HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Through the Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Hikari entered Santalune forest with Zach. The forest was darker, but it looked like there were places where sunlight filtered through. She wondered for a moment what kinds of Pokemon lived in the forest, and hoped she could catch some of them.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 9:40 pm

[Welcome back btw]

"So...what types are you looking for?" Zach asked.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 31, 2013 12:28 am

[Thanks ^^]

"Hm... Maybe an Electric or Dark type. I'm not completely sure." I looked around the forest a little, trying to see if there were any Pokemon around.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 31, 2013 1:08 am

From within the Bushes, a growl was heard. "Uh...What do you think that is..." Zach said. Suddenly, a Houndour came out of the bushes.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 31, 2013 2:00 am

"Whoa!" The Pokemon surprised me for a moment, but then I grabbed one of my Poke Balls. "Teddiursa, come on out!" I released the Pokemon, and it landed on the ground. "Teddi!" "Quick, use Scratch!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zWed Jan 01, 2014 7:23 am

The Houndour was caught with surprise with the Scratch to it's nose. It growled and let out an Ember attack at the Teddiursa.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zThu Jan 02, 2014 2:24 am

Teddurisa cried out as the Ember seared it, but he quickly jumped back up. "Now, use Leer!" Teddiursa glared at the Houndour in an intimating way, trying to lower its defense.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zThu Jan 02, 2014 7:26 am

It weakened Houndour's defense, but then it countered with a Leer of it's own.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zThu Jan 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Teddiursa's defense was also lowered by a stage. "Next use Metal Claw!" Teddiursa's claws seemed to grow and looked more like steel as it tried to scratch the opponent.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zFri Jan 03, 2014 7:33 am

This took much more damage to Houndour, and made it twice as mad. So mad that it let out a Smog attack on Teddiursa.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zFri Jan 03, 2014 8:31 am

The Metal Claw had not only damaged the Houndour but raised Teddiursa'a attack as well. The Smog flew right into Teddiursa and he stumbled around, coughing as he tried to get the smoke out of his eyes. It effectively did some damage as well. Teddiursa sniffled and started to cry, using Fake Tears.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zMon Jan 06, 2014 5:25 am

The Fake tears made Houndour stagger a bit, lowering it's defense. But it tried to combat it with another Leer.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zMon Jan 06, 2014 5:56 am

Teddiursa's defense was lowered again. "This time, use Lick!" Teddiursa jumped at the Houndour, trying to lick the Pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zMon Jan 06, 2014 6:29 am

The Lick hit and Paralyzed the Houndour. It used Leer again but looked like it could be finished off or captured
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zMon Jan 06, 2014 6:39 am

Teddiursa took the Leer again. However, instead of having him use another attack, I tossed a Poke Ball at the weak Houndour, hoping to catch it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zThu Jan 09, 2014 6:52 am

The Pokeball shook once...then twice...then, Ding!

Congrats! You've caught a Houndour! Would you like to nickname it?
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 6:25 am

Hikari smiled at the Poke Ball with the captured Houndoor. "I think I'll just keep you as you are." She tossed the Poke Ball up in the air and caught in again, smiling happily. "First time I caught a Pokemon." She said to Zach, grinning.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 7:30 am

"Oh really?" Zach asked. He grinned. "That's really cool."
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 9:40 pm

"Thanks!" She said cheerfully, then put the Poke Ball back on her belt with the others. "Shall we continue?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 7:31 am

"We shall..." said Zach, holding his hand out.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zSat Mar 29, 2014 10:52 pm

(Sorry I vanished for such a long time. I had a lot going on in RL.)
With a grin, Hikari took the offered hand, and began walking through the forest, now with a new Pokemon partner.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 4:53 am

[ OMG SO SORRY, I didn't see this!]

"So, what to do know?" Zach asked
Sponsored content

Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Forest   Through the Forest H6Q0F8z

Through the Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1