HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior Cats (RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Lightpaw nodded as he went into the herb store then brought out a few mixxed up leaves and the bundle of berries.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 01, 2014 1:43 pm

(Hie, hie. We're still here. I'm mostly waiting for Ava to post, but don't forget us! >:3)

"Right." Jewelpaw mewed, impatiently digging her claws into the ground. "And when do we get to start training?" Despite the long journey she'd made, she still looked and felt fresh. Her paws and pads ached, but she felt that she still had energy to burn off.

Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 01, 2014 10:10 pm

(Sorry, MA. Didn't mean too.)

Speckledfern told the younger cat thank you, and then showed Nightkit the herbs, telling the little kit about them. She explained to the two cats what she would like them to do with the herbs that Lightpaw had gotten.

XX

"Whenever your mentor wants to," Minnowpaw told her.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Nightkit nodded like he understood and gently and carefully started to help sort.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 7:49 am

"You two are a big help," the medicine cat told them. "I'll be back in a few heartbeats. I need to check on the elders. Brownspots has been coughing lately. I need to make sure she's alright. You two keep doing what you're doing until I return."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 1:53 am

lightpaw nodded watching Nightkit here and there. well if brownspots coughing we could use watermint and save the catmint unless it's greencough then it would have to be catmint he thought to him self. Nightkit smiled but was really just trying to be nice but he was really bored.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 3:23 am

Interested may not be the right word, Streamsong though, but she gazed curiously toward the kit. Even with Icepelt's prompt, he hadn't spoken. The she-cat's ear twitched with impatience, and she cast a sideways glance toward Jewelpaw, knowing that the two would need to go out on their first patrol together soon. Common courtesy kept her stuck in place with Icepelt and Bloodkit, though, and she waited patiently. "So, er, where did you come from, little kit?"

Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 3:29 am

Icepelt smiled "I'll be taking my leave now." he said then padded toward the warriors den to see if any of then were in there. "I'm named Bloodkit isn't it clear? I'm the cat from bloodclan." he said showing courage and doing as flashstar said to we name you bloodkit in honor from where your from
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 6:41 am

A few heartbeats later, Speckledfern did return as she had promised. "Well, it's nothing bad as of yet," she meowed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 9:11 am

Jewelpaw began grooming herself from sheer boredom. Deftly plucking the burrs out of her long, thick fur - albeit along with some fur - she quickly licked down her untidy pelt until it looked picture perfect. She let out a self-indulgent purr. She wasn't too obsessed with her appearance, but a little pampering now and then never hurt.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 5:48 pm

lightningpaw walked up to her he just came back from both a hunting patrol and fighting practice. "Hey jewelpaw" he said smiling.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 05, 2014 3:33 am

"Bloodclan, eh," Streamsong said, "I thought they were gone long ago..." She had heard stories of savage cats that made the Twolegplace their home and wore teeth as prizes, but she had never seen any cat that belonged to such a place. This kit had her interest, but at the same time, she couldn't slack her new and sudden duties as mentor. "Well, it was nice speaking to you," she said, "why don't you catch back up to Icepelt or check out the Nursery? I'm sure the Clan will be familiar with you in no time." She knew what it was like to be an outsider, and she wanted to encourage Bloodkit enough to be comfortable in his new home.

With a dismissive sweep of her tail, she padded her way toward Jewelpaw, giving her a soft smile. "Welcome to RiverClan," she said, "I hope we didn't get off on the wrong foot before..." she gave a small, nervous cough, "I'm Streamsong and I guess I'm your mentor now. You'll be my first Apprentice, so I guess we'll both be learning. So, uh, I'm going to show you around the territory. It's one of the most important thing for an Apprentice to learn," she stated confidently, having no idea if it were true enough. "So, er, shall we get going before it gets dark?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Jewelpaw looked up to see first Lightningpaw approach with greetings, which she returned with a nod, and then her new mentor who introduced her. A small smile lit up her face as Streamsong decided to show her around the territory. Finally!~ She jumped to her feet, excited to start her new life as an apprentice in RiverClan. "Yes, of course." She mewed, staying close to the she-cat's heels, flicking her tail in farewell at Lightningpaw.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Lightningpaw and bloodkit started to play tag a little bit after stripekit joined. "Tag your it lightningpaw" stripepaw yelled as bloodkit and stripekit ran about playing there game.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Jewelpaw scraped the ground lightly with a paw, wondering when they would get a move on. She began to intently study her paws as she sheathed and unsheathed her claws, retracting and sliding her claws out rhythmically.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 13, 2014 4:33 pm

"Sorry about that, I got lost in thought for a moment," Streamsong chuckled, "having an Apprentice is so new, I'm used to lying around too much!" She flicked her tail nervously and padded toward the camp's entrance, glancing back to make sure Jewelpaw was following. Deciding to make idle conversation while they walked, she spoke. "Being from outside of the Clan is tough at first, but don't let them be too hard on you. Y'know," she winked, "I was pretty hard on you myself when we first encountered one another, I apologize for that. I, too, was born outside the Clan." She paused for a moment, glancing in two directions. "What would you like to see first, the ShadowClan border, WindClan border, or the island where we hold Gatherings?" she asked. They were all in opposite directions, so she decided to ask before they were too far into either. She also dreaded the WindClan border, as they'd have to cross the river and tread near the Horseplace in order to get there, and both made the she-cat quite nervous. Still, it had to be done some time, so she still put that option out there.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Jewelpaw's ears pricked up. A small smile curled her lips as she let out a mrrow of amusement. Her mentor really was lazy. Still purring, she padded up to stand beside Streamsong. "No, it's okay. You're an out of Clan cat?" Purple eyes peered curiously at the cat beside her. "For me, not being a Clan cat is fine. One day, I will prove my loyalty, and I'm content to wait for the day." She mewed, content in the knowledge that she spoke these words from her heart, each word ringing with truth. She knew most about Clan life. Her tail gave a small flick as she paused. But the moment she heard her new mentor speak, she knew the choice was made. "WindClan border, please." She would love to peer out and see the vast open plains for herself where her father, Nightstripe had been born, and worked his way from apprenticeship to being a Warrior. Her ears twitched as she wondered if it would really be as he had told.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 01, 2014 5:29 am

(Guys, I have a question.

Is this still active or did it die off?)

Minnowpaw watched the two cats talk, flicking her right ear as she did.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Warrior Cats (RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5