HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Yveltal
Yveltal

Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)   Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine) H6Q0F8zThu May 01, 2014 1:41 am

Night in America was noisy, Cars drove by and a storm reeked havoc on the people, Some where sleeping through the storm, used to the stormy weather, while some where still out and about, being simply to busy to wait out the storm. Far away from the effects of the weather, in a place untouchable to mortals, a observatory existed. A Devilishly Handsome man sat on his throne.

"The effects of the weather doesn't bother this one? No it doesn't." He tapped his long nails repeatedly against the arm of the his throne, "Entertainment you want? Yes." He looked down on his crystal ball, taking in the sight of a young girl hidden beneath the covers, "This child takes your liking? hmm." He peered deeply at her, before leaning back, "Weak she seems but power lies deep." He mumbled to himself, "A Guide and protector she most definitely needs." The man raised his hand and snapped his long fingers. A woman appears at his call.

"Yes My lord?" She asked in monotone, He turned to take her in, "Protect this girl, guide her through her journey, she needs it to play the game." The woman nodded and left as fast as she appeared. The man smirked slightly, "Games will begin, girl, Ashley she is, will learn." He brought the ball into his hands and peered into it with his demonic red eyes, "Come now child..." Using his magic, he watched as the lump in the covers vanished. "Start."

Various types of pokemon ran around the small town, and children played in the sun. Elsewhere in the town, a alarm rang loudly in a attempt to startle the young girl out her magic induced sleep, In the brightly colored and girly room, adorable toys where all around in soft bright colors. Pokemon posters and pink butterflies littered the walls, on a bright pink desk was a letter, next to it was a Golden Box, not far of was a cute trainer bag.

The letter read, "

Dear Ashley,

Welcome to the world of pokemon Ashley, a world filled with creatures cute and scary. Child, this world is not all it seems, but You have been selected to Travel in this world. look up child, for even if you think you know all, you are not safe, Team Plasma is rising high, they are dangerous. In the Golden Box, is a pokemon that will protect you, she will help on you journey. Go know Ashley, into the world of pokemon, go smartly.

Have fun~" The letter didn't say whom it was from nor did it have a address. But know it is about time you awake, little one, SO WAKE UP!
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)   Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine) H6Q0F8zThu May 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Ashley shot awake hearing the alarm clock, looking around. "Hey, this doesn't look like my room..." She got up out of bed and looked around, noticing the pink dresser. "Well, at least that looks normal." Then she noticed it. She saw the letter and grabbed in, reading its contents. "The..." She stared at the letter, and noticed the trainer bag and the box. She grabbed the box carefully and set it down, opening it to see what's inside.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)   Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine) H6Q0F8zFri May 02, 2014 3:54 am

The Pokeball resting inside the box popped open, releasing a small pichu from it's grasp. Sparky shook herself of before looking up at the child in front of her, She offered a small smile before running up the desk, so she could look the girl in the eye if she has too. She tilted her head at Ashely as she studied her, 'Naive and young, she is weak as well. Now I see why Master wanted me to protect her, she can't even protect herself.' The Demon sighed and jumped off the desk, walking over to a small and cute pichu head band with a matching hoodie and bag.
She then jumped and layed on the bed, waiting for the girl to react.

(You think you can make longer posts?)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)   Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine) H6Q0F8zFri May 02, 2014 4:22 am

Ashley just watched as a Pichu came out and went to the headband, hoodie, and bag, wondering what was going on. She figured it didn't matter, and in the end just decided she would go and travel on her own journey. She grabbed the bag and put the hoodie and headband in it for now, and put it on. She grabbed the Pokeball out of the box and put it away as well, and then looked at the Pichu. "So...You're gonna be my partner? Or are you just, like, here or something?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)   Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine) H6Q0F8zFri May 02, 2014 4:37 am

Sparky would of raised an eyebrow, but since she had none she will just settle on pretending she raised one. Sparky snorted and jumped down from her spot on the bed, looking up at the tiny girl. "Pichu." She said calmly, jumping back up the desk and pulled a yellow ribbon out she hopped down and walked out the door while tying the ribbon onto her neck in a bow, a difficult task when one doesn't have fingers, but she was no ordinary pokemon, so she did so with ease. She looked back at the girl, waiting for her to come out the room, then she would walk to a drawer and open it, pulling out a potion, the she brought the potion to Ashley and walked back into the room, she brought the letter and pointed to the instructions that the girl apparently ignored. They were on the other side of the letter, saying to go to the lab. Sparky then waited for the girl to act.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)   Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine) H6Q0F8zFri May 02, 2014 4:53 am

Ashley was, as you would probably expect, still a little bit confused. She looked at the instructions, and walked out the door to her room...Or...Maybe it wasn't. She made sure the little Pichu could have time to follow her before she close the door, and ran downstairs. She ran out the door and didn't even close it, stopping for a minute for the small Pokémon to catch up once again. She walked to the lab, wondering why exactly she was going if she had a partner already.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)   Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine) H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 2:01 am

As the girl walked in, Sparky ran past her, having no trouble keeping up with the human. Sparky climbed up a dark haired teens shirt the jumped across to land on the blond's hair. Cheren stared at the mouse, "What in the name of..." He sighed irritably as he rubbed his temples. Bianca giggled as she pet the pokemon on her hat, "Ohh~ Your so cute~" She squealed loudly, fawning over the cute pokemon. Sparky snorted as she leaned into the teenager's touch. Juniper smiled at the display, then looked over at Ashely, "Ah~ Ashely, you have arrived and with your new pokemon I see." She walked over and pet the pokemon her head before grinning, "She's a strong one alright." Cheren snorted, "I believe she should keep her pokemon from running around wildly." He said bitterly, causing Bianca to whack him on the shoulder, "Don't say that! Don't be sooo mean!" he snorted and brushed her off, though there was a small smile on his pretty face.

Juniper backed off and cleared her throat, "That's enough you two, I'm quite sure you want me to start so you all can be off right?" Both nodded, Sparky clinging on to Bianca's hat. She clapped her hands, "Well then let me start! I am Professor Juniper, also known as the Pokemon Professor..." Cheren chose then to rudely interrupt the woman, "We know who you are Professor." She glared playfully at the teen and shook her head with a sigh, "Now that was rude." She began her speech again, with Cheren interrupting to put in his own input, and Bianca trying to pay attention, though when she drifted off Sparky would give her a small shock.

"Okay~ That's all!" The Woman laughed, "Now listen here, I want you all to come to Route 1. Later now~"She waved as she walked out the house, leaving the tree minors alone. Cheren hmph'ed and left without a word, "Hey wait up!" Bianca quickly ran after him waving good by to Ashely and Sparky whom had jumped back to Ashely's side during the speech. Sparky snorted and walked to the door, before turning and waiting for the kid to move.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)   Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine) H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 3:34 am

Ashley walked out the door and began to walk towards Route 1. "I wonder how this is happening...Maybe it's just a dream or something." She thought about this as she walked, stopping when they were close just for a moment. She looked up into the sky, then back towards Route 1, where she continued to walk towards. At this point, she didn't really care why or how she was here, but she may as well enjoy it while she is. She soon arrived at Route 1. "So...We're all here, now what?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)   Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine) H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 4:06 am

Sparky twitched annoyed, she hated being ignored, so when they arrived she gave the girl a nice little shock, to rouse her from what ever trance she was in. "Pi..." she snorted and ran up to Bianca, "Huh? Oh! Hey there~ Your Ashley's Pichu. Oh she's so lucky, Pichu's cant be found in Unova." Sparky snorted and puffed up her little chest, Bianca giggled at her display. Cheren was over farther, talking with Juniper quietly. They both turned to the two girls an Juniper waved them over. Bianca ran over and stood at attention. "How nice of you two to join us!" She walked back from the three and posed, "Now that you are all here, I can begin, First of, do you all know how to catch a pokemon?" She asked, both teens nodded though Bianca really didn't know how. Knowing this, Juniper smiled, "Let me give you all a refresher on pokemon capture, follow me." She walked into the tall grass with the ever knowledge wanting Cheren and the now calm Bianca.

After the Teaching lesson, Juniper grinned at all three of them, "Now to give you all these." She walked up and gave each Trainer, One pokedex, 5 pokeballs, 5,000 bucks, and 2 potions. Bianca looked at the items with surprise written on her pretty face, "Wow! Do we really need all of this?" Juniper nodded as Cheren simply put his stuff away, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Just accept the gifts and be grateful." Bianca pouted as Juniper started to walk away from them, "Oh! and before I forget." She walked up to Ashely and gave the child a Xtransceiver, "Your mom wanted me to give this to you. Later~" She waved and walked back to her lab, leaving the three.

Bianca stood absolutely still, seemingly frozen in time. Sparky smacked her a couple of times from her spot on her hat. Then she begin to charge up a shock, but before she could get it off, Bianca lunched herself into the air, "WOOOHOOO! Where pokemon Trainers! I can't believe it! OMG!" She squealed and danced around crazily, causing Cheren to shake his head and smile, happy to be a Trainer in his own way. "I Know!" Bianca ran over to Ashley and dragged her over to Cheren, who she then hooped her other arm with his, "Let's all take our first step as trainers together!" Cheren readjusted his glasses with his free hand and smiled, "For once you have a good idea." Bianca fake gasped and grinned at Ashley, "Let's Do it!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)   Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine) H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Black! Ashley's survival~ (Silver Shine)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1