HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior Cats (RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 12:36 am

Crimson kinda winced and the stick splintered a bit but nothing more. "thank you but i better get going" he said in a rush and bumped into icepelt and winced cause his leg still hurted.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 12:39 am

"Flashstar is letting you stay here from the sound of it," the medicine cat told him. "Besides, we can't let a little kit like you out in the forest on his own. That would be very mean of us."

Minnowpaw nodded in agreement. "Yeah. We're not fox-hearted cats like ShadowClan is.."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 12:57 am

Crimson kinda looked up and knew his father probably knew he had ran off again. "ok, well where will I sleep then?" he said. Icepelt whispered to minnowpaw to go hunting for crimson cause he was awfully skinny while he talked to him.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 1:02 am

Minnowpaw nodded and ran off to find some prey for the small kit to eat. Grayfeather sat up and watched.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 1:13 am

(would you mind taking over icepelt for this bit?)
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 1:27 am

(Not at all. ^^.)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 1:48 am

(well he's just gonnask some standard quest like where did you come from why are you here stuff like that k? and if you say yes with out the post I'm gonna scream IRL)
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 2:07 am

(Don't scream. XD.)

"Alright kit, I'm gonna ask you some questions okay?" Icepelt asked him. "Promise to answer them all truthfully?"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 2:11 am

He nodded. "yes sir"
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 2:14 am

"Alright, let's first start with where did you come up? It's not every day we find a kit in our territory all alone."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 2:17 am

from the barn" He said he wasn't lying the bloodclan camp was at the barn.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 2:46 am

The RiverClan deputy nodded at this. "Alright. How old are you? Who's your mother and father?"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 3:06 am

"I'm three moons my mom is the old medicine cat nightflower and my father is RavenBlood." He said Nightflower was the shadowclans medicine but he had no way of knowing cause of the fact she died during his birth.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 3:36 am

"So you're part ShadowClan cat, then?" the RiverClan deputy asked.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 3:46 am

He shrugged "I dont know my dad said to only kep your mind here in Bloodclan and not in foolishness." he said he then jolted up realizing he said where he was from.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 5:16 am

"You're from BloodClan?" Icepelt asked, eyes wide in surprise.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 5:34 am

(What can I call her now? She's not an apprentice so should I just call her Jewel for now?)

Jewel flattened her ears and her furry pelt fluffed out, making her look twice as big. "I can fight for myself..." She muttered under her breath, hopefully missed out by the large she-cat in front of her. How else would she have survived half a moon by herself, away from her parents? A cold gust picked up suddenly and through her thick pelt, still nursery soft. She gave an imperceptible shiver and turned her attention back to the gray feline.

"I wish to speak to your leader." She stated blankly, clearly not wasting too many words. She showed no sense of hostility, and gave off but a trickle of fear scent, effectively stifling the churning fear within her and keeping herself visually clam.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 5:38 am

(Yeah, I'd say so ^^)

"Hm, you would, would you?" Streamsong murmured, flicking her tail from side to side. She was quite curious of the defiant cat in front of her, and admired how she stood her ground. There was something different about her. Usually wandering cats turned tail and fled the moment they saw the wild cats, let alone spoke to them. No, this one had a spark in her, and Streamsong admired her for it. Reminds me of myself a bit. I didn't know when to back down when I was that young, either. She turned her head in the direction of Camp, and padded forward. "I'm curious," she said, attempting a little small talk, "usually Kittypets or Loners don't know of out Clan structure, but you knew we had a Leader. Where'd you learn something like that?" As she walked, she glanced backwards, both to make sure Jewel was following as well as make eye contact, out of respect.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 5:47 am

Her violet eyes flashed again as she looked up and then down again in a single, sweeping fluid movement, as though refusing to make eye contact. Unprepared for such a question, she faltered, before speaking in a quiet mew. "Did you know Blizzardclaw?" Her dark pelt moved fluidly enough, her muscles hard and tough, wiry by her long ordeal. She tried to ignore the gnawing hunger in her belly, and looked around the camp, curious about it all. It was more or less how her mother had told her. Perhaps, some day, she could see the WindClan camp as well.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 6:09 am

"Blizzardclaw..." Streamsong trailed off, the name was quite familiar, but she didn't recall a cat of that name currently in the Clan. Not that I pay much attention to them, anyway, she mused, I doubt any of them know my name. She made her way quickly into the heart of Camp, veering through the various structures and cats among it. Several of them seemed to shoot her a curious glance, no doubt because of the young cat trailing behind her, but Streamsong maintained her course toward the Leader's den. Once there, she stopped. It was disrespectful to barge in, so instead she stood outside it. "Flashstar!" she called out, "there's someone here who wants to speak with you."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Flashstar groaned a bit "Two cats in one day" he grumbled. "Yes yes come in" he said strightening up a bit.

Crimson nodded. "y...yes, but I didn't lie to you bloodclan lives at the barn house for now at least. He said he was still terrified of what would happen now.

Lightpaw was gathering some herbs by the shadowclan border when he saw the familiar sight of Night. Night was a kittypet who often strayed into thunderclan territory to speak to the loner or him. "Hey, Night that cold must be better huh I knew that catmint would help." He called. Night quickly made his way over to lightpaw knowing that shadowclan warriors might of heard him. "Yea, it worked great." He said
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 6:26 pm

Jewel ruffled her fur up, letting the fur on her shoulders lie flat, and her tail smoothed out, though there wasn't much size change, it being feathery naturally. She got her slight, lean form from Blizzardclaw, and her fighting skills and muscles from Darkstripe. Wondering if anybody wold notice the similarities, her tail drooped a little and curled at the tip. Her ears twitched as she heard somebody's voice from inside the den. Flashstar? She peeked in, curious. Was he like Blizzardclaw had described?

Her breath caught in her throat. Yes, he was. Her claws slid out and tore at the ground. There was also a small cat there, maybe a kit, somewhat younger to her. She didn't remember any cat of that description. Of course, he could be a new kit. She took a moment to look all around the camp and all the cats she could see.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 6:31 pm

"well spit it out, What;s your name and why are you here." He said. he turned to streamsong. "please go fetch Icepelt I need to know whats taking her so long to question the kit." He said flicking his tail in dissmissle.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Jewel sat down and curled her tail around her paws. "I am Jewel, daughter of Blizzardclaw. I wish to join your Clan." She spoke calmly enough for someone in such a situation.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 7:01 pm

"Blizzardclaw? her really one of the best fighters of the clan I thought about making her deputy before we founded she had a mate in windclan. Now, why should I let you join I don't know anything about you." he said as he got up and started to pace around with an eyebrow raised.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Warrior Cats (RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next