HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mecuvalec

Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 12:43 am

Zilphas propped Neuntote on his shoulders and rested both arms on it, becoming more and more frustrated as he watched his "goal" attempting to look harmless. From the beginning Zilphas had wanted a duel to the end with the man, and here he was, his hands in the air. Not particularly caring for the orders just issued to him by "bouncy-bouncy" general girl, he lifted his hand slightly, signaling that he had somewhat paid attention.
"What happens when you drop your weapon... I would have thought that such a great soldier would know that you pick your weapon back up and continue your fight!" Zilphas took his arm off of his spear and brought his right arm down, flinging Neuntote forward and catching it again in his left to hold the spear with both hands in a low-wide stance and pointed it straight at Axel. "That is unless you are truly frightened of fighting me! If that is the case, deactivate your Teigu and kick it towards bus-" he caught himself. "Ahem. I mean, hand it over to General Fujimoto, who loves to point her katana at you." Zilphas began to feel disheartened over his target, but knew well enough not to relax until the situation was resolved.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 5:33 am

Axel straightened his back out, puffing his chest out as he did so. He may not be in the best situation but he refused to let some young pawn of the Empire to strip him of his pride so freely. "I drop my weapon because I know that only a fool would fight a two on one Teigu battle, and only a coward would start one." Axel emphasized the coward part, now poking at the Captain, trying to see just how proud the boy really was. Axel slowly reached down with his right hand, the left still held up in the air. He grabbed onto the black short sword that had been dangling by his side, a scrapping sound echoed across the brick flooring as he pulled the sword from the road. Ever so slowly Axel put the sword back into the sheath on his back, in an instant the armor around him seemingly sunk back into the sword, there he stood, unarmed and undefended, a few gray hairs polluting his ink black mane as a cocky smile crossed pointed towards Zilphas.
-----
Lillian shook her head, although talking to General Kazue her eyes were locked onto what Axel was doing. "I'm.." She focused herself back into who she was talking to. "I'm already supposed to be part of the Jaegers ma'am!" The words came out louder than Lillian intended but she decided the best idea would be to try and keep at it. "And.. uh, I found him on my way, which is why I'm late.. but, I feel like he could be helpful." Lillian pointed to the massive gash on Jeff. "He was able to walk all this way with such a bad wound, he must be strong, or we could atleast help him get better or something, right?" She asked hopefully. While Lillian had no doubt this was a bad time to be pestering a General about anything, she knew that she would have to get a point across somehow.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 6:15 am

Watching from the shadows was a male figure of some mystery in a black jacket. The fool got himself found out. Why am I not surprised. I guess I'll have to think of something, he said, tightening the gloves on his hands. Sitting down, he began a thought process of deciding the suitable course of action. Lets see, my opponents are likely far stronger than I am in combat. Even with Cross Tail the chances of success are minimal, but perhaps if Axel commits to a fight escape becomes a probable action. Though is he even aware of my presence yet? One can only wonder and I must gamble on him reacting the way the situation needs it. No fancy heroics happening today, just a few simple distractions to get him some distance perhaps? No, even if I can get the wire out there I might be found out, he thought, unable to solidly decide on the proper thing to do. He glanced back out to the scene. Before he gets himself killed I must act. He's vital in leading us and my intel shows that, he thought, having finally decided on a course of action.

He sent out wires towards Axel, knowing full well what he was doing to the distracted man. If I can just get these around you, you'll be out in no time, he thought as he made the full attempt to properly wrap them around him in the least painful method. Once that was complete, and assuming it remained uninterrupted by those opposing Axel, the newcomer would've pulled Axel back towards the shadows he hid in to safety. Please let this work, I'm not about to surrender an ally like this, he said, pulling back on his wires.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 28, 2014 6:37 am

Kazue backtracked her thoughts somewhat when she was told that the girl was to be a member of the Jaegers. "Ah, yes yes, I did hear something of that nature through the military. Well Lillian, welcome to the team, but as I mentioned, this is sort of an important moment. We have, here, the Leader of the Night's Raid, Axel, in our position." She looks around before whispering to Lillian, almost completely ignoring what's happening with Axel, expecting her Captain to handle it. "Honestly, I'm not very sure what to do with him. Didn't plan for catching the Night's Raid's, well, biggest asset." She said, before turning her sight onto Jeff. "Well, resistant fellow, aren't we? We can take him with us when we head back to base, if you so wish, Lillian."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 01, 2014 12:34 pm

Jeff grins as he stands up "the help is most appreciated" he says as he puts all his weight on his good leg. Koinu jumps upon his head and sits, he lets out a yawn. "Ready when you are"
Mecuvalec

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Watching the aging man sheathe his sword, Zilphas felt his blood become hot with fury, and began shaking with fiery rage. Axel had sheathed his teigu, but had yet to give it up, giving off his intentions of not surrendering but still stalling for time. "I feel that everyone here should know that the goal of the Jaeger is not exactly to capture Night Raid, but to eliminate them. There's absolutely no need for you to stay alive Axel..." said Zilphas. "So just stand there while I end your miserable life!" Zilphas exchanged his Neuntote for the Teigu shortsword again, pushing forward with his back leg and lunging towards Axel. Upon reaching his location, Zilphas unleashed a downward slash, hoping to split the silly man in half.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 03, 2014 4:48 am

"Things are really getting heated down there," Mizu mumbled to herself, still gazing down toward the battle below. She was, for the most part, content with the safety of her rooftop perch. A strand of aqua hair whipped across her face as a gust of sudden wind blew by. It's cold up here, Mizu shivered, pushing the strand behind an ear, and the fight is getting worse. I should probably get out of here before someone jumps to conclusions and thinks the girl loitering around with a scythe was a hostile. It's a clean getaway from here. Grabbing her scythe from its spot nestled in the crook of her back, the young swindler made her way down from the rooftop, using a canopy and jutting bricks as a method of lowering herself down.

Landing on the ground below with a dull thud, Mizu glanced around and sighed. There didn't seem to be anyone around. Grinning to herself with another perfect getaway, she made her way to the back of the alley. Still clutching her scythe casually in her right hand, she whistled a peppy tune and exited the cramp space onto the main road a little ways away from the fight. Unfortunately, she wasn't paying much attention to what was around her. While glancing wearily back toward the fight, she ran almost head-on into another person. Looking up, the first thing she thought was crap, he's tall! Backing up a few paces, she mumbled, "sorry," and took a step to move past him.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 03, 2014 6:01 am

Axel felt the tight embrace of the razor thin wiring wrap around his frame. He let out a small grin as the arrogant Captain unsheathed the sword from his scabbard. Axel watched calmly as the sword began to fall towards him, however the sharp tug in his gut meant that safety was an eminent concept for him. Before he knew it Axel was being flung backwards through the air, the feeling of flight, while being known as momentary was exhilarating. However the more than interesting trip was cut to a painful end as Axel got closer to the man, he came in fast and hard, his back the first thing to hit the cobblestone bricks underneath oh him as he came to a fairly painful skidding stop. Axel jumped up with a groan, looking over at his savior before starting his hasty exit. "Fantastic timing as always Theodore, now, I would recommend we take our leave. Unlike me the Jaegers are not here just for a nice talk." Axel looked like he went into thought for a moment. "But I must admit their leader is quite a striking young lady." He snapped out of his thought process and continued towards the exit of the Capital.
----
Lillian nodded in cheerful agreement to everything that Kazue had said to her. "Thanks you ma'am!" She said energetically. She looked back over towards the overly pugnacious Zilphas, and then towards the now exiting Axel. "Uhh..." Lillian pointed a shaky hand towards what was happening, but by the time she was able to do anything about it, the man had been long gone.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 03, 2014 6:14 am

Izanagi loomed over the girl. He glanced down at her, his massive body size easily dwarfing the foot soldiers that were nearby. Though, his stare rested squarely on Mizu. He stepped back into her way, blocking her path without making much effort. The Teigu known as Ecstasy rested in a holster on his back, while a sword more suitable to his size was sheathed in the front. He placed a hand on it, and began to speak. "Lady Kazue has ordered me to make sure none escape. Should you wish to keep clinging to your existence, I suggest you surrender any weapons you have. Your fate will be decided by her and the Empire.", he said, obviously not very enthusiastic about his assignment or even being alive. He reached out to try to grab the girl with his free hand, obviously trying to be gentle as he did it in such a slow pace, even if it looked as if he was being violent. "Please don't fight back young lady, there's no need to get violent.", he added softly.

_____

"Success!", Teddy said, mostly to himself when he looked back to see Axel jump up to his feet. He quickly followed suit, beginning to address the situation. "With our current forces, and Teigu, I have deduced that we may be overwhelmed as it currently stands. And please, if you don't mind I prefer Teddy. It sounds less... political.", he stated, shaking his head and fixing his glasses. "I'm not going to ask how you managed to get into a situation regarding, what is likely the two strongest members of the Jaeger forces. More importantly is that you should be glad she didn't want you killed there. Not to mention those two others talking to her. I have the utmost faith that Silias wasn't as foolish as you, hopefully we can come up with some idea of how to deal with this situation.", he said, keeping up. "Tomo ended up with her right? I'd hate to have to mourn any losses. It would get my blood boiling to a dangerous point.", he said, joining Axel in making their escape.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 10:55 pm

"Weapons? What, this old thing," Mizu gently lifted her scythe slightly, "this is just my lucky can opener," while she said this, she stepped back, avoiding the hunkering man's hand. Her first instinct was to seduce him, but he was just too tall, and if she leaned toward him, she'd be up against all the wrong places. Seduction was out. Have to keep cool, if I give any sign of deception, the gig's up. She decided her next best course of action: flat out lying. "Lady Kazue wanted all civilians off the streets," Mizu said without skipping a beat, "she didn't want anyone interfering or getting in the way of the fight. They are the Night Raid after all, and could take someone like me hostage, or use me as a shield, you soldiers wouldn't want that, now would you?" She had no intention of giving up her scythe or let the giant of a man get a hold on her.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 07, 2014 8:03 pm

He sighed, looking down upon the girl. "It's better if you come with me then resist. Even if you were in danger, you'd have to be a target for the Night Raid to assassinate.", he said, folding his arms together. "You take me for a fool yes? I'm not the brightest bulb but I'm not stupid either. Your life is meaningless to me, you are not a comrade nor a friend. Should you have been dead, I would have simply delivered a corpse to Lady Kazue.", he stated, pulling Ecstasy from over his shoulder and pointing it at the girl. "Or perhaps you are member of Night Raid or ally of importance to The Revolutionary Army?", he said, before giving a light-hearted chuckle. "You were better off simply coming with me instead of parley, is not smart choice in these times if it raises suspicion and gives me a reason to sever your lower body from your upper body, no?", he asked, ready to pounce on the girl and literately cut her in two should she attempt to flee. And to think I almost wanted to just let her go, but she neglects that the assassins would only pay attention to someone if they were some kind of target to them, he thought.
Mecuvalec

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 1:13 am

Just as his blade was about to cut through Axel, he vanished. Zilphas felt his sword get buried into the stone where Axel once stood, furiously pulling to dislodge his weapon and eventually staggering backwards when the sword became dislodged. Looking up, he surveyed the destroyed area around him for the Night Raid leader, but couldn't see any trace of the man besides some blood when he had gotten cocky and hit the floor.
"Tch." The captain sheathed his sword, the Teigu armor melted away around him and returned back to the sword. He went to depart from the battlefield with his head down; his resolve had vanished along with Axel. "Hey, you guys clean up here, mmk?" said Zilphas, giving a slight wave to jiggles and large rifle girl. "I'm heading back for now."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 16, 2014 7:50 am

Kazue scowled and facepalmed as Axel basically disappeared. "Oh well troops, it seems that we'll have to retreat with what we have." She motioned for Lillian and Jeff, Zilphas as well, to follow her along. She wasn't concerned for Izanagi, he was a 7 foot tall man, he could take care of himself. "I'm a general, not a damn maid. Someone else will have to deal with it." She said quite plainly before walking off, once again making a motion for the others to follow. "We need to regroup and think about this...crippling failure." She dashed off toward the base without second thoughts. If they didn't get the idea of following her by this point, she wasn't sure what she could do.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 12:27 am

Jeff follows Kazue, but at a much slower, and limpier, pace, Koinu sitting upon his head, as if riding a bike through a smooth road with some potholes. "Hey Koinu, is this your first time in the city? It's definitely mine after such a long time" he says, most would look at him crazy for being someone with a big gap in his leg and walking with not much care, and he is also talking to dog that is sitting upon his head, but also, he usually not seen in the city, so some will think its normal for certain areas anyways.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 01, 2014 7:31 am

Lillian glanced down at the mess of the plaza momentarily, her time as a maid tugged at her urge to clean up the mess, however she forced herself to turn away from the scene. She looked up at the already leaving Jeff and Kazue. "Ah, wait for me!" She shouted towards them before picking up her feet in a sprint to catch up. Once caught up with the hobbling Jeff, Lillian re-situated the gun into a more comfortable position on her back. With her head held low Lillian eyed up at Kazue, debating weather to apologize for letting the General get away or not, she instead looked towards Jeffs wound, pointing at it with a skeptical finger. "Is that going to get infected? We should probably treat it, just so that you dont die, of course." Her eyes glanced around the almost decelate street, she had little to no idea where they were going, this was one of the few times she had been into the capital outside of the routine shopping trips, and the Jaeger building was not usually something they would walk by.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 8:07 pm

"Whoa there big man," Mizu said, sheathing her scythe and eyeing the pair of oversized scissors with weary eyes. She held both hands up, palms forward in the typical back off, I'm not dangerous signal. Her eyes flickered toward the retreating Jagers, and a slight relief flooded through her body. Lowering her hands, she nodded toward the others, most now just faded silhouettes disappearing into the distance. "Looks like I'm not much of a concern if your comrades are leaving. If you don't mind, I've got... things to do." Obviously, her life wasn't the busiest. Still, excuses were excuses and she could act like she had something better than hanging out at a bar to occupy her time. Heck, a pub seems like an excellent thing to do. Beats being threatened with a pair of scissors. She had no idea of the nature of Teigu, or how truly dangerous Ecstasy was.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 11:30 pm

"My safety is none of their concern. And I care not whether you decide to come or go. A fool would consider their options. Consider this my only act of kindness towards you. Next time I see you, remember I am but a dog to the Empire's whims.", he stated, sheathing the scissors. He turned away and began to walk. "My bite, is far worse than my bark.", he stated, moving to return to base.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 07, 2014 2:47 pm

"Oh, I have no doubt about that," Mizu commented over the giant's statement. She herself turned in the opposite direction, "but I'm not useless either. A dog's bite may hurt, but it'll be far from anything that would kill me." She had no intentions on following the Jagers, one of them had, after all, tried to kill her. The Night Raid was a curiosity, but a dangerous one. Any sign of affiliation with them would be a death wish, especially with the strange, large man at her back. How would someone even join them anyway? Wouldn't they just kill you the moment you recognized them as Night Raid? Seemed like staying on her own was her best choice. Consider my options? Hell, it's more like considering how I'd like to die. A deep sigh escaped her lips, and she found her legs carrying herself toward one of her usual spots. It was a bar set back in a, well, shady alley. There were rowdy shouts coming from within, and this made a smile creep across Mizu's lips. "Well, let's see how much of a distraction this could be." She entered.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 11, 2014 4:24 am

Ryu sat on a stool at the bar, a beverage of some sort, most likely alcoholic, in his hand which he swished back and forth. He watched the rowdy members of the bar from his quaint seat, ducking every once in a while to avoid glass bottles. "Heh. Prudes." Ryu adjusted the glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose gently, the action making him look even further as if he didn't belong in the bar, yet there he was. A sack rested on the ground, next to him, tied to his foot, and he had a writing pad out on the bar next to him, writing out what he observed every once in a while. He raised his hand in the air quickly, as the bartender came round, gesturing for another of the beverage he had been holding and drinking.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 11, 2014 9:45 am

A tall, gaunt man walked over to where Ryu sat. Standing at about six foot tall and only weighing 140 pounds the man was a bean stalk. With perfect posture the man gave Ryu a small nod before picking up the glass in front of him and walking back to the bar. No more than a couple of minutes later the man reemerged from behind the bar, with a now filled glass in hand he handed it over to Ryu, the bartenders deep blue eyes starring down at Ryu, his short blond hair cropped back in a business like style. The man crept next to Ryu and bent over into whispering distance, with a pen he pointed over at where Mizu had been sitting. "Sir, may I suggest conversing with that misses over there? You both seem to be lonely, however I fear that unlike you she will not remain to be so for much longer." With an overly gleeful almost creepy smile the man returned to his perfect posture and walked back over to the bar, something about the mans entire being seemed much too polite for such a place as this, however he didn't seem completely together.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 11, 2014 11:06 pm

Lucky for Ryu, if he happened to by shy, Mizu was making her way to him. After suffering a disappointment in the lack of monetary funds traveling to her pocket in the poker game she had joined, her eyes had lingered over in the direction of Ryu, and though initially passing by him, rested on him after she had taken a look at all of the other patrons. Now that's a man that can't hold his liquor. Glasses? He's looking to get in a fight in that getup. Rising from the seat she had been in, she took her place in an empty seat next to Ryu. Resting one elbow lightly on the bar counter, she looked up at the man from underneath her lashes, fluttering them a couple times. "Mind buying a lady a drink?" she asked him with her best flirtatious voice. She wasn't sure how long he had been drinking, but a couple more would probably boost her looks to a solid 10 if she wasn't already.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 11, 2014 11:30 pm

Ryu found himself amused by the bartender's statement, so he decided that he would humor Mizu until he knew for sure what she was about. He smiled lightly at her, a light pink flush on his cheeks from the drinks that he had already consumed. "Not at all." Ryu said, finding her to be quite attractive, yet remaining with his wits. He made another gesture to the bartender to call to him once more. "Something for the lady, please?" He looked at Mizu once more, writing a few observations down onto his writing pad. "Come around here much?" Ryu asked, deciding that a conversation would be needed to further the analysis.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 7:34 am

The bartender returned not a moment after he was called. A quick, yet elegant step carried him over to the table, a drink already in his hand. He set the drink onto the table in front of Mizu, with a small flourish of his hands he gave the two a bow. He shot Mizu a wink as he made flowed back to the bar, he had seen her around quite often, oft enough that he had memorized what her favorite type of drink was. He recognized the girl for the thief she was, yet he was amazed in the ways she was able to work a person each and every time. The bartender watched on through the corner of his eye as he polished a glass from behind a bar, if not everybody was able to make something of themselves in the Capital, he felt that he might as well help one person try and strike big, even if it was through a means as lowly as this.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 14, 2014 4:02 am

Mizu eyed her drink and shot the bartender a thankful wink of her own. She turned her attention back to Ryu, and delightfully noticed the flush of his cheeks. Yep, definitely can't hold his liquor. "On occasion," she replied to his question smoothly, not yet realizing the strange way he was analyzing everything. Most men she targeted were swayed with one loving glance, or maybe a kiss if things got tricky. Funny how a man thinks a woman's all his the moment they touch lips, their wives don't seem to care as much as they used to. Guess the Capital's corruption is playing in my favor. She did glance at Ryu's finger, noticing the lack of a ring. "What about you?" she asked him, "I haven't seen you around here, what's your story?" She swirled her drink a couple of times then took a sip, waiting for the man's reply.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 14, 2014 4:50 am

Ryu did notice something odd about the bartender and Mizu, however, he couldn't quite put a finger on it. Scribbling more onto his pad, he sipped his drink once more before answering Mizu. "I'm from around, I just drift a lot. I just came from a.. job, in the north." He swished his drink around in his hand, absent-mindedly. "I'm just now becoming reacquainted with the area, you know? So I decided to stop off in a small pub and get a few drinks. Couldn't hurt to get a little buzzed, mm?" Ryu chuckled a bit. "And you? One such as yourself must have some reason to be in such a sleazy area."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next