HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Road to fame rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Road to fame rp  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 9:19 pm

"I'm Aden, Aden Smith. Nice to meet you, Miles." he said with a small smile berfore looking at his watch, then getting up and heading to the door and gave the two a small wave and saying, "I'll be going now, see you guys whenever." before walking out of Ian and Miles' dorm.

After closing the door behind him Aden quickly went to his dorm.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Miles shrugged saying to Ian
"He seemed nice enough anyway, show me what you learnt with your guitar then, whilst i've been out cause, I know you and I know that you wouldn't give up on it in fact I know you probably better than you know yourself"
smiling a bit before, awaiting an answer from Ian both, in response to his earning of a job in town and to what Ian had been doing with his guitar practice.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 10:41 pm

''Ok then I will try'' Ian said a bit unsure about himself a bit blushing about Miles his compliment. He got the old acoustic guitar and began to play something, he was still very afraid to sing in front of miles as he began to get the feeling that he began to fall in love with miles so he wouldn't sing yet. He was now finished with playing: ''So what do you think about it''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 9:38 am

"You're getting better Ian that was really good but, to improve try this"
he then grabbed his own guitar and held in a slightly different manner to the way Ian was holding it and held the plectrum in a different way as well; in the right ways. He also said
"And remember to pressure on the strings you need for the chords to get the best sound"
He then played a few chords before, nodding to Ian and saying
"Now try that then"
watching intently.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 12:31 pm

''Thanks'' Ian said as he began to smile to the compliments he got from miles. He looked at him how he explained what he needed to do to improve. He tried it but it failed. ''Sorry I cannot get it to work'' He said after a while of trying. He hoped that miles could keep helping him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Miles nodded
"It's ok it'll take time but, keep trying that and it'll soon pay off I promise"
With that Miles began to play a couple of tunes that he'd came up with not even realizing it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Ian stopped playing as he listened to the tunes that miles was playing. " I have never heard those tunes from you before are they new?" Ian said as he began to try again hoping he would get it right so he would be able to play guitar with miles.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Miles was shook back into reality as, he heard Ian ask him the question
"Oh uh yeah I guess it is"
he said laughing before, saying
"Come to think of it it's getting a bit late so, you wanna get something to eat there's a place in town that does awesome Pizza?"
starting to get up from the bed and running his hand through his hair whilst, waiting for a response from his roommate.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Ian smiled at the plan to go and eat some pizza in a local restaurant. "Sure" he responded to Miles as he smiled. " that sounds delicious but let me get dressed more appropriate" He said getting some better clothes. " ok lets go" he said to miles as he walked to the door and opened it for him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Miles nodded getting his wallet and putting it in his pocket alongside his key then, making his way towards the door passing Ian and saying
"Alright then let's get going"
walking with Ian out of the school campus and towards the Pizza Parlor.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 5:20 pm

They would arrive at the Pizza Parlor soon but before that he wanted to have a talk with miles, he wouldn't tell him what he felt just yet, he wanted to wait if he felt the same. ''So Miles do you want to eat the pizza there or do you want to take it to the appartement'' He said as the pizza parlor came into sight.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Miles shrugged
"Up to you I don't mind either way"
smiling at Ian as, they neared the Pizza Parlor. Miles thinking about what he'd order whilst, walking.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 7:48 pm

"Shall we eat there? " he asked before opening the door for miles like a gentleman giving a small gesture which meant that he should enter before him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 11:56 am

Miles beamed Ian a smile nodding and entering through the Pizza Parlor door
"Thanks Ian and sure"
Miles then held the door from the inside for Ian to enter. Once they were both in Miles approached the waiting point, a Waitress arriving and saying
"Table for two?"
Miles nodding
"Yeah please, and would it be too much bother to get a window seat?"
the Waitress nodding
"That would be fine, follow me"
Miles following the Waitress who led the way to a beautiful black, white and red window booth looking onto the Pizza Parlor's spectacular garden. Miles then said
"Thanks"
the Waitress handing them menus as, Miles let Ian sit down first so, that Ian could pick which side he wanted to sit on.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Ian looked around in Pizza Parlor. He had never been here before so it was all new to him. It looked like a nice little pizza restaurant. He heard Miles talk with the waitress and just followed them. Apparentely he got them a booth at the window, as Ian loved the view of Pizza parlors garden. When he was done he looked at Miles who was waiting for him to take a seat, he quickly sat down on the left, as he got a menu and began to read what was on it. There were so many good things on it as he wasn't sure what to pick. ''Hmm there is such a lot of stuff on here, do you know what to pick?'' He asked miles wondering if he had been here before or if he could make a quick decision, he was wondering if he should get the pizza hawaii or the pizza mageritta.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Miles took his own seat on the right picking up the menu as well, with that he looked to Ian and replied
"Dunno it all looks great"
he then, came across a couple of different pizzas which sounded good the `Meat Supreme`, the `Ultimate Cheese Pizza` or the `1/2 Pizza` which allowed him to combine the two which he eventually decided on doing
"Come to think of it, I know what i'm having cause, i'm starving; I'm gonna have the 1/2 Pizza with a combo of the Meat Supreme and the Ultimate Cheese Pizza with a glass of Diet Pepsi. You decided what you're having yet"
getting his wallet out and putting the money on the table ready, this being money left over from his suit allowance.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Ian listened to miles. ''Hmm that sounds pretty good but I think I am going for the pizza hawaii and a diet coke, I like pineapple a lot on my pizza so that will be my choice'' He said as he got his wallet and put some money on the table which would be enough to pay for the both of them. ''Here let me pay, this bill is on me'' He said with a warm smile towards miles hoping he would allow him ot pay.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Miles pushed the money back to Ian and said
"I'm the one that brought us here so, let me pay please it's the least I can do after all you're a... friend"
he figured that would be the safest word for the moment though, he had to admit to himself he did feel something different than normal for Ian. The Waitress then, approaching and Miles saying to her
"Hey there, can we have one large stuffed crust 1/2 half pizza with a Meat Supreme and Ultimate Cheese combo and one large Pizza Hawaii"
the Waitress nodding and asking
"And for drinks?"
Miles replying
"One Large Diet Pepsi and one Large Diet Coke"
the Waitress nodding once more as, she wrote down their orders and walked off to put their orders in at the kitchen. Miles then, looking to Ian awkwardly trying to decide what to say to the kid who had made feel like no one else had in a long time.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 2:31 pm

''Uhm ok'' Ian said as he heard that the saw him as a friend. he wished it would have been more then that as he felt a bit dissapointed but for now he had to just leave it as he began to smile when he saw the waitress and heard miles order for them. ''What about we split the bill'' Ian suggested, that way they both pay a bit and have some money left even though he was happy to see that miles was such a gentleman to him. ''So tell me a bit about the job you went to today'' Ian said as the waited for the food to arrive.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Miles nodded
"Alright then we can split the bill if you really want but, you seriously shouldn't have to"
he then listened to Ian asking him about the job replying
"Well I'll be singing at The Metropolitan across town and i'll be earning €50 a night at 20:30 starting tomorrow. So, i'll finally be able to get my music across to more people. Just gotta decide on my set list of songs"
Miles taking a piece of paper from his pocket and showing Ian what he had so, far.

(Miles' set list so, far:
Feeling Good - Michael Buble
Kiss From a Rose - Seal
Titanium - David Guetta
I won't give up - Jason Mraz
Iris - Goo Good Dolls
Back To Black - Amy Winehouse
Life After You - Daughtry
Broken Angel - Boyce Avenue)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 3:03 pm

''Yep'' Ian said as a respons to what miles said about splitting the bill. It would be better for the both of them. He then listened to miles telling about his word and ian began to think when he saw the paper. ''Hmm these songs are all good'' Ian said to him, as he looked at the list what miles had thought of. ''You got a nice job there I know the place, I am sure you will get a lot of tips and sometimes there are talent scouts in there so maybe you will become a star'' Ian said with a happy smile on his face.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Miles laughed
"That's the plan, hopefully someone will sign me up and I can take my music to the next level anyway, I gotta go pick up my suit tomorrow"
at that point the drinks arrived and were put on the table the waitress saying
"A few more minutes and the pizzas will be ready"
then walking off once more. Miles then, asking Ian
"So, what's your family like then?"
before, drinking a bit of his drink and looking to Ian once more.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Ian was glad the drinks arrived since he was getting a bit thirsty, as he was glad Miles was so passionate about his music. ''Cool I wonder what the suit will look like'' Ian said in responds. ''Well they are nothing special just an ordinary family, in an average house really nothing special going on there'' He said with a smile on his face. ''Uhm I have one little brother and of course my mom and dad and what about you what is your family like?'' Ian asked sipping his coke.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Miles quickly became awkward realizing he'd accidentally backed himself into a corner then, saying
"Oh yeah they're nothing special just the average run of the mill family nothing to tell really"
he then ran his hand through his hair, something he had a habit of doing when he lied and drank a bit of his drink, he couldn't tell Ian that he was sorta homeless; a runaway. At that point he was saved as, the Waitress arrived with the food placing Miles' large Pizza in front of him and Ian in front of Ian. Miles saying to her
"Thanks here"
giving her a $5 dollar tip before, tucking in as, she walked away. Eating a bit of the Ultimate Cheese side of the Pizza. When he'd swallowed his mouthful he asked
"So, you actually from round here then or what?"
not noticing that again he was backing himself into a stupidly made corner.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:42 pm

He could hear what miles was saying. It was then that he could see the pizza's coming towards them. They looked great as he couldn't wait to get his hands on a slice. He could hear miles saying to him if he was from around here. ''Yeah I am, well kinda I have grown up in a town about 10 to 12 km away from here, but we came to the city all the time.'' He then began to eat another slice but before that he asked miles: ''And how about you, since you don't speak dutch much I guess you are from a foreign country?''
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Road to fame rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next