HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparing for the first Gym!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 6:20 am

Well, at least it wasn't anything like that... I shrugged. "Alright, lets battle!" I gripped Buizel's Poke Ball. Hopefully she was ready for a fight. She hadn't really taken any damage during the fire, but it had been tiring. "I'm ready when you are."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 6:27 am

The boy smiled and said, "May the best team win!" With that said, he don't seem to be the usual mean boy at all. He backed off a bit and threw to the ground the Poké Ball he was holding. Out comes a Scyther.

Bug Catcher's Level 13 male Scyther
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 2:05 am

I tossed Buizel's Poke Ball and she appeared from the capsule. "Bui!" She seemed ready for a battle. "Start off with Water Gun!" Buizel nodded sharply, then opened her mouth and released a jet of water at the opposing Scyther.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 6:43 am

The Water Gun headed for Scyther. Who disappeared out of nowhere just in time. The boy quickly sidestepped so he won't get hit by the water. Suddenly, Scyther appeared behind Buizel and would slash with his scythe.

"Bright idea to use Quick Attack, Scyther," the youngster cheered.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 8:51 am

Buizel was startled by the sudden movement, and wasn't prepared to dodge. The slash hit and Buizel cried out. Then, spinning around, she quickly retaliated with Sonicboom.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Buizel's speed is just nothing compared to the Scyther's. Again, he disappeared and the Sonic Boom hit nothing but thin air. Scyther appeared behind Buizel and would slash again.

"Hah! That's my Scyther," the boy rejoiced.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 1:36 am

Buizel managed to duck just below the swipe. Then she spun around, trying Sonicboom again.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 5:50 am

This time, the white shockwave that was sent from Buizel's two tails hit Scyther. He skidded back a bit but quickly regained his balance.

"Hah! Well then, Vacuum Wave," the boy commanded. Scyther jumps into the air and its scythes glow white. Then, it spins around with its head and its arms extended facing the Buizel and it would fire a horizontal tornado from its body at the opponent; Scyther used Vacuum Wave!
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 6:10 am

"Bui!" Buizel was hit by the Vacuum Wave, and it did much more damage then expected, a critical hit. She managed to stand back up, and glared at the Scyther. I gritted my teeth. "Water Gun!" Instead of aiming right for Scyther, she aimed where it appeared he would land, so that as it landed the attack would hit... hopefully.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 6:15 am

The calculations were correct. The moment Scyther landed, he's quickly thrown away by the Water Gun. He was tossed a few feet away but quickly got back up to his feet and up on the air with his wings.

"Scyther, let's get back up! We gotta give it all our got and then give it some more! Quick Attack," the boy commanded. Obviously not backing down. So is his Scyther.

The Bug-type swiftly flew towards Buizel but when he was close enough, he disappeared and then appeared behind Buizel and would slash again.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 1:49 am

Buizel just couldn't keep up with Scyther's crazy speed. The attack hit her, and she crashed to the ground. For a moment, it seemed like she was about to push herself back up, but she collapsed again and was done for. "Good job Buizel. Take a rest." I returned her to her Poke Ball. "Absol, your turn!" I threw Absol's Poke Ball, and the Disaster Pokemon came out. "Leer!" She glared at the opponent in an intimidating manner.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 7:10 am

Scyther's defense dropped down by one stage.

"Argh, I hate that move. But we can always fair things up! Leer as well," commanded the bug catcher. Scyther would use Leer, too.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 5:06 am

Absol's defense also was lowered by one stage.

"Quick Attack, now!" Absol dashed forward at a lightning-fast speed, trying to hit the opposing Scyther.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 14, 2013 5:06 am

((Buizel: Defense: -1/6
Scyther: Defense: -1/6))

Scyther was hit. And fought back with a Quick Attack as well. Having competition it seems.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Absol was hit by the Quick Attack, and I ordered quickly, "Faint Attack!" Absol dashed in near the Scyther, then slashed out with a large clawed paw.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Preparing for the first Gym!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5