HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Road to fame rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Road to fame rp  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Miles almost choked on his next mouthful of pizza but, instead swallowed it and replied
"Oh yeah I err. Came from England to study here and get better here"
running his hand through his hair once more before, continuing to eat his Pizza quickly; not realizing that he was doing it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Ian thought it was a bit weird that Miles almost choked on his food. ''Miles are you ok?'' He said to him but he was ok as he soon began to speak. ''Oh cool how is england'' Ian asked a bit curious as he wasn't noticing that Miles was making stuff up and not telling him the truth.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Miles nodded
"Yupp it's cool, it's got everything you could want so, nothing much to tell"
he was speaking very quickly, running his hand through his hair once more before, drinking a bit more of his drink and eating some of the Meat Supreme side of the pizza.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Ian smiled at Miles a bit with a blush thinking thi was something like a date between the two even if Miles didn't know it and he had to say he was really enjoying it, He was almost done with his pizza as it was tasting great but couldn't help it to want to go to his bed. He was soon done with his pizza, ''So whall we go?'' he said as he wanted to go to bed.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Miles then, finished his pizza as well, and his drink before, answering
"Yeah just let us get the bill"
he then looked to the waiter and beamed her a smile to call her over then, when she did he said
"Can you get us the bill"
and she did going to get the bill for them. Once she did bring the bill over; Miles paid his half and started to get up whilst, waiting for Ian.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:52 pm

Ian got his money and gave his part of the bill, he then followed miles outside. ''So this was pretty nice but for some reason I am a bit tired around now what about you'' Ian said.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Miles smiled
"Yeah it was pretty nice tonight man"
he then heard Ian say about being tired replying
"Yeah it is getting pretty late and.. I have got work tomorrow"
laughing a bit before, starting to head back to their dorm room and of course it was pretty dark outside being around 23:00.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:25 pm

They were now in front of the door room but before Miles would open the door he placed his hand on miles his shoulder and said: ''Thanks for the great night out man'' He looked in miles his eyes for a while but then looked away and opened the door as he began to undress. He wasn;t interested in him so he would not mind if he changed to his pyama's now.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Miles smiled
"That's alright man, It was great cause, we got to properly know each other"
he then made his way inside and got changed himself into his night shorts as, he didn't wear a shirt. Miles then climbing into his bed and laying down getting ready to sleep before, waiting for an indication that Ian had fallen asleep first.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Ian had looked while miles had climbed into his bed, as he couldn't get the picture of miles without a shirt out of his head, should he tell miles what he felt? ''Hey uh Miles have you ever fallen in love with someone'' He immediately turned red as a tomate waiting for an awnser.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Miles nodded
"Yupp"
he then cryptically said
"Maybe even recently"
before, pretending to have fallen asleep smiling.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Ian listened to him and if even possible became more red. ''Well with who, who is this uh lucky girl'' he said awaiting a respons knowning that he hadn't fallen afsleep. ''Ah come on miles no one falls afsleep that easily dont play games come on who is the lucky one'' Ian said as he turned around in his bed looking over the room towards miles his bed.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Miles shrugged
"Just some guy from school you know"
sitting up on his bed before, making his way over to the sink to get himself a drink of water.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Ian stood up and walked towards miles as he also went to get some water. ''Come on tell me who is it I wont tell anyone if you dont want me to'' Ian said with a smile while looking into miles eyes hoping he would tell him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Miles said
"You already do know so, stop asking"
then downing his drink in one, placing the glass on the drainer and returning to his bed laying down once more arms behind his head staring at the ceiling a big smile on his face, not knowing how Ian hadn't cracked his cryptic but, rather obvious clues and hints yet.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Ian went back to his bed and sat down as he drank some water before thinking about who it could be. Would it be someone from his work? Did he really mean him? but how he could he be sure. He wish miles would just have kissed him when he looked into his eyes so he would have known that it would have been him. ''Ok so I dont know'' He said sounding and meaning it very honest. ''If you dont wanne say thats fine'' He didn't sound angry he sounded more like a reasonable sound in his voice. He then got back under the blankets and turned around so he would face miles at the other side of the room.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Miles then, began to drift off to sleep the smile remaining on his face as, he thought about him and Ian, and the potential there.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Ian soon also fell afsleep thinking about the same thing however tommorow he would have a weekend and he would try ot make a pass at miles to se if the thing he thought was true, now he could get fully rested and sleep as long as he wanted to.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Miles awoke the next morning before, Ian and went into the kitchen area beginning to make a breakfast dish from his homeland a full English breakfast. A little bit later it was done and Miles was dishing it up calling to Ian
"Come on Ian, breakfast"
then, transferring the plate to the breakfast bar and squeezing some fresh Orange Juice filling a glass with it and sliding the glass across the breakfast bar to Ian's place setting as, it landed there also, squeezing himself a glass before, washing it all up rather quickly and then heading over to sit down at the breakfast bar on a bar stool. Then calling to Ian again
"Ian wake up I've made us breakfast seen as, you were so, interested in my homeland"
then, drinking a bit of his Orange Juice whilst, waiting for Ian to wake up.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Ian rubbed his eyes sleepely as he yawned stretched and walked to miles. He allways slept in his underpants and since he did not know that miles felt something for him yet he didn't matter yet. ''Hey thanks man'' Ian said as he began to eat. ''So how late will you be getting of, of work'' He said while drinking some of his orange juice. It tasted great obviously it was fresh made.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Miles replied
"Not until half nine tonight but, I'm happy about it cause, i'll be doing what I love"
tucking into his own breakfast at that point before, asking
"You got any plans for today?"
continuing to eat his food.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:43 pm

''Nah not really'' Ian said awaiting a moment to kiss miles and to see what he would respond to that. ''are you going to be able to do that work and school together'' Ian asked a bit worried. He wished mark would make a move at him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Miles nodded
"I can do both it's simple when you do what you love"
Miles soon, finishing his food and washing up his plate. Once it had been washed up he sat down again and finished his Orange Juice putting it in the washing up. Miles then said
"Guess I gotta practice fancy hearing another song Ian?"
smiling as, he got up and made his way over to the piano.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:11 pm

''Nah man I don't mind'' Ian said with a warm smile seeing him walk to the piano. He wondered how good he would be on the piano, he had heard him before on it and he had been really good so he was wondering if he had maybe got him better cause he was really looking like an all-round music artist.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Miles got ready before, saying
"Let's mix this sweet piano with an unorthodox partner. Rock. How about Kiss from a Rose"
he then, started to play the song in on the start naturally starting to sing making it seem effortless with the tough combination
"There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea.
You became the light on the dark side of me.
Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill.
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and
The light that you shine can be seen"

then, he started to liven the playing up a bit for the chorus but, still kept the song in tune
"Baby,
I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.
Ooh,
The more I get of you,
The stranger it feels, yeah.
And now that your rose is in bloom.
A light hits the gloom on the gray"

Miles keeping on singing and smiling throughout
"There is so much a man can tell you,
So much he can say.
You remain,
My power, my pleasure, my pain, baby
To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny.
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen.
Baby,
Ooh, the more I get of you
The stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom.
A light hits the gloom on the gray,
I've been kissed by a rose on the gray,
I've been kissed by a rose
I've been kissed by a rose on the gray,
...And if I should fall along the way
I've been kissed by a rose
...been kissed by a rose on the gray.
There is so much a man can tell you,
So much he can say.
You remain
My power, my pleasure, my pain.
To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny, yeah
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby.
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen.
Baby,
Now that your rose is in bloom,
A light hits the gloom on the gray.
Yes I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray
And now that your rose is in bloom
A light hits the gloom on the gray"

Once, he'd finished the song having played it perfectly and sung it perfectly with his own spin on things he looked to Ian and asked
"What did you think?"
closing the piano and grinning his trademark grin.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Road to fame rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next