HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 12:55 am

((No, I will. I'm just slacking. It's much easier on my comp.))

James walked back over and high-fived her. "Thanks! As for the Shinx, they'll wake up a bit sore, but they should be okay. They'll be more careful about challenging Trainers in the future, though." James looked towards Vermilion. "Still want to wait on Haku? Vixie isn't too banged up, we could find more Pokemon to battle..." James trailed off, not sure what the best plan was.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:10 am

Clare followed his eyes to Virmilion. "mmmh." She shook her head is denial "Lets wait a little while, I think he wants to come with us." The sound of grumbling filled the air. Clare looked down at the ground in embarrassment "Um, why dont we have a picnic or something? I'm kind of hungry and I'm sure Vixie is to! Besides its almost time for dinner anyway."
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 2:42 am

James nodded. "Blaze is always hungry, and that was quite a bit of battling. I'll go to the Pokémon Mart and grab some food for everyone, but I'll be right back. Unless you want to go with me?" James had already started walking towards the city, but suddenly stopped and turned around to face Clare.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 2:59 am

"uhm... I think I'll wait, I've never been a big fan of Virmilion well, more of the sea for that matter. Yea I think I'll wait, I'll set up the Picnic blanket while your gone!" She waved him good bye. Clare took her bag off and carefully placed it on a rock as to avoid getting dirt on it. She unzipped the bag pulling out a large plaid blanket and laying it over the grass. She lay down on the blanket looking up at the soon to be setting sun. She had gotten so much accomplished today, on her first day of adventure. She became so tired that she passed out laying in the middle of the blanket.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 3:18 am

When James came back, he saw Clare passed out. Chuckling a bit, he flipped the sides of the blanket over her, and pulled his own out of his pack. Setting up the picnic, he attempted to wake Clare when it was ready. "Hey, Clare? You fell asleep... the picnic is ready though, so let's eat."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 3:41 am

Clare woke up seeing the sun slowly trying to touch the horizon. She sat up which woke Vixie and Swablu who had fallen asleep at her side. She saw James laying food onto his own blanket. "Oh, I'm sorry I meant to use my own blanket but I guess I was a bit tired.." She said shyly before crawling over to the food he had set in front of her. "Thanks you I can pay you back later. anyway, whats our plan after this?" She took a bite of a sandwich feeling the food fill her empty stomach was a satisfying thing. "Are we going to travel through Saffron or through the underground passage way?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 3:43 am

Hakudoshi quickly found himself North of Vermillion City, about to head back to his home town when he discovered the Move Tutor wasn't at home, but he found himself meeting back up with James and Clare. "Well, I see that I keep managing to run into you two lowlives. How joyous for me" he said to them in a sarcastic tone of voice as his precious Ralts giggled out her species name in amusement.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 3:53 am

Clare was almost done scarfing down her sandwich when Hakudoshi came back. "Hey Haku, nice to see you again." She held out her half eaten sandwich to him. "Hungry?" She offered. looking up at him again with a happy expression.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 3:56 am

Hakudoshi looked at the sandwich she held in her hand, causing his stomach to let out a grumble of hunger. He refused to let himself blush and acted like he didn't hear his stomach just growl. "Why would I eat with you? I only just met you losers a few hours ago" he said to her with a scowl on his face.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 4:21 am

Clare let out a sigh at the boys stomach rumbling. She reached over for an untouched sandwich and suddenly tossed it to the boy. "We also have Pokemon food for Karei" She grabbed some of the pokemon food near Vixie Clare stood up and tried hand feeding it to the Raltz
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Hakudoshi hesitantly took the sandwich from her hand and slowly sat down to consume it. His precious Ralts, on the other hand, had something else in mind. She not only consumed the Pokemon food Clare tried to feed to her, she also bit into her hand to, once again, show her displeasure with being touched by anyone but her trainer and friend.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Clare yanked her finger back and held it in her other hand "Ouch, that's not food Raltz!" Clare wiped her finger on her jacket before turning back to James. "So, are we going through Saffron?" Clare's eyes twinkled a bit, she always wanted to see a big city. "Or are we going to go through the underground passage way?" she continued.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 9:56 pm

James mused as he ate his sandwich. "Well, the underground is a much safer plan in my opinion, but Saffron has some cool sights, if you've never been. I wouldn't mind spending a day hanging out at Saffron if you guys wouldn't." James ripped off a piece of his sandwich for Blaze. "Actually, Hakudo, I you can get an audience with Sabrina, the Gym Leader there, she might be able to help you with your training. She's probably the best Psychic-type Trainer in Kanto, at the moment anyhow. As for paying me back, Clare, don't worry about it. The Rangers do actually pay me decent money, contrary to what everyone thinks, so I don't mind sharing with you guys." James continued to eat, and brushed the crumbs off of his hands and face when he was done.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Hakudoshi raised an eyebrow in an interested manner when James said he could grant him training with Sabrina. He knew of Sabrina, the most powerful psychic in all of Kanto, as well as the Saffron City Gym Leader. If there was anyone out there who would know best on how to train Psychic Pokemon, it would be her. Truthfully, it was an interesting offer. "You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea actually. I'd be willing to accept her help" he said to James with an intrigued expression on his face.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 5:10 am

James nodded. "An old friend of mine from Cerulean got rescued from a serious attack by a Sneasel by Sabrina, and the last time I went through there, she wanted me to come tell her how he was doing. He's... Izzy's alright, finally, but that day haunted him for awhile. Still might, she was his idol, and she saw him at his weakest... Regardless, I'm sure I can talk to her, and I've heard that she's willing to show people a few tips on occasion. As for you Clare, I'll call up my boss and see what she thinks about a tour of the city, like, where we should go." James stood up and stretched. "We'd better get going, though, if we want to get there by dinner time."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 5:44 am

"Yay!" Clare got up, cleaned the trash and picked up the blanket stuffing them back in the backpacks. She looked over at James. "so where to? I'll let you lead the way James" She said in a peppy voice ready to see the city.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 8:01 am

James grinned at her enthusiasm. "It's this way, come on." James dutifully led them to the gates to Saffron. "Well, here it is. Are you ready for this?" James was milking this, probably way too much. "You know what, Clare, why don't you open the gate?"

((I literally could not find a way to make the thread transfer cities any smoother. It is really late, though... merr. ))
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Hakudoshi looked at the gates that lead to Saffron City, analyzing it with a serious expression. If he could get training from Sabrina, both in how to train his Psychic powers, as well as Psychic Pokemon, he could be on his way to victory and legendary status in the future. Yes, this was to be his new goal for now, get training from Sabrina and become more powerful.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3