HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
youarereta98
youarereta98

Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] Empty
PostSubject: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 12:38 am

Application thread

The Capital city is by far the most populated area on the Continent. The capital is enormous - covering roughly 200,000 sq. ft. The capital is surrounded by a large wall that spans thousands of kilometers. Multiple districts are separated by large canals which tradeships run through. The outer regions of the country are mostly rural. Taking up the core of the capital, is the castle, surrounded by a towering wall, this grand feat of architecture shows just how much control The Empire truly has. Just about anything can be found in the capital, from small rundown, rat infested restraunts in the slums, to top notch clothing shops found in the noble distract. Some of the everyday things in the capital include Shopping, working, children playing, and public executions.

Most missions for both the Jaegers and Nights Raid take place in the capital, Since a few Nights Raid members have a bounty on their head, only a couple may move around the Capital freely during the day.
Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] Capital

Last edited by youarereta98 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 1:21 am

Jeff finaly dragged himself up to his fire, his leg was in searing pain, so he decided to lay on his nearby sleeping mat, the reason why he slept outdoors is a real puzzle, was it to get away from everyone or perhaps chalenge himself to the outdoors, maybe he was doing this to what mysteries layed in the forest, but he rolsls over on his other side and noticed the dog. The strange puppy had followed him, but it wasn't growling at him, not one bit, he just stood there. Maybe it followed Jeff out here to see if he'll fall asleep "I won't fall asleep pup" he said. The dog stood there with a blank expression, and sooner or later, Jeff fell asleep

Xester stood there for a second, he was looking at the disks that flew onto his back "Uh... hm.. wait, these things have wings, so if I command it to fly, could I fly?" Puzzled, he loks around. "Fly my disks!" He says, nothing happens though, "I wish I had instructions or something for these"
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 5:51 am

Lilian walked through the forest with haste, Pumpkin willingly dangled from the strap on her back, bouncing against her lower back with each step. She was on her way to the Capital from the summer home she was working in, not a far walk, but hard enough when dressed in semi formal clothing. With a huff she stopped her hasty steps, taking a moment to look around, as she was doing so a certain sight caught her eye, a small dog, but it was standing up at two legs and looking at something. Without a second thought Lilian dashed over to the dog, instantly bending over and poking the top of its head. "Its sooo cute!" She almost squealed with excitement, completly ignoring the boy sleeping next to her.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 5:59 am

Jeff layed on his mat, almost dead asleep, the only way to see if he wasn't asleep was when he finally let a big snore, the pup looked at Lillian for a second, then back at Jeff, the dog seemed to have content with staring at him
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 6:55 am

Lilian reeled back in surprise as the boy finally revealed himself to her. Lilian began to wonder if the boy was okay, was he homeless? She reached out a hand to wake him, but instead gave his cheek a simple poke in an attempt to disturb his slumber. "Hello?" she questioned him, hoping that he would rouse, she didnt want to be late for the Jaeger meeting of course.
-----
Axel leaped onto the top of a nearby building with relative ease. Once he had reached the top he slowly slid onto his bottom, making the tilted roof of the building into a make shift seat. "Now," he spoke down to the two girls. "We playing the waiting game, in hopes of his arrival." Axel stated. "You can either come up here with me, or go have a look around, but stay close, its dangerous out here at night."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Jeff awoken from the simple poke, he rolled onto his back and sat up. "Ugh... I fell asleep by accident" he said without noticing the girl, but when he turns his head to see if the pup was still, only to notice the girl "Uh... hello? What are you doing here, its dangerous out here you know" he picked up his knife, stood up, and put it in his pocket. He quickly looked around, he then picked up a thick stick and looked at it "looks good" he mumbled to himself, then noticed the pup, still blankly staring at him. He swat the pup with the stick, but the pup flinched for a second and then went back to staring "huh, strong puppy..."

Xester looked around for a second "I have no idea..." he said, he starts walking around town to find clues on this strange machine of some sorts. "This is going to be a long day" he told himself with a sigh
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 2:34 am

Lilian grasped the dog in a tight embrace. "Dont hit it, you idiot!" She exclaimed to him angrily. "Its so adorable.." She said longingly as she looked at the puppy. "Why are you sleeping out here anyway? And what about your leg, should you get that checked out?" She pestered before finally making up her mind. She reached out and grabbed Jeffs arm, pulling him towards the capital, her other arm still grasping the dog. "My name is Lilian. I'm on my way to become a Jaeger, you should join me, you look pretty tough." Lilian stated, happily tugging the boy forward.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 2:35 am

"I am going to scout around the city maybe I can find this person." said Silias "Tomo are you going to come with me or go up there with him." as she started to walk away from the building.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 2:48 am

Jeff gets pulled along but because of his limping, he trips and falls, this momentum could have pulled her down as well, or his arm could've sliped out of her grasp "ouch..." he says
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 3:09 am

Lilian let Jeffs arm slip out of her hands. She turned around, wondering why he had escaped her grasp. As soon as she noticed him on the ground she realized what happened. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Lilian began to slightly freak out as she set the dog down and began trying to help Jeff up. "We can go slower this time, but common, I'm late." She pestered him again.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 3:17 am

Jeff stood up "what's is this event that is making you wanna rush?" He asked her "and why are you bringing me along? A random person you just met, which you don't even know my name to be honest, why?" He asks "and why him?" He pointed to the blank staring dog, this all happened in one day, being attacked by a puppy and being dragged to some... event...
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 3:35 am

Lilian stopped trying to help Jeff up and instead stood back up, her back straightening out to be shark as an arrow, she raised her right hand to her forhead and saluted. "I was selected to join the Jaeger! They are an elite force of Teigu users who were formed by the Capital to hunt down evil doers!" She said passionately before dropping the solute, her previously stiff arms fell into a slacked cross across her chest. "And its not like I'm worried about you, I just though you and the dog might be useful to the Jaegers.. yea, thats all." She convinced herself.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 3:41 am

"Teigu users? Never heard of them, but it may because I'm rarely in the town anyhow" he said "so can you explain what a teigu is?" The pup looked at Jeff and raised a paw, then sets it back down, Jeff didn't notice though
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 4:49 am

Lilian tried to pull Jeff up again, this time walking forward again with out him. "Come on, I dont have time!" She whined to Jeff. "We can talk about it on the way." She turned her back to him again, walking towards the capital, but she held a looped arm our for him to grab in case he happened to need help walking.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 4:53 am

Jeff sighed, but followed with a limp "well I might not be able to join since I'm most likely not a teigu user, and I wasn't 'chosen' either" he kept following, no use of the help
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 5:52 am

Mizu, meanwhile, was scouring the city for her latest victim. Her coin bag was getting lighter and lighter as the day went on, and she would run out soon. With her trusty scythe held firmly against her back with a shimmering strand of material, newly purchased, she was ready for some action. A short strand of many colored hair whipped in the breeze that suddenly appeared in front of her, and she took cautious steps into the busier parts of the town. Making sure she took note of multiple escape routes, she was ready for action.

It was then she noticed a pair, one male one female, that seemed to be going somewhere. Just from sight alone, she found them to look naive, easy to take advantage of with one sewn sob story. Nodding to herself, Mizu made her way toward them. Once within hearing range, she put on a terrified face and ran toward the duo, waving her arms and yelling, "help!"

Picking Lilian as the better target, Mizu fell to her knees in front of her. "Please help me!" she begged, holding her arms up and everything, "someone ran off with all of my money! I've worked so hard and now I can't even afford a meal. C-Can you please spare something, anything?" It was a risky ploy, considering the usual crowd in the Capital, but something about this girl screamed sympathy. And sympathy meant easy cash, or a free meal at best. Continuing her pleading begs, to add effect, Mizu even began sobbing, looking desperately up toward the other girl.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 6:04 am

Tomo thought long and hard. " I think I'm going to stay here. Your kind of scary" she said. Tomo then jump onto the nearest ledge and began to climb up to where the Commander was.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 6:30 am

A slight chuckle escaped from Axels lips as they curled into a smile. "Shes got a point, maybe you should work on your people skills for a change instead of worrying so much about combat, words can help more than a sword." Axel nodded his head, contempt with his "Life saving" words, as he would word them. He felt it important to pass on knowledge to the next generation, not that he wasint part of this generation anyway of course. "I'm not that old.." He muttered to himself crazily before clearing his throat out. "If your still going to go out, make sure you stay within shouting distance, never know who could be roaming the Capital at night, big scary soldiers could be out and about." Axel leaned back farther onto the rooftop, his eyelids slowly fluttering shut. "Tell me if you see or hear anything suspecious, would ya?" He asked Tomo, his mind already drifting into the darkness of sleep.

-------

Lilian quickly began to panic as soon as the words "Help" were shouted at her, of course instead of freaking out the young girl quickly pulled Pumpkin off of the strap on her back, aiming it at the source of the noise. When Lilian realized it was just a beggar she quickly put the gun back in its home on her back, the bulky Teigu sitting awkwardly against her frame. Beggars wernt uncommon in the shopping distract of the Capital, in fact, Lilian could remember them approaching her and her family from as far back as since before her parents sold her. "Eh, I uh.." Lilian began to stutter towards the girl, now on her knees and crying, the guilt of a person and tears drove Lilian to hastily rummage through her pockets, quickly pulling out a gold coin from on of the inside pockets of her outfit. "I- I'm really sorry, but this is all I have on me.. I hope its enough to get you something!" Lilian was now almost crying herself, the story from the stranger reminding her just how tough the Capital could be at times, and thats why she needed to hurry up and join the Jaegers, that way she could make it better for everyone.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 6:44 am

Silias saw Lilian give away the gold coin and quietly muttered "Weak fool..." and walked right past them continuing on her mission and walked into one of the close by alleyways.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 4:10 pm

"T-Thank you s-so much," Mizu said, slowly stopping her sobbing. Pocketing the coin, she thought it best to leave before questions were asked. Usually, the more elaborate the story, the more details she'd have to make up and remember. Turning from the two, she wiped away her tears. "I-It's good to know there are still good people in the Capital."

She made her way toward an alleyway, unaware that Silias too, had made his way there, and the preoccupied Mizu, whistling happily once she was out of Lilian's hearing range, accidentally ran straight into her. "Pardon me," she said, a hasty apology.

Last edited by Kāptain Ava on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 4:25 pm

OOC: Silias is a woman

Silias was busy waiting in the dark alley when the sobbing poor girl from earlier ran start into her and apologized and Silias then hastily replied "Its alright girl it was my fault for not noticing you. Well good day." and walked right out of the alleyway thinking to herself about that conversation she just had and walked right down the big main road.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Jeff sighed, "they should try learning to survive in the wild instead of worrying about money theifs" Jeff mumbled, then he looked back at the pup "I still can't trust you" he said with narrowed eyes
Mecuvalec

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Zilphas followed the walking melons towards their mission point in the streets, watching as civilians tried to avoid walking near the large man and bodacious woman who were carrying their weapons by their sides. Zilphas was certainly taking Kazue's advice, and felt excitement from looking at her thighs as well, but was still trying to avert his gaze. "So if I may ask, what was the point of me following you out here? I would very much prefer to hunt on my own..." he gripped his shortsword. It had been a while since he had last fought, and it was due time to quench his thirst. If someone else got the kill before him, it was fair game. If he and another got to their prey simultaneously, he would fight for the kill. Of course, it would be bad if he killed his ally, but he disliked when the hunt was interfered with. "May I ask of General Fujimoto if I may separate so we could catch this enemy of the empire sooner?"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 3:54 am

"I just don't want you going out with the troops, dear Captain, because they're likely nervous enough without you down their heels about catching these hoodlums." She stopped, then patted Zilphas's chin. "You're going to say within eyesight so that I can keep an eye on you. We don't need you killing everyone in sight, do we?" She said quite simply, looking around. "So we're either going to have to post up somewhere around here, or wander around and look for the guilty party."
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 4:14 am

Tomo stared at the Commander as he slept. It wasn't until she heard someone nearby did she shift her gaze.She thought she heard someone speaking but all she could see were a few rats scampering about. Tomo looked back to the Axel. She studied his face as he slept. She then began to watch how his chest rose with each passing breath he took. Tomo continued to watch him, this time shifting her gaze back to his face. She then looked toward the moon and began to dream of a life without violence and suffering. She sighed in delight and continued to day dream.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8z

Kill the Streets [Akame ga Kiru RP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next