inside brilliant I knew he had my mind for trickery and deceit.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 22, 2014 4:45 am

Minnowpaw cheered for her two new Clanmates. She went over to Jewelpaw and Bloodkit and welcomed them as full members of RiverClan.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Jewel -- no, Jewelpaw now, reached up and touched her new mentor's nose, as was customary. Or so Nightstripe had told her. A smile curled the ends of her jaw, as she turned to see Minnowpaw rush up with congratulations.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 22, 2014 11:32 pm

a couple of moments later Bloodkit walked out of the medicine den toward the nursery. There was only one other kit in the clan her name was Stripekit. Bloodkit walked in and then back out stripekit tackling him in a flurry of paws. she was happy to have a new den mate that wasn't her mother.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 23, 2014 2:20 am

"Welcome to RiverClan as an apprentice!" Minnowpaw meowed to Jewelpaw. "We're going to have lots of fun training together!"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 3:36 pm

I will be picking one cat from each clan to be trained in the darkforest by scourge/tigerstar/hawkfrost/and one of my own cats Nightshade
Bloodkit smiled a bit he had a sense of playfull nes like all kits but it wasnt as keen as most he had the brain as a warrior not to trust anyone you dont know. "hey, can you get off me please?" he asked in a kind voice. Stripekit frowned. "awww dont you want to play?" she said. "Of course I do but after I look around the nursery and such ok?" he said in a promising tone.

When Smokepaw didn't answer he frowned. He turned to lightpaw. "why dont you show me your mentor you haven't done that I mean I'm sick for one moon and you go to be an apprintice a medicine apprentice at that and you dont show me your mentor?" he said with pleading eyes. Lightpaw sighed then led the way to the medicine den which he was pretty sure speckledfern was.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Jewelpaw curled her tail over her paws, twining around the furry appendage. She watched the kit from before tussling around with another kit. She looked around to see if she could locate Lightningpaw. "Yeah. Sure. So tell me more about being a Clan cat." She said to Minnowpaw and Streamsong both, sitting down and curling her tail up around her. Her rather fluffy tail was rather long, able to nearly reach it's base when she wrapped it around herself, making it a blanket of sorts. A warm, furry blanket which is an extension of herself.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Speckledfern looked up when the two cats made their way over to her. The medicine cat smiled at them.

"What can I do for you, little ones?"

XXX

"Well, being a Clan cat is really fun!" Minnowpaw began. "But it's also a lot of hard work too. Apprentices like us have to be trained by warriors to hunt and fight so that way we can protect our Clanmates and camp from any cat or thing that wishes to harm us."

The little cat went on and on explaining many things about the life of being in a Clan as best that she could.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Lightningpaw walk up behind Jewelpaw. "sorry about that it was my turn to change the moss in the elders den." He said smiling.

Bloodkit was in and out of the nursery. "that wasn't very...fun." he said to Stripekit. Stripekit laughed. "you wanna play hide and seek I'll let out hide first." she begged. Bloodkit smiled he was good at hiding. "sure" he said as stripekit started to count saying things like fish and vole and other prey in between the numbers he ran and climbed the tree that made the medicine cats den.

Lightpaw smiled at his mentor. "nothing really, Night wanted to meet you." he said letting him pop around lightpaw pouncing on his tail as he flicked it inside. "Night this is speckledfern, speckledfern Night." he leaned and whispered into her ear. he wants to join the clan but he says he needs to do somethings first. Lightpaw had kept himn distracted by flicking his tail.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 26, 2014 12:56 am

Minnowpaw made her way over to where the kits were at, while Grayfeather looked out of her den at the kits playing on the tree. She purred in amusement as she watched them play.

XX

Speckledfern nodded to Night. "It's nice to meet you, Night. He wishes to join the Clan does he? He'll have to talk to our leader first."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 26, 2014 3:27 am

Stripekit finished counting and started to sniff around as Bloodkit slicked down the opposite side. for a kit he sure was talented at sneaking. dont look this way he thought to himself as he rolled into the river disguising his scent.

"I already did in fact I finished what I needed to do we should go tell her I'm ready to leave my soft cushioned life as a kittypet." he said jumping in a happy circle.

Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 29, 2014 5:18 pm

"Sure," Streamsong murmured toward Icepelt, noting the tone her voice had taken and irritably flicking an ear. Apparently no one cares for ceremony any more. She watched Jewelpaw make a hasty retreat before turning her gaze back toward the other cat. "What is that kit's story, anyway?" she asked, "if you don't mind me asking." Usually Streamsong wasn't one for idle gossip, but Icepelt was usually a reliable source of information.

---

Smokepaw was staring at the ground, blankly. Wallowing in deeper emotions, as he usually was. He was also gritting his teeth in irritation. Some cat in the Camp had a burr stuck digging into their paw, and they didn't seem in a hurry to get it out. This, Smokepaw's own paw was stinging with a sharp pain, and his eyes narrowed as he tried not to focus on the pain. It wasn't in a social mood, and though he had heard another cat speak to him, he hadn't regarded them. Can't anyone take the hint that I want to be left alone? This cold attitude seemed to be common in him as of late. He was once an energetic, happy kit. That all changed, however. He'd been weak, and because of that, he grew up. Reality was harsh, and he had to be too. So no one else would get hurt on his watch.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Jewelpaw blinked as Minnowpaw proceeded to elaborate on how great Clan life was. Now there was no turning back. She had no place left for regret left, for leaving her parents behind. The calling to her roots was too strong, and she couldn't live with a paw in each world. While she listened on, her violet gaze strayed to Streamsong. She seemed to have an insatiable curiosity regarding her mentor. She continued to steadily gaze at her, who was talking to another cat.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Icepelt smiled as bloodkit managed to sneak up behind stripekit jab her playfully with a paw saying your it before she could see him. "why dont you ask him your self since he made the trouble of sneaking behind you." he said laughing. "he Bloodkit why dont you tell her your life story I'm sure she'll be interested to hear all about you." she said laying down.

Lightpaw dipped his head to speckledfern before taking night to freezestar. (i'm just gonna skip this ceremony XD) and no time at all he was named nightkit.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 30, 2014 2:17 am

"And that's pretty much it!" Minnowpaw finished. "Cool, huh?"

XX

Speckledfern dropped her head back to the younger cat, and smiled when Night, who was along to join the Clan, did and became Nightkit.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Nightkit smiled as he followed Lightpaw toward the medicine cats den.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 31, 2014 1:53 am

The medicine cat watched the two younger cats make their way over to where she was. She flicked her tail, and smiled kindly.

"Yes, what I can I do for you?"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 31, 2014 2:00 am

"I came to continue my training and he just doesn't want to be alone you know we really dont have any kits in the nursery" Lightpaw said as Nighkit leaped at his tail. "gotcha" Nightkit said in triumph.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 31, 2014 2:03 am

Speckledfern nodded. "I understand. Nightkit can help out. How's that sound?"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 31, 2014 2:09 am

Nightkit stopped. "help with what?" he said as he let go of lightpaws tail Lightpaw smiled. "sure I dont see any thing wrong with that" he said
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 31, 2014 3:02 am

"It will also give him something to do since there are no other kits at the moment," she added. "Help Lightpaw and I with herbs and many other things."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 31, 2014 3:06 am

Nightkit smiled "sure" He said jumping in a small circle. Lightpaw smiled. "should I go get the herbs that need to be sorted speckledfern?" lightpaw asked.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 31, 2014 5:39 am

The medicine cat nodded, watching the small kit jump around in a circle, before looking at her apprentice.

"If you please, Lightpaw. That would be a big help."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Warrior Cats (RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next