HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Road to fame rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Leo
Leo

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Ian was taking a deep breath as he could feel the weight from his bag on his shoulder. It would be his first day at art school. He would study his acting here. He had some experience but not that many but one thing was sure. He wanted to become an artist. With a pit in his stomach he took his first step towards the school hearing the sound cars driving close, as the school was in the middle of the city. He walked on still with that feeling. He never liked going to new schools, they allways made him feel kinda left out. 

He went up the stairs and opened the front door. Luckily for him it was still early and he was one of the first ones there. He had gotten his books the day before and had allready seen some people that were on this school and heard a lot as well. They were really talented. This was a school for talented youngsters who wanted to become famous, that is what he knew for sure. He got his locker key and looked at the number, it said: ''42'' Which meant that he had the locker with the number 42 on it. As he was walking through the walls he easily found it placing all his books in it before going to get his schedule. ''Ok so I have first drama class'' He said to himself while walking on to a wooden big door.

He opened it and saw a big black box like theatre. ''Ah man this is awesome'' He said astonished as he looked around, there were a few chairs as he sat down waiting for people to come around. He never knew that he could be this impressed by anthing here around.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Case was sitting in a tree unable to be seen from the rest of a world hidden by the leaves reading the legends of king Arthur and the knights of the round table. he would stay there until first class, he started to feel home sick after spending a few weeks here and not being able to speak the local language annoyed him. as the bell rang he feel out of the tree, while landing in a manor that made him look like he had jus jumped over a small wall. "so drama, huh?" he thought with a smirk "who knows this might be fun."
Leo
Leo

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Ian looked around for a bit longer. It was a nice school and there were all kinds of art on the lockers, walls even the ceiling was done. Parts of the walls have been done with creative grafitti and the ceiling is diffrent in every classroom, here it wa covered with two huge masks one sad and one happy which presented drama. He then heard the door open and turned around seeing a boy walk into the classroom. ''Hey ik ben Ian en hoe heet jij (Hey I am ian and whats you're name) He said waiting for a respons from the boy.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Case stood there not knowing what to say "uh...h....hi.....nice place you got here." he really hated not knowing the local language "are you the teacher?" he said walking past him. they were in some sort of theatre. he let out a low whistle as he properly looked at the room.
Leo
Leo

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Ian stood up still a bit shy: ''Oh so you speak english huh well no problem I can speak that language very well, so let me introduce myself again I am Ian nice to meet you'' He said while looking at the boy. ''No I am not the teacher I am a student myself'' He said as he looked at his watch. They were still very early so maybe they could get to know each other. ''So uh wht do you want to become later?'' He asked looking at him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:32 pm

"artist...." case answered after awhile then he realised something "you just spoke English?!!" he walked over "dude you don't know how much of a hell it's been trying to understand people around her." he shuddered "no idea."
Leo
Leo

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Ian laughed: ''Of course I talked english and it is weird that not many people understand you here cause a lot of people talk english here, so I just think they are playing some prank on you or something'' He said while smiling to the boy. ''So uh are you a transfer student?''
Case Silver
Case Silver

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:47 pm

"yea pretty much," Case sighed "I don't know why though I mean I'm nothing special and the only language I speak is Spanish so I would understand if I was sent to Spain but here....not so much." he looked around for the other students "where is everybody else or are we the only two kids in the school?
Leo
Leo

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:49 pm

''But you just spoke english so you must speak more languages'' Ian said while still looking at him. ''And no we are just really early'' He sat down and then said: tell me a bit more about why you have come here, you must have had a reason to come''
Case Silver
Case Silver

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 pm

"no Spanish is my second language, but I am teaching my self Japanese at the moment...its going slowly." Case chuckled "but as for why I was sent here no idea, all I do is read, draw, write and kick ass from time to time but I have a lot to write, draw and read at the moment to I'm content."
Leo
Leo

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:59 pm

''Ah ok then'' Ian said as slowly more student began to walk into the classroom filling it up. ''but uh shouldn't you try to focus on learning dutch instead of japanese so you can communicate a bit more with the city?'' he said as he got some confused looks but apparantely the understood what was going on since a lot of them showed a face like: 'Ah I get it now' So it wouldn't be long for their lesson to start.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 12:36 am

Case started to see people come in "well I got to catch a seat before they are all gone," he turned and walked towards the back of the class "talk to you some other time." he waved without looking back. once at the back he sat in the second seat closest to the door and put his bag on the seat closets to the door to save it for anybody who may come in late. he then opened a novel he finished and placed it over his eyes trying to rest.

(just made a nice little opening there for bee or slippy)
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:00 am

Chierie entered the classroom, looking around, and turned her nose to the air. She was superior to likely all of these morons. She took a (somewhat) isolated seat toward the front of the room and looked over the other students around, judging them harshly with only her gaze and a few thoughts. God help whoever decided to come talk to her.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:33 am

Alyssa ran into the room with a massive smile across her face. The fact that she could not understand over half of the things said hardly put a scratch on he over enthusiasm that she displayed. She scanned the room for a 'fun' looking place to sit. She saw a boy in the back, seemingly trying to sleep. Her mind immediately began racing with different things as she tried her hardest to keep her lips shut. How could you be asleep at a time like this!? Is what she wanted to shout out. Instead she settled for smacking the book off of his face. "Theres no time for that now!" She said with a massive grin.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:40 am

Case looked at the book that was knock off his face and caught it in mid air as if he was expecting that to happen and then sighed with a smile "At least you're scolding me in English." he sat up and removed his bag from the seat next to him "for your info I wasn't sleeping I was brain storming while resting my eyes at the same time...I was still fully aware of my surroundings....the seat is yours if you want it by the way."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:47 am

She jokingly did a full fledged bow to Case. As she raised from it she jumped into the desk, letting her legs slowly slide down to the floor. "Thank you!" She called out happily to him. For the first time Alyssa began to examine the room. "All of the different paintings around this room are kind of cool arnt they? I wish I could paint like that. But alas! I am only an actor!" She held a hand upwards as if clenching a skull in it as she did a small playful skit.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:50 am

"Yea the paintings are alright I guess..." Case said but pausing after seeing the skull "that isn't real is it....plus where did you get that from?"
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:52 am

Alyssa quickly shoved the prop back into her incredibly small knapsack. "Of course its not real, I got it from the prop room, silly." She, followed by a quick giggle.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:29 am

"Thank be to Jesus," Case sighed as he began to swing backwards on his chair, "so what your name miss actor?" (That last part was in a French accent) he smiled at the girl after teasing her, for some reason he wasn't acting timid around her maybe it was her personality
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:32 am

Cherie was still off to herself, staring around stoically and still wondering if it was worth the fly to the area to be in this school. Her eyes fell on a duo, specifically a female and a male who seemed to be chatting it up. Neither of them seemed to be good companions for someone as highly skilled as herself, and she continued her gaze through the room.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:34 am

"The name is Coiner, Alyssa Coiner." She said in her best James Bond sounding accent that she could. "And who are YOU!?" She spoke loud enough for the whole room to hear before pointing an accusing finger at Cherie, who Alyssa had caught peeking behind her towards the two.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:39 am

"My name is Case Sliver Mr Bond but by most I am called Alpha for reasons unknown," Case responded in his best Count Dracula impression until he saw the finger pointing at a girl in front of them "oh right you're talking to her..." (Turns to bee's charrie) "Yo, what's up?"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:52 am

Chierie hmphed when she was pointed at. "If you MUST know," She began. "I am Chierie Fumio, upcoming actress extraordinaire, and someone much higher than you on the foodchain. If you don't feel like being torn to shreds, little guppy, I'd recommend you just be about your business and leave me be." She said, not one trace of emotion escaping her.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 3:06 am

Alyssa jumped out of her seat a huge smile still on her face. She ran over to where Chierie was sitting, bending over a bit to be on eye level with the sitting girl. Alyssa raised her index finger for both hands and stuck one on each side of the girls mouth before lifting the skin into a forceful grin. "You would be much cuter with a smile ya know." She said with teasing laughter.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 3:27 am

"I'm going to agree with Alyssa," Case said joining their conversation uninvited "when you smile you're a looker but when you're a grouch you look like a grump old fart. Also you won't be tearing anybody apart while I'm in your class espicaly on of my friends got that? Your majesty?"
Sponsored content

Road to fame rp  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to fame rp    Road to fame rp  H6Q0F8z

Road to fame rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next