HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 3:59 am

Hakudoshi looked down at the two Pokemon with a raised eyebrow and set his beloved Ralts down on the floor. He looked on as Ralts looked at the other Pokemon and analyzed them. Eventually, Ralts batted her green hair back and stuck her nose in the air as she snobbishly looked down at the two Pokemon.

"That right? My name is Hakudoshi, and this is my Ralts Karei" he said to Claire without shaking her hand.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:38 am

"It's very nice to meet you Hakudoshi, and you to Karei" Clare knelt down and pat Raltz on the head before standing standing back up to Hakudoshi's height
"So, where are you going?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:42 am

Karei let out a haughty huff as she pretended to ignore Clarice, preferring to cling to her partner's leg. That was, until, she was patted on her green head by Clarice. She twitched angrily and fired off a Thunderbolt at the woman who touched her. "Yeah, don't touch her. She doesn't like anyone but me touching her" he said to her with an amused smirk on his face. "As to where I'm going, I'm trying to find a Move Tutor so I can teach Karei here some special moves" he said to her as he affectionately patted his Ralts's head.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 5:14 am

"Ow! I'm going to get you to like me eventually Karei!"
"Anyway, I think there is a Move tutor outside of Cerulean City, Comon!" Before Hakudo could respond Clare grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out of the Pokemon Center.
"By the way you can call me Clair." Clare gave him another smile before turning towards route 6.
(We should probably wait for Sax before moving onto a route .-. )
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 7:00 am

((No, this is good. Inter-character dynamics are my favorite thing to watch, and their personalities are so polar opposite, I may have to bring another person in to mediate... But I see it as being completely worth it. James could be a fun NPC, but I'll only bring him around if you guys are okay with it.))

As the two marched onto the path to Cerulean - or at least, the Route leading up to the Underground Path that connects to Cerulean - they were witness to quite a messy scene. A Pokemon battle had spiraled out of control, angering a few wild Pokemon. The devastation was probably caused by the subdued Ursaring in the middle of the path, but the Beedrill swarm was giving the Rangers some trouble. That is, until a voice cut through the din. "Blaze, use Roar!" The little Growlithe sent out an ear-splitting roar, quickly dispersing the swarming Bug-Types. Sighing, the taller of the two Rangers turned to the other. "Well, James, I guess I'll clean up. You make sure those Beedrill don't come back, and that citizens can still get through here." Turning to his Machoke, he sent out a Meganium and began repairing the damage. The shorter Ranger turned towards the two, and his face lit up with recognition. "Hey Clarise! It's me, James! How's Swablu doing?" He ran up to them after this barrage of questions. "Oh, and who are you? I'm James, if you didn't already catch that, haha." Blaze (Growlithe) trotted up after him, and greeted Vixie.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Hakudoshi's eyes widened as he watched the two Pokemon Rangers deal with the swarm of Beedrill. He had to admit, they were very impressive. As he watched on, one of the Rangers turned to them and ran over to them, apparently knowing Clarice. Then he turned to him and asked who he was, causing Hakudoshi to smirk and cross his arms over his chest. "My name is Hakudoshi and this beautiful Ralts is Karei, and you are looking at two future legends in the making" he said to James with a prideful smirk on his face, his beautiful Ralts nodding her head in agreement.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 3:57 pm

James nodded seriously. "I believe it. Stranger things have happened, and it takes confidence to become something beyond great. Karei, it's nice to meet you, and your Trainer. As for you, Hakudoshi, I'm sure the two of you can get past without my help, but I have to insist that you let me. I'm only on duty here for another day, then I start my own journeying, helping any people or Pokemon that need it!" James grinned after all of this, then realized he'd been talking really fast. "I'm sorry, I just get excited kind of easily, and then I start rambling... just let me know if it gets to be too much, yeah?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Hakudoshi's eye started twitching when James said that he had to help the two of them. To be honest, he didn't want anyone's help but if he had to accept the man's help, then so be it. Hakudoshi doubted he would be able to convince the man to let them go without him, but he was just a little kid still so he didn't have the conversation skills necessary. "Ugh, fine, if we have no choice. Just try not to baby me because I hate that" he said to him with a scowl on his face, his precious Ralts nodding her head in agreement with what her partner said.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:24 pm

(The more we have the better, writing this on my phone btw so uh, lets just throw all grammar and spelling rules out the window for this) ( damnit was ninjad hold on let me read all this)( okay still works its good!)
"Hello james me and swablu are doing good" clare looked down at growlith " Hello to you also growlith" Smile on her face she knelt down giving growlith a pet before standing back up.
" This is my friend Hakudo, Hakudo meet james he helped me make it to the pokemon center." While Clare was talking swablu and Vixie had wondered off, Vixie had gone over to the working maganium and started running between her legs and playfully nipping at the leaves on her neck. Swablu joined in having landed on maganiums back and hopping up and down.

Last edited by youarereta98 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Hakudoshi rolled his eyes at the introduction and crossed his small arms over his chest, his Ralts copying him perfectly and crossing her arms across her chest at the same exact time as Hakudoshi. "Yeah, yeah, we're all friends and that's all fine and hunky-dory, but I have some training I need to do with Karei here. I have a couple of TM's and I want her to learn the moves in them" he said with an impatient expression on his face, practically begging them to hurry up so he could get on with his training.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:33 pm

"If its training you need then the gym leaders seem like the perfect destination for you to!" Clare started looking around in confusion.
"Where is... Vixie? Swablu?" Clare started calling out
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:36 pm

"I believe they're over there by the Meganium lady" he said to her with a roll of his eyes as he pointed in the direction of said Pokemon. She must not be a very good trainer if her Pokemon were running off like this. Ralts could sense her partner's disparaging thoughts about Clarice and it made her giggle out variations of her species' name in amusement.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Clare huffed up "Call me clare not lady!" Clare ran towards the maganium and the ranger looking understandably impatient. " I'm so sorry" Clare grabbed Swablu in one arm and Vixie in the other before hurriedly running back to the two boys.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Hakudoshi and Karei looked at each other, exchanging looks of amusement between them. They couldn't believe that this woman was actually responsible for the well-being of other Pokemon. He was only ten years old and yet he felt more responsible than her. Granted it was easier to look after Karei, since he had Psychic abilities and was able to determine exactly what she wanted, though it might not be the same for every other Pokemon he came across. "Listen, I have to go for now. I need to go train with Karei for now" he said to them as he quickly scooped his Ralts into his arms and quickly left.

[Exit Topic]
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 5:49 pm

"Well i guess thats bye for now, i hope we meet up again!" Clare watched as the boy and his Raltz walked away "Hey James how far do you plan in taking me if im headed to Pewter city?" Clare asked in an unusually mellow voice
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 pm

James pondered this for a moment. "In all honesty, I wouldn't mind traveling with you all the way to Pewter. I've never been, and it seems like a place every Kanto Ranger should know well, being a starting place for Trainers. Although, you may want to wait for Hakudo, and train up around here until he gets back. He seemed pretty strong, and Brock is no pushover either, from the stories I've heard. The area around here still has quite a few Pokémon, although you may have to search a little harder..." James looked down sheepishly, a bit embarrassed that he and Blaze had caused that problem to arise. His fellow Ranger was busy putting the pathway back together, and re-arranging the plants lining it, but you could still see the rustling of Pokémon in the undamaged shrubbery.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"well, if he's training why don't we have a battle? This would be my first!" She looked down at James excitedly with a hint of 'please say yes' in her eye's. Before he responded she walked over to an open spot of land, covered in grass with splotches of ugly dirt showing itself.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Before James could respond, a pair of Shinx dove out of the shrubbery towards Blaze and Vixie. James grinned. "This is GREAT! we can both get experience now, and besides, I'm not a big fan of Shinx. Overreacting, angry little buggers..." James wrinkled his nose, and shifted so Blaze was between James and the Shinx. "You up for this?"
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 11:11 pm

"Darn, I was excited for my first trainer battle!" Clarise looked down at the Shinx which was looking around with a mischievous glare, static jumping off of his fur.
"But this will still be good practice!" Clare grabbed the Pokeball with Vixie inside.
"Vixie, go!"
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 1:48 am

((For the sake of things, let's say one is male and one is female. I'll also split the posts up so you can see what a battle should look like))

2 Shinx, One Male, One Female, both Lvl 6

(Trainer) James nodded. "I'll start things off, then. Blaze, use Ember!" The Growlithe arced his back, sending a small burst of flame from his mouth.

(Mod) The male Shinx was hit directly, as it was rather surprised an attack had come so soon. The female immediately retaliated, dashing towards Blaze with a Tackle attack.

(T) Growlithe wasn't ready for an attack either, and was easily blindsided by the little Shinx. Clenching his fists, James called out to Blaze, "Don't worry, we've got this!"

(M) The male Shinx had now recovered from the Ember attack, and responded by trying a Tackle attack on Vixie.

(Not every move has to hit, but you can't dodge every move, either. Try to keep it balanced, and I won't complain. Things will typically be in your favor anyway, so don't stress too much.)
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 3:12 am

"Vixie watch out!" Clare cringed at Vixie getting slammed with by the shinx. "Oh my! Are you okay?" Vixie stood back up with a stutter giving clare a nod. "Okay Vixie surround the Shinx with your double team attack!" Vixie began multiplying until completely encircling the Shinx in a multitude of Vulpixs circling continuously. "Okay Vixie take a step back to enlarge the circle and stay clear of those electric attacks!"
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:23 pm

The Shinx were surprised, both attacking separate "Vixie"s. Confused when they didn't actually hit her, the Shinx began to get upset. The male used his Egg Move, Thundershock on Blaze. He was unable to react, and the electricity knocked him back. The female then began trying to find Vixie by using Tackle on the illusions. James shouted, "Blaze, let's show that Shinx what an Egg Move SHOULD do! Use Fire Fang!" Growlithe dipped its head down, focusing itself. Baring its fangs, Growlithe snarled and dashed to the male Shinx, biting it with its flaming teeth. The Shinx cried out, then collapsed.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 12:00 am

Clare watched as the Shinx continued trying to tackle the separate Vixie's only for it to disappear into a puff of smoke. Clare jabbed her finger at the real Vixie. "Okay time to reveal yourself Vixie! Blast that Shinx with a Ember attack!" All but one of the remaining Vixie's dispersed into air leaving a single one to the left of the Shinx. Vixie's Ember attack released a multitude of burning ash and soot pieces flying through the air towards Shinx.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:26 pm

The Shinx was hit directly, and nearly fainted from it. James saw the opening, and directed Blaze. "Let's end this, buddy! Use Ember!" The small burst of soot and ash collided with the dazed Shinx, knocking it out entirely. James grinned. "It looks like we won! Good job!" James moved the two Shinx to a safer location in the brush.

((Let's see... Two Shinx, each level six. Vixie gets 12 EXP, and levels up, with 1 exp left to hit level 8. Woo~!))
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:52 pm

(Do I edit my app to keep up with there lvl's?)
"Yay, we did it!" Clare ran up to Vixie scooping the Pokemon into her hands. and then running over to James and holding her hand in the air for a high five "Good job James!" She said with excitement "But, whats going to happen to those two Shinx now? They passed out." Clare asked James with concern in her voice for the poor Shinx.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next