HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The voice of the forest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Doragon

The voice of the forest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 am

"well thing is,before you made things worse with that robot,which still annoys me,i told trevor to,since hes good for a fast get away,which is stars forte of liking"Theo keeps looking around for celebi
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 4:09 am

"Speaking of liking" says Venus making a phone call
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 4:10 am

Theo kept looking at stopped at a shrine,but kept relaxing eating some food
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 20, 2011 11:10 am

Venus finishs her call and hangs up the phone.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 5:20 am

Theo looks at venus"that was about?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 12:33 pm

"Some things to be sent to Star and Siarnaq" says Venus

About a hour later Venus's phone beeps. She takes it out and reads the text:

Trevor killed Siarnaq and took his body. Before he died he told me to come to you but I'm not. The packages you sent shall come in very helpful. The suit you sent me adapted to the swords and flying thing you had sent for Siarnaq. I have his Heartarga and Spireon with me as well. I'm going to save him. I know you won't approve so I took off the tracking devices so you can't find me easy. Don't worry though, I'll bring him back and stay as safe as possible

"WHAT!" Venus yells after reading it as if Star could hear her
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Ely appears in front of her and lets go of star. "Are you going to tell her what you were about to do or should I?" ely asked
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:19 pm

((Ok, hour after my last post here))

"What? Besides Siarnaq just sent me update saying he killed Trevor? Meaning Somehow Star brought him back" says Venus

Star slicks her hand into her backpack touching the teleportation device letting the suit absorb it
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Ely held her shoulder seeing this. "She's plans to attack johto with siarnaq, lots will die including herself. She's not star anymore, she used to be a girl who would run at the sign of a fight, now she wants to attack with no chance of winning" ely said gloomily
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:26 pm

"WHAT!" says Venus staring at Star but she wasn't there anymore. "Where'd she go!? And who in the heck thought it a good idea to make her mad!?" says Venus. Star had teleported away since the suit absorbed the device she could teleport at will without anyone knowing
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:32 pm

"CRAP!" ely shouts seeing her disapear, "I could find her, before i teleported here i placed a tracker on her, and we'll be able to sneak up on her with these wristbands, they avoid detection by all sensors of any kind" ely said giving venus a thick black watch
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:34 pm

"Her suit adapts quickly. These would be detected in five seconds" says Venus
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 pm

"Why give her an amasing suit like that!" ely shouted "There are only 2 options i can think of, watch her closely by using siarnaq and place traps to catch her or we could use gemini to kidnap her, but he is busy right now........... you got any ideas? or a shirt?" ely said remembering that he had no shirt and was covered in bandages
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:42 pm

"Because it has a auto defense mode in case her bodyguards can't protect her. I'm surprised it let you grab her unless it didn't sense you as threat before. And neither would work, the suit would detect both and alert Star. And no I don't got a shirt" says Venus
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 pm

"But gemini can pull her into her own shadow, maybe if she doesn't see them as threats she wont get alerted, but she'll know we're after her, however she doesn't know if theo is, you can tell him how to remove the suit" ely suggested as he shivered
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm

"No one but she can. It responds to her thoughts mostly" says Venus
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:56 pm

"Then power of persuasion, but im not sure theo is capable of that, what if we get siarnaq to do it" ely said as his phone beeped. "She's in fortree where i left siarnaq"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 pm

"I've tried. Whatever Star did to bring him back corrupted his systems, he doesn't respond to commands anymore" says Venus taking out her laptop to try again with no luck
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:04 am

"Well he's to dangerous to be around star, it was his idea and she agreed to help. If we send in theo,siarnaq would attack him, but star doesn't want him hurt, it might help change her mind" ely suggested as he left arm felt numb
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:07 am

"Well from what data has been sent back he still will keep her from harm. Seems he's taken as much a liking to her as she has him. Didn't expect that" says Venus starin at the laptop
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:11 am

"So we send in theo, theo gets attacked, star defends him, theo attempts to persuade her to take the suit of, and we kidnap her again" ely said running around with his egg, in order to keep from freezing
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:13 am

"If we kidnap her again it won't just be Johto's team dream that he will go after. She'd have to come willingly and I doubt that's going to happen" says Venus
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 am

"You think of a plan, i do have a plan but not likely to work" ely said beginning to think
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 am

"Try to contain the damage until we can convince them" suggests Venus rapidly typing though it was doing no good
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 am

"If star was unconcious would the suit still work" ely said as rays robot pidgeon appeared
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The voice of the forest!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next