HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attempting a Joker Voice Message

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Attempting a Joker Voice Message Empty
PostSubject: Attempting a Joker Voice Message   Attempting a Joker Voice Message H6Q0F8zFri Apr 25, 2014 10:58 am

Therefore, I was so fucking bored that I decided to do Joker voice acting. I personally think it is horrible as hell and could use more accents and just needs overall improvement. I would like to hear your thoughts though.

You can download it here.

Do not take seriously the message in the voice recording. I also have a voice record in my iPhone where I was singing a Metal song (Mama Said Knock You Out by Five Finger Death Punch). I am not really so sure about my voice but if it is okay with you people, I would like to hear your opinion as well.

There is no background music in that, just my voice so maybe it will sound better if I can figure out how to add background music while recording my voice.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Joker Voice Message   Attempting a Joker Voice Message H6Q0F8zFri Apr 25, 2014 3:22 pm

I think you are talking about the animated Joker. This is the Heath Ledger version.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempting a Joker Voice Message   Attempting a Joker Voice Message H6Q0F8z

Attempting a Joker Voice Message
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1