HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 18, 2014 12:30 am

Mizu easily shrugged off Ryu's question, "these days, everywhere in the Capital is sleazy," she answered, taking another small sip of her drink. "The north sounds interesting," she began, trying to steer the conversation away from herself, "if you don't mind me asking, what kind of job was it?" While she spoke, she motioned for the bartender to get Ryu another drink. He seems to be holding his own against all the booze, I might have underestimated him. Her gaze also flickered down and just now noticed the notebook, and how he seemed to always be jotting one thing or another within it.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 19, 2014 4:45 am

"It was a...collection deal, I guess you could call it. There was a thing I had to pick up, I failed, and I ended up with a large constant reminder of it." He fabricated as he spoke. Ryu took the drink that was served to him and sipped it liberally. He felt no signs of intense intoxication just yet, and hoped that it would continue that way. His amusement took a peak when she noticed the book. "Oh, this? Wondering about it? Well, y'know, I just have a habit of collecting data. Don't take any mind of it. Unless you want to...give me a bit more information about yourself? Like, your name, for example?" He chuckled a bit.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 2:53 am

"The name's Mizu," Mizu replied. She saw no need to use a fake name, as she's not known around town enough for it to make a difference. Besides, it's not like I'm hiding from anything, and I'll just end up forgetting my fake name if I ever run into him again. Yeesh, that'd be awkward. Her face lit by a kindhearted, open smile, though her true feelings were that of irritation at the fact that he didn't show any signs of the booze taking effect. She'd chosen a trickier target than she originally thought.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 21, 2014 10:07 am

He nodded twice, jotting this down. "Mizu, eh? A nice name for a cute young lady." Ryu smirked lightly. "My name is Ryu. You didn't ask, I'm aware, but it's always nice to have some extra information." He said the last few words like they were practiced, because they kind of were. The phrase was basically Ryu's motto. As he went through what he knew about Mizu, he finished off his drink without paying attention. What he was actually doing was looking at Mizu to see if he could deduce any specific information about her, a regular Sherlock Holmes he was. His hand slid his glasses up the bridge of his nose as if it had a mind of its own.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 30, 2014 3:22 am

The blade glided effortlessly through the air and into every target that came into his path. It was a beautiful and impressive display of swordsmanship. But it really wasn't. It was an intense scene as everything was painted red with blood by a single man. The sword showed signs of being something a noble once owned, but obviously the owner was far from being a noble. Covered in blood, Theodore, a wanted criminal for his infamous killingspree in the Capitol was active once again and slaughering his preferred targets, the patrols. Specifically, he targetted the people who abused their positions, and only incapacitated those who had nothing to do with it.

But tonight was special, he had called out to his ultimate prey. Kazue, leader of the Jaegers. He loomed over a body, licking the blood from his hand as he searched for spare weapons. He didn't find anything useful that he hadn't already broken. Shaking his head, he stood up and looked around, realizing he was finally alone and not being pursued by any patrols. "It looks like I wait. Come, little lady Kazue. I'm waiting patiently with a trail of bodies leading right to me.", he stated, pushing his hair up and smearing blood on his forehead. "After all, I wanted to have a lively corpse party under the moonlight, don't disappoint us all by being tardy.", he stated, standing on one of the nearby bodies with his sword stabbed down into the mouth.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Mizu lightly sipped her own drink. While Ryu was downing his own, she seemed to only take small sips. The tinge of alcohol's influence was welcome to her, but full intoxication wasn't something she'd allow. So, in light of that, she'd barely taken care of her own drink. If he hadn't noticed it before, her scythe's handle lightly clattered against the bar when Mizu leaned farther toward it. It was a beautifully crafted weapon, and suited the girl well. Kezu was its name, though Mizu often inclined to call it her over-sized can opener instead. Her clothes were also on the colorful and expensive side, and her eyes were quite a strange shade of color. These were physical things that Ryu could have noticed, at least.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4