HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparing for the first Gym!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Bryan
Bryan

Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 3:38 am

Mawile was startled by the sound of a Pokémon being released by a Poké Ball a few steps away from her. She was just recovering from that forest fire a while ago. Emotionally recovering. She eyes the Charmander. If Charmander attacks, she'll use his Intimidate ability and lower Ryken's attack by one stage.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Ryken didn't feel much like fighting. He walked up to the Mawile with a friendly grin. "Char!"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 2:29 am

The Deceiver Pokémon suddenly puts on a docile-looking face as she simply smiles back at Charmander. Slowly, she walks towards the Charmander and eyes him from head to toe. Then, she looks at his trainer with an even more docile-looking face. As if wanting their adoration.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 3:26 am

"Hi there Mawile." I sat on the ground across from it. Her face seemed so innocent. Then I remembered that Mawile was called the Deceiver Pokemon for a reason. I continued smiling at it, but was watching in case she made a move.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 7:34 am

(http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t6001-anarchy-s-announcement)

Mawile picks up a berry on the ground. Not really a specific berry, just a normal berry; not an Oran or anything else. She wants to give it to Charmander.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 7:11 am

"Char?" Ryken smiled and took the berry with a huge happy grin. He pulled the berry in half and offered half of it to Mawile in a gesture of friendship.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 8:00 am

Mawile's deception are now over. It grabbed the offered berry and would throw it to Charmander's eye before using Bite.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 4:39 am

"Charmander!" He cried as the berry hit his face, then was followed up with a bite. He got angry and retaliated with a Scratch.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 4:50 pm

It hit and she used another Bite.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 7:19 am

Ryken tried to jump back, but the snap of the giant fangs caught him again. "Charmander!" He cried, after jumping away, trying to lower Mawille's attack with Growl.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 7:02 am

Attack lowered.

Mawile: ATK -1/6

Used Bite again.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 12:46 am

Ryken countered the attack with Scratch, aiming for the large jaws about to snap at him.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 7:10 am

It hit. Then, the horn eater thing suddenly stopped. And Mawile would shout a very loud one. She would use Astonish.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 8:51 am

Charmander flinched from the Astonish, not attacking from surprise.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 10:49 am

she used bite
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 6:47 pm

The bite hit again, and Ryken was quickly losing health. "Scratch, again!" This time he attacked, aiming for Mawile's body rather than the giant mouth.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 3:34 am

Mawile evaded and used another Bite.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 7:38 am

This time, Ryken hit the ground and was out of energy. "Ryken!" I cried, then returned him to his Poke Ball. "Take a rest... C'mon, Elekid!" I figured it would be better to use a ranged attack to avoid the horn's mouth. Elekid's Poke Ball opened and out he jumped out. "Ele!"
"Use Thundershock!" Elekid attacked with his electric attack.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 9:31 am

The electricity shocked Mawile. It looked stronger than usual; a critical. This effectively weakened Mawile. She would faint if she were to take one more damage.

Mawile brisk walked towards her foe and the fang of the mouth-horn glows light blue and it would release two light blue beams of energy from its fangs at the Elekid. Mawile used her egg move: Ice Punch.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 03, 2013 2:45 am

Elekid cried out as it was hit by the Ice Punch, but he jumped back up and let out more electricity, using Thundershock again. "Come on Elekid! Just one more hit!"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 03, 2013 6:39 am

Mawile obviously tried to duck but she's just too weak to do that. The shock hit her and brought her to the ground.

Wild Level 8 female Mawile has been defeated!
Trainer has been updated!
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 03, 2013 4:19 pm

"Ele!" Elekid cheered, raising his arm in victory. "Great job! Return!" I returned my victorious Pokemon to his Poke Ball, then continued on my way. Viridian Forest had been burned everywhere, it seemed. The tree trunks looked scorched. I wondered why Team Rocket would want to burn down the forest. It made me a little sad, to see the place I had been living in burned. Although I remembered that some fires could be good for forests. I just hoped none of the Pokemon were too hurt. As I kept walking, I was pretty sure I almost was to the exit.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 04, 2013 9:37 am

Indeed, it's refreshing to see the exit. When suddenly, a Bug Catcher calls Lilli, "Hey! You! Red haired girl!"

The sound seems to be coming to her right. The Bug Catcher would be leaning against a tree. He'd be holding a net with his left hand and a Poké Ball to his right. Seems like there's always a "last boss" before a protagonist gets out of an area.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 2:01 am

I turned in the direction of the call. "What? Me? Do you need something?" I stare blankly at him, a little surprised. I wondered briefly if he was one of the guys I had stolen food from when I lived here.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 6:07 am

Your thoughts are wrong. The young boy says, "You're not going anywhere without a battle. Everyone has to go through me before they exit the forest."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Preparing for the first Gym!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next