HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 am

Lillith stepped onto the dirt path just outside town. "Yea, I'll practice more." As Lillith said that she tried it again. This time she tried to feel Crystal, which she succeeded at, Crystals emotions were extremely similar to her own. She sent the words at Crystal, only to be greeted by those murmurs again, this time Crystal looked up at her giving a cute Nyun kinda noise.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 1:29 am

"That's good." She nodded once more. "Another thing that can be done with Aura is change your appearance to others. It's energy consuming, however, and takes concentration. I, personally, am not that good at it." Yukime attempted to change her hand to that of a man's, but instead, it seemed to warp and eventually settled into a brown skinned, 3 fingered hand.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 1:34 am

"Eh.." Lillith squirmed at the hand uncomfortably. She tried doing the same thing, to make her hand bigger in size. She shut her eyes imagining her hand in a bigger form. The dark aura seeped from the skin on her arm, crawling up to her hand, covering it in the black aura. When it left her index finger had grown about an inch, flickering from normal skin to an unnatural pure black. Lillith opened her eyes, with a pop the dark aura disappeared, seeping back into her skin like a worm.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 1:43 am

Yukime's hand returned to normal as they started through a patch of tall grass. She could see Mt. Coronet's silhouette not too far from where they were and squinted a little. Then she returned her attention to Lillith. "And, although I'm not sure Dark Aura users can do this, but I've read that Aura users can heal people. Most often at the cost of the user's life, as it's literally transferring your life force from them, to their recipient."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 2:23 am

Memories rushed into Lilliths head, she looked at the dirt in shame, her shoes shuffling on the dirt path. No reason to hide her past, this lady seemed nice enough. "Um, not quite.. Although we can.." Lillith second guessed herself on telling the lady but decided to, no matter the consequences. "But, we can absorb the life force out of things..."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 2:42 am

"Mm." Yukime nodded. "Well, considering Dark Aura is the opposite of pure Aura, that would make sense." She went past Lillith's statement, because she honestly didn't care. "So, quick question, do you have Pokeballs?" She asked that question because she heard rustling in the area of the tall grass. Fujiko had heard it too.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 4:16 am

Lillith jammed her hand around her pockets, pulling out five small red and white capsules. "I found them." She calmly stated. Lillith clenched them in one hand, Crystal in the other. "I've never been in a battle before though." Lillith looked towards where the bushes had been swaying, hoping it was just the wind.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 3:32 pm

"Well, if that rustling is what I think it is, I can help you through it. It's good to get some experience under your belt. The Pokemon in this area should be just right for beginners." Yukime looked toward the bushes. "Battling is another thing that brings you closer to your Pokemon."
DaveWilson

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 8:31 am

Davion entered the Area, his sleeping Whismur still in his Arms. "Well, it´s always been the Pokemon to take a long nap.", he thought. He set down on a Bench and took a look around.

Suddenly, Whismur woke up. Having had some nightmare, it cried out loud - and by loud, i mean the kind of volume that could breack windows.
"WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!!!!, it yelled all over the place. Dave pressed down Whismurs ears so it would calm down. He peted his partner: "Everything´s fine. Calm down."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 6:28 pm

The rustling grass by Lillith and Yukime wasn't the wind, in fact, it was anything but. The rustling was created by a wild Pokemon who was searching around for food. It had an unpleasant look on its face, showing that if it was messed with, it would attack. It hadn't noticed the two trainers yet.

Houndour, Male, Level 15
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 8:42 pm

"There's your target. Battle time. That is, unless you think you can't handle it." Yukime said, with a hint of teasing in her voice. She waited for Lillith's reaction.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 12:37 am

"I dont need your help." Lillith turned away from Yukime with a huff of defiance. "Crystal will do just fine, right?" Lillith and Crystal looked at each other for a second before Lilith tossed her arms open, Crystal jumping out of them, the young Sneasel landing on the ground a few feet from Houndour. Lillith racked her mind for anything she may have read about Sneasel, nothing. "Hm, hes got claws.. Crystal use a scratch attack!" Crystal followed the order, using what he had learned about hunting by his parents before he was banished he went above and beyond the simple order. Crystal dashed to the side of the Houndour with his natural speed, digging his claws into the dirt he jumped at the dog like Pokemon, claws bared.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 12:58 am

Houndour was taken by surprise, and let out a startled yelp that quickly grew into a snarl as he was attacked. He jumped away from Crystal after the Sneasel landed his attack, but something seemed odd about the way the canine landed. He kept his weight off of one of his front feet, and even standing, lifted it slightly off the ground. Upon closer inspection, it would seem the paw was gnarled and displaced, obviously broken.

Disregarding his own injury, Houndour ran with a hopping gait at Crystal As if trying to intimidate him before Houndour had to resort to attacking. It was a slow run, and since it wasn't even truly an attack, it could be easily dodged.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 2:45 am

Lillith noticed the injury, she didnt like to see things in pain, no matter what she had done. "Crystal jump at him, or something!" She shouted at her Pokemon. Crystal did as he was told, as Houndour charged at him Crystal jumped to the side, leaving Houndour with nothing in front of him. Lillith went off of adrenaline and natural reactions. She ran onto the battle field, sliding to get in front of the Houndour before he could react and bite at her. She quickly got her emotions in check, re summoning that black orb of reaching tendrils, reaching out, surely hungry for the energy of other living beings. Lillith barely controlled the creeping terrors, pining the Houndour down. "Stop using that leg." Her voice calm and emotionless as stone, if she let her emotions get the better of her, the Dark Aura would disperse, or attack. Holding the orb in one hand she reached into her dresses inner pocket, yanking out a Pokeball and setting it in front of the hurt Pokemon. "Crystal, come here." Crystal jumped in front of Lillith in a defensive manner. Lillith set to Pokeball to the left of the wild Houndour and Crystal to the right. "Its your choice if you want to fight, or join me." The Dark tendrils slithered back into her skin like a worm, reinfecting her body, she stared at the Pokemon, awaiting a choice.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 3:03 am

Yukime watched, nodded her head on occasion. She noted that Lillith seemed determined, but also showed that she could restrain herself. While watching the battle, Yukime spotted some colorful things off to the side. She walked over to the patch of wild grass they were in, and noted they were eggs. Looking around, she saw no type of nest nor any Pokemon. Assuming they were abandoned, Yukime picked up the two eggs and carried them back to where she was originally.
DaveWilson

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 5:09 am

While Whismur and Dave watched the fight, Whismur became overly excited, cheering and jumping up an down in excitement. Davion smiled: His partner seemed to be ready for some more action himself. Since the other trainers around were quite busy, he left for another portion of Hearthome, picking up a mysterious egg his father send him along the way.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Houndour gazed evenly into Lillith's eyes, and after backing up a few steps in a limp, he finally nodded his head in submission. He had nothing to live for in his wild life, he was just weak without a way to fend for himself because of his injury.

Houndour will join your party
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 9:48 pm

"Perfect" The flash of white and ping coming off the ball confirmed the capture. "I'll call you Kerveros (kur-ver-uhs. The Greek alphabet lacks the letters C and B so this is how they pronounce Cerberus)." Lillith looked at the Pokeball, stuffing into her inner pocket. "Rest, I'm sure you will be fine." With caring eyes she looked away from where the ball was safely tucked and looked up to Yukime. "Is that all there is to a battle?" Her head slightly cocked to the question. Eyes slightly glazed over, she was tired from the over extension of her Aura, even thought she was only able to do that with Adrenaline.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Yukime nodded slightly, still holding the eggs tightly. "Well, that's the basics at least. But try not to over-exert yourself and your aura. It's not good for you, especially in the middle of battle, where you're to give out commands. You already seem tired. Aside from that, you did rather well for your first battle. At least, as far as I know it's your first. And now you have an addition to your team." She said, her tone of voice slightly more optimistic than usual.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 12:15 am

"Well, that was very good, I must say...Lillith." said a familiar voice.

Suddenly, seemingly from nowhere, came Satoshi, the Aura Trainer boy who Lillith first encountered when his bike crashed. "I have to say. It's been quite rude of you to part ways with the others without a simple goodbye." he said.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Lillith face turned slightly red, either blushing from the complement or the fact that Satoshi had followed her. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be watching after that other Aura trainer?" Lillith was looking away from him with her arms refolded around Crystal, her new natural pose to stand in. She turned her head just enough to glare at the boy. "Besides, I dont have time for goodbyes, I'm a busy person!" She said with a Puff.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Yukime looked between Satoshi and Lillith. There was obvious history between the two, at least a little. She decided to wait for a little to see if something would be explained. She eyed Satoshi warily, but kept her mouth shut for the moment.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm

"He's only a mental patient. The Acer family will help him soon enough.." he said to Lillith.

He blushed at her, probably From her blushing at him. "Thing is I can't let dark aura get away, because I can feel the good in you...also that ninetails scares me." Satoshi said. "Hey, you aren't still mad about the whole bike incident, are you?" he said Jokingly.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Lillith ignored his first few comments making nothing of them, the question however slightly angered her. "Of course I'm still mad, you almost ran me over!" Her grip tightened on Crystal who let out a small squeal of surprise as she turned towards Satoshi. She looked at Yukime with eyes that showed no emotion. "Can we move one?" She jabbed a finger at Satoshi. "Dont worry about him, hes going to follow like a lost puppy anyway I guess."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 10:24 pm

"Sure we can." Yukime nodded, still holding the eggs, and began to walk. Fujiko looked at Satoshi with her arms crossed before following Yukime.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the City   Entering the City - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Entering the City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next