HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashley Enexral

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
sartorius
sartorius

Ashley Enexral Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Enexral   Ashley Enexral H6Q0F8zFri Feb 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Name: Ashley enexral
Nickname:none
Birthplace:     Kalos Santalune
Battle Style: She prefers to use dark pokemon she likes to use moves that are very quick inorder to put the edge in her favor
Looks:Ashley Enexral Cute-Gothic-Anime-Girl-Render
Personality: She can be undoubtedly cold, ruthless, and uncaring, and appears to love nothing more than to bring other people down. She is a domineering young woman of strong personality, who does not ask, but tells, she has sharp wit and sardonic remarks ready to spite others on purpose. Her jokes tend to be more ill-humored as well, enabling anyone to successfully get irritated, and sometimes if pushed far enough, yell or charge at her in anger, a reaction which she seems to find humorous. Along with the callousness, however, she oddly displays childish and playful behavior, laughing and giggling excessively. Laid back and almost passive to those she likes, or refers to as good company, she expresses herself in a dramatized manner, constantly making outrageous expressions and hand movements. She acts and is very kind to her Pokemon caring deeply for them and believing they are her only true friends.
History: As a child growing up Ashley was always getting into trouble. Most of the time she was doing it to just get attention. Her parents cared very little for her safety and what she did. Most of the time she had to take care of herself. When her parents did care for her they were most of the time very abusive to her. One day a wild Pokemon attacked her while she was out picking berrys on her own.

She became very frightened at the site of the Pokemon.  She though she was doomed until a wild eevee came to her rescue and saved her. It was then that her's and eevee's friendship started. She would often visit the eevee that saved her most of the time at night. She was very rarely that she was ever caught. Most of the time it was when she accidentally fell asleep and didn't wake up till morning.

As her and eevee's relationship grew the more and more Ashley wanted to take eevee home with her.  One night Ashley decided to sneak eevee into her house and keep it as a pet until she was old enough to become a trainer. Even though her parents noticed the eevee they never cared if Ashley kept it or not. When Ashley was finally old enough she decided to become a trainer. She all ready had her starter Pokemon picked out even the eevee she kept as a pet. On the second night after becoming a trainer her eevee evolved into umbreon.

As Ashley and umbreon journeyed they would always pass up the gyms. She wanted to grow her team and expand it. When she was 11 she started to go through changes her family's heritage started to show more and more in her. The more she changed the darker her personality became until she was the young woman she is today. But through her change of personality one thing kept constant her careingness and kindness towards her pokemon. After she believed her team was strong enough she decided to challenge on the gym leaders.
Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon:Umbreon
Nickname:
Level:12
Moves:helping hand, tackle, tail whip, sand attack, pursuit, and shadow ball Tm (Gen V)
Ability: synchronize
Personality:Malefic, Cruel, and kind (only to Ashley)
Exp: 0

Pokémon:Zorua
Nickname:
Level:11
Moves:scratch, leer, pursuit, fake tears
Ability:illusion
Personality:Cruel, and kind (only to Ashley)

Pokémon:Absol
Nickname:
Level:10
Moves:quick attack, leer, feint, scratch, taunt, detect, razor wind, me first, perish song
Ability:super luck
Personality:malefic, and kind (only to Ashley)

Last edited by sartorius on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Ashley Enexral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Enexral   Ashley Enexral H6Q0F8zFri Feb 14, 2014 10:12 pm

You got a broken pic
sartorius
sartorius

Ashley Enexral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Enexral   Ashley Enexral H6Q0F8zFri Feb 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Its not broken from my view are you sure you clicked the spoiler because i see it just fine but if it is still broken then i will find another one.
Dragon Kurai

Ashley Enexral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Enexral   Ashley Enexral H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 6:05 am

I just checked this application; the picture used is broken even for me.
sartorius
sartorius

Ashley Enexral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Enexral   Ashley Enexral H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 pm

All right i have changed the image if the image is still broken then i will type her appearnce.
sartorius
sartorius

Ashley Enexral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Enexral   Ashley Enexral H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Bump (forgive me if i did this incorrect)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Ashley Enexral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Enexral   Ashley Enexral H6Q0F8zSat Feb 22, 2014 12:03 am

Sure then Approved now that the picture is working

Unless someone else spots something that I do not

APPROVED!
Sponsored content

Ashley Enexral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Enexral   Ashley Enexral H6Q0F8z

Ashley Enexral
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1