HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparing for the first Gym!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Bryan
Bryan

Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 6:21 am

(O.o I'm so sorry! I forgot that. I'll go tell Kare to edit your app after you finish this fight. Again, I'm sorry.)

Larvitar did slip and landed on his round back. He toppled over to the side just like a turtle. He somehow managed to turn and stand up. It didn't really do much damage, it only saved Budew from harm. He stood still for a couple of seconds to quickly think of a new plan. He thought he had to do something now or it might be too late for him later on.

Raising his speed and attack would be a favorable choice to win this battle. He suddenly jumps to his right side, left side, right again and left again before ending it with a higher jump. He has just used Dragon Dance! An Egg Move he has! It raised his attack and speed stat! He grins and taunts Budew by an arm gesture that invites her to come at him.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 4:19 am

(Thats okay! We all forget things! [especially me] :3)

"Sakura, use Growth!" I figured it wouldn't hurt to raise her stats a bit as well, hopefully it would even the battle a bit. The budew's body seemed to grow for a moment, raising her Special Attack. "Follow up with Absorb!"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 10:11 am

(Never mind now, they have given me editing permissions. I'm just a few steps away from becoming a god and soon, I can rule the world. *coughs* Never mind what I said...)

At the same time, Larvitar was running towards Budew for a Bite. With every footsteps he took is an equivalent amount of energy drained from him. He managed to pull through it and not lose his balance. The wild Larvitar is still on his way towards Budew with his mouth opened wide exposing his fangs. Someone's probably going to get bitten again. ...By a now almost weak Larvitar.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 5:56 am

"Sakura, now, just as it almost hits you, get it with Absorb!" Sakura opened its bud, shooting its Absorb attack just while Larvitar was almost on top of it. I was sure at this close a range, it had to work...
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 6:51 am

Larvitar was unsure whether he managed to get a bite before he fainted. Since he's in mid-air top of Budew, his hard body would crash at Budew.

Sakura the Budew earned 7 EXP! Level up! Sakura the Budew leveled up to Level 8!
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 12:34 am

Larvitar's body crashed into Sakura, but she was still standing after the battle. "Alright! Great job, Sakura!" I cheered with a smile on my face. I withdrew Sakura, and (still hungry) continued on my way.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 am

There doesn't seem to be a food stall around. Why would there be a food stall in a forest anyway? There isn't anyone doing a picnic either. Even if there's one, it'd be so embarrassing to ask for "alms".

Fortunately enough, after a few steps from where Lilly and Sakura were, is an apple tree. Bright red and delicious looking apples can be seen up the branches. They only need to climb that tree and then it's yummy time. Assuming no wild Pokemon will crash the fun like they always do.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 1:31 am

"Finally!" I sigh in relief. Apples here were delicious. I climbed the tree as quick as a Pachirisu, looking hungry at a bright red apple. I reached up and pulled it off the branch, then settled down in the crook of a thivk branch that could support my weight. "Come on out, guys!" I released my team, so they were all sitting in a branch (other than Absol, who preferred the solid ground), eating an apple.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 4:49 am

OOC: Absol eats soil? O_o

IIC: A yellow, round-bodied Pokémon with black stripes approaches Absol. Its arms are bulky in proportion to its body, and it has three claws instead of fingers. It has two stripes on its arms, which wrap all the way around. There are two horns on top of its resemble the prongs of a plug, complete with holes in their sides. It has a black lightning bolt marking on its chest. Two rows of stripes are near the marking, with the pattern continuing around its lower back. Its legs are black, and its feet are rounded and toeless.

Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 239
Wild | Level 9 | Male
An Elekid tends to play out in the middle of thunderstorms. However, there don't seem to be thunderstorms around. An Absol is known for letting out warnings for upcoming disasters. And that's exactly what he's here for. Elekid smiles at the Absol and asks her if she knows when a thuderstorm will happen and where.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 5:23 pm

OOC- *facepalm*
<hr>

Absol smiled a little at the Elekid. No one was ever itnerested on upcoming storms, so it was nice to be asked for once. She lifted her head and sniffed a little, then looked back at the Elekid and nodded. It was about two hours away, she told it.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 5:59 pm

OOC: Oh wait, totally misunderstood. :D

IIC: A wide smile erupted on Elekid's face. There's this special charm and cuteness this one has. He jumped around like a Totodile and happily made growls. He thanked Absol and turned around to walk away. But, he suddenly stopped. He turned and faced Absol again. He challenged Absol to a friendly battle just for kicks. After she's done eating.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Absol decided she liked the little Pokemon. She nodded with a grin, and finished her apple. Then she stood up and was ready to battle.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 03, 2013 10:01 am

The wild Elekid smirked. A battle is now happening. He looked at Absol from head to paw as he slowly walked around her in circles. Quite the tricky start.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Absol started out with a Quick Attack, charging towards the yellow Pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 7:54 am

Elekid was tackled a speedy one. He tumbled over his back but quickly got back to his feet. He grinned and he smashes his fist into the ground, making the ground crack and move towards the opponent. While the ground cracks, small rocks fly out and hopefully will hit the opponent. He has just use his Egg Move, Rock Smash. Which should be super effective against the Dark Absol.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 2:51 am

After ramming into Elekid, Absol hadn't been expecting such a quick recovery and attack. The shards flew into Absol, making her go tumbling away. She quickly leapt up to her paws again, despite the good amount of damage done by the super-effective move. Absol charged it again, as if using Quick Attack, but once it got close enough, slashed at Elekid in an attempt to use Scratch.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 3:52 am

Absol, even though she's a level ahead of Elekid, missed. Elekid may be under-leveled by one but he's faster. He quickly hopped to the right and evaded Absol's attack. Suddenly, yellow sparks appear around Elekid's horns. Then, he releases a yellow electrical blast from them at the opponent. Additionally, he spins his arms to gather electricity for a more powerful blast. He just used Thundershock.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 5:35 am

Absol was hit by the electricity of Thundershock, and crashed into the ground. This time when she got back up, she dashed towards him again, using Faint Attack. Absol feinted to one side, then leapt at Elekid from another.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 5:42 am

Elekid got confused with which one is real and found himself hit by the attack. He's weak now and in a perfect health to be captured if Lilly wants to. He unloads his last Thunder Shock.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 5:34 am

I watched excitedly as the two Pokemon sparred. After Absol got a few good hits, I noticed that Elekid was looking tired. I snatched one of my empty Poke Balls and tossed it at the electric-type.

Absol managed to dodge this time, dancing to the side to avoid the attack. It stopped as it saw the Poke Ball get thrown at Elekid.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 8:24 am

The Poké Ball hits Elekid and it sucks him in like a vacuum with a red beam of laser.

Wiggle. Wiggle. Ding.

Elekid has been successfully captured.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 1:34 am

"Yay!" I cheer, then jump down from the tree to pet Absol. "Great job buddy!"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 7:04 am

After a series of what seems to be waves of Pokémon battles, a serene ambiance finally fills the air. Peace. A moment where they can sit around and relax for the mean time if they wanted to. There don't seem to be any threat anywhere near them. No Trainers either.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:06 am

I get a suddenly peaceful feeling, at sit down at the bottom of the tree. It was nice, living here for a while. It was almost tempting to stay... but no. I had to go through with my plan on taking on Kanto's gyms. I'd just... take a little... nap...
I drifted off to sleep at the base of the tree.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:24 am

A cop is patrolling around Viridian Forest. His job is to watch for anything that's against the law and help those who need to be. While walking, he comes across a sleeping trainer. Alright, that's something plain stupid.

Even though someone has Pokémon with them, a person shouldn't be so careless. Thieves wander around, cruel and strong wilds and all the unwanted things. He approaches the girl and tries to shake her. "Kid, wake up. Kid."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Preparing for the first Gym!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next