HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon refuge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

Pokemon refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon refuge   Pokemon refuge H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 pm

I like the idea I will inform the staff atlas nice work ^^
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Pokemon refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon refuge   Pokemon refuge H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Kronos wrote:
Ok, I thought of this place based on the pokemon village. People could PM mods that they release a certain pokemon, and all pokemon released can be found there at the level they where released. Also it would be cool if the pokemon you catch there get a random bonus like boosted exp or instead of the ability with which they where released the hidden one. The plqce would be called pokemon island and be either: Randomly in certain places everyday, or anywhere in liquid time.
I'd just like to say that the idea isn't bad. But you're changing the Pokemon around. Like, for example if the Pokemon had a nickname, would the nickname stay? Because you've already suggested changing the ability, which would mean its not the same Pokemon that was released.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Pokemon refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon refuge   Pokemon refuge H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 11:06 pm

It still wouldn't be the same Pokemon though, doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose....?
Bryan
Bryan

Pokemon refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon refuge   Pokemon refuge H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 1:52 am

...Ah, no. Sorry to say I'm against this. :/

I think this only breaks the wall of random encounters and allows us to freely be able to specify a Pokemon that we want thus allowing us to make our dream invincible team come true right away with no sweat...

And, giving a Pokemon boosted EXP would make things very easy for everyone; there'd be no challenge. Changing the ability would be confusing... I wonder what else would be changed.
Sponsored content

Pokemon refuge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon refuge   Pokemon refuge H6Q0F8z

Pokemon refuge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1