HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remove the Signature Limit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Remove the Signature Limit Empty
PostSubject: Remove the Signature Limit   Remove the Signature Limit H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 10:47 am

Okay, so I was updating my signature, making it all fancy. Then, it said "signature is too long". I'm not talking about the length itself but perhaps it's talking about the maximum characters (letters, numbers, etc.) we can type in. Can you guys edit it and double the amount? This is what I was trying to make and this obviously has a lot of characters:

Spoiler:
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Signature Limit   Remove the Signature Limit H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 11:53 am

It is not our limit, it is the limitation by the forumotion itself. There is nothing that can be done about it, sorry.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Signature Limit   Remove the Signature Limit H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 4:07 pm

D'aww... Bummer. Eh, okay. Thanks for reading anyway.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Signature Limit   Remove the Signature Limit H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 6:51 am

Never mind. The link down below did all the work. Remove the Signature Limit Avatar_31173fdb551e_64

http://goo.gl/

And, that's a big middle finger to Forumotion. Remove the Signature Limit U-mad-troll-smiley-emoticon
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Signature Limit   Remove the Signature Limit H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 7:40 am

Can you imagine if the signature limit was removed, though? That's like what google+ did to youtube.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Signature Limit   Remove the Signature Limit H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 7:46 am

People would probably make signatures that would stretch the forum or have us scrolling a lot down because it's so long. But, we can make a rule to forbid that. Not all signatures with a lot of characters mean it will be a long one. Look at mine, it's originally character-filled but size is short.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Signature Limit   Remove the Signature Limit H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 7:59 am

What's Google+ I live under a rock. Actually no, don't explain it to me its probably something stupid. Unlike Fluffle Puff.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Signature Limit   Remove the Signature Limit H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 8:47 am

Kipmud.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Signature Limit   Remove the Signature Limit H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Well it all depends on resolution. Some of your previous signatures shadow stretched the whole forum for me. And as for this one now i cant see forum background xD but i can deal with it, just dont make it more wider pls.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Signature Limit   Remove the Signature Limit H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Regardless of the signature, I NEVER see the forum background. :| Just saying.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove the Signature Limit   Remove the Signature Limit H6Q0F8z

Remove the Signature Limit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1