HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
youarereta98
youarereta98

The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) Empty
PostSubject: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 12:11 am

"Get up, by the time you leave its going to be lunch time!"
Clarise woke up to the sound of the blinds being pulled open. She could feel the light seeping onto her face and washing the dark out of her eyelids.
"Ughhhhhhhhhh, Moooooooooooooooommmmmm.... Just, give me a few more minutes." Clarise whined
Claris's mom yanked the covers off her and pulling on her arm.
"Okay, okay. I'm getting up now." Clarise groaned.
She semi stood and half rolled out of bed. She looked over at the clock. 10:27 AM
"Mom, lunch is in two hours I have plenty of time to pack!" Clarise said.
"No you don't. You have to hurry up and pack, your not even going to see your dad before you go!" She screamed
"Mom, don't worry I'll be back soon anyway." Now whats for lunch?" Clarise said
Clarise walked over to her dresser and started shoving clothes into her backpack which was all white with Eevee stickers on it.
"See now I just need some food water, maybe a water purifier and I'm ready to go!" she said as throwing her backpack into the hallway.
"Swab!" A voice came from the the hallway.
"Oh! I'm sorry Swablu! I didnt mean to." Clarise called into the hallway.
Her Swablu slowly floated into the bedroom along with Vixie her Vulpix. Clarise picked and her Swablu and gave it a kiss on the forehead.
"Comon lets go eat some Lunch and get ready to go."
Clarise walked into the kitchen to start cooking soup whilst leaving her mom irritated and standing in her bedroom.
. . . (some time later. Spinny slide goes across the screen)
"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM, the soup is ready!" Clairise screamed into her mothers room.
She brought of bowl of modified soup with Pokemon food in it instead of human food to Vulpix and Swablu.
"Here you go, you better eat up! We have a long day ahead of us!"
She grabbed herself a bowl and sat at the table in the main room of her home. Clarise blew on the soup before taking a bite.
"Ah, Ah. Hot hot!"
Clarise fanned her mouth before finally swallowing the mix of potato and beef(?) (Toros? XD) broth. Clarise finished her soup as her mother walked into the kitchen.
"The soup is here, I think I'm ready to go now!" Clarise stated while handing her mom a bowl of soup.
"Sigh, fine fine, get out of here then. But you better not forget to visit me! And definitely don't forget to call me!" Her mom said in a stern voice while taking the soup.
"Mom, It's not like I'm moving out! I'm just bored of sitting around here, I'm sure I'll be back soon enough. Bye, love you!" Clarise ran for the door before her mom could say more.
"Oh I cant believe I almost forgot.... Vixie Swablu, Comon lets go!"
Vixie jumped over to Claire and started trotting beside her and Swablu flew onto her shoulder. Claire looked down Route 11 to see Vermillion city in the distance.
"Well, thats good a place as any to start i guess."
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 12:33 am

As they walked down the path, cries of various Pokémon could be heard. Most of these were too timid to venture out of the tall grass, and even the Flying Types stayed close to their nests. After about a ten minutes or so, a wild Ekans slithered out of the grass, clearly looking for a fight.
Wild Ekans appeared! Level 6, Male
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 am

Claire watched as an Ekans slithered onto the path in front of her.
"Ahhhh!" Clarise let out a small shriek.
"Ewwwww, I hate Ekans. Swablu go get rid of it!" Claire swung her arm in a flowing nature to signal Swablu to go. Swablu flew over to Ekans and hovered around ten feet away from him.
"Swablu open up with a growl attack!" Clarise screamed out as order.
"Ruuurrrrrhhh" Swablu let out a growl, as intimidating as a fluffy blue bird can be...
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:17 am

The Ekans recoiled a bit, now a bit intimidated and more likely to fight defensively. Ekans paused for a moment, then decided to keep its distance. Rearing its head back, Ekans shot a purple spray of needles towards Swablu. Ekans used Poison Sting!
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:29 am

"Swablu, quick weave to the right!" Clare shouted.
Swablu panicked and tried to fly to the right. the Poison Sting made direct contact, it sunk into swablu's fluffy wings leaving a sickly purple color in the cloud like feathers.
"Ugh, that was close... Swablu your going to have to get closer, swoop in and try to land a Peck on the Ekans!"
Swablu looped in a vertical circle to gain momentum then flung himself towards the Ekans.
(I dont know if that would still apply the poison or not.)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 1:43 am

((It's entirely up to you to apply the poison or not. And that move sounds an awful lot like Aerial Ace. :P ))

Surprised by the sudden retaliation, Ekans was unable to dodge the attack. Taking full damage, he was knocked back and temporarily stunned. Struggling to recover, Ekans used his Egg move, Glare.

Ekans used Glare!
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 4:31 am

Ekans Glared at Swablu, an evil coldness in his eyes. Swablu flinched mid flight before falling to the ground unmoving.
"Swablu, come back I'll switch you out with Vixie!"
Swablu sat there looking at the Ekans with fear. The poison on his feathers slowly spreading like a corroded battery.
"Comon Swablu snap out of it, hurry!"
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 6:01 am

Ekans, still too scared to go attack all-out, stayed back, preparing for another Poison Sting. Changing it's mind, he once again glared at the stunned Swablu.

Ekans used Leer!
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 am

Swablu shuffled back in fear. Now out of the air Swablu was feeling completely defenseless. Swablu looked around for an escape but found none, as a last resort he lets out an ear wrenching screech.
"Swablu... Stop!"
Clarise fell to her knee's eye's clenched in pain with her hands over her ears. Swablu was freaking out and finally let out his Hyper Voice in fear. Clarise forced her eyes open to see Vixie with her paws over her ears.
"Swablu, Stop!"
Clarise finally got the words out and Swablu stopped the maniacally loud screaming.
"vixie, are you okay?..."
"Vul!"
She replied shaking the daze out of her head.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 6:36 am

The sudden, powerful attack was enough to knock Ekans completely out. The surrounding shockwave, of course, also lightly damaged Vulpix. The few Pokémon that had been watching from the bushes, looking for an opening, were immediately scared off.

Ekans was defeated! Swablu gained 6 EXP! Swablu leveled up! Swablu earned Astonish!
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 7:10 am

Clarise stood up and looked over at Swablu who lay there with a sad expression. She ran over to her hurt Pokemon.
"Swablu its over, your going to be okay now."
Clarise picked up her Swablu and cradled him like a baby.
"You need to stop doing that when you get startled. It's not good for anybody around you and I'm sure it hurts your voice to. Anyway, we need to get you to the Pokemon Center to heal you up, until then You should return to your PokeBall."
Clarise pulled Swablu's PokeBall from her backpack and aimed it towards Swablu.
"Return for now, I'll get you to the Pokemon Center soon!"
In a flash of red lightning Swablu disappeared from infront of her and went into the PokeBall.
-Swablu recovered from Poison with his Natural Cure Ability!-

(I'll type out my trip to Vermilion city tomorrow, to tired right now .-.)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 12:26 pm

((Pssh. Who said I would wait for things like that?))

As Clarise finished her battle, a (surprisingly young) Ranger tripped his way through the grass. Picking himself up off of the ground, the boy looked worriedly at Clarise. "Did you see the Swablu that used Hyper Voice? They only do that when they're really freaked out, and I want to make sure it's okay. Seeing the Ekans on the ground, and the blast marks that led up to it, the boy was able to put two and two together. "Ohh, I see. That was your Swablu, and Ekans was tougher than you thought. In that cas, why don't I help you get to Vermilion's Pokemon Center? I'm James, by the way."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 1:05 am

( Lol okay XD)
Clarise looked down at her sneakers, white with blue details on them.
"Uh, yes.. that was my Swablu. My Swablu was paralyzed and scared so he kinda... You know, Screamed? But yes, I could definitely use some h-help, my Swablu can't fight and Vixie um, I mean Vulpix was hurt by Swablu's Hyper Voice."
Clarise looked up noticing how the boy looked. she couldn't help but giggle to herself before quickly catching herself.
"I'm, really sorry! Um... how old are you exactly?"
She rubbed the back of her head embarrassed after realizing how awkward the question was. At the same time Vixie jumped over to the stranger and started rubbing her head on his leg.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 5:08 am

James wrinkled his nose. "Believe it or not, I'm 15. Most people say I look like I'm only 12, though. As a Ranger, though, I'm supposed to make sure everyone in the wilderness ends up okay. I'll have Growlithe lead the way." Releasing his Growlithe from his Pokeball, James tugged on Clarise's elbow, walking her down the road towards Vermilion. The rest of the "trip" was uneventful,and James stopped outside of the Pokemon Center. "Well, here it is! It was nice meeting you, but we've really got to go. Hope to see you around!" And with that, James amd his Growlithe ran off towards the area around Saffron.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 5:47 am

Clarise arched her back into a stretch, she no longer had to walk with a hunch to not be dragged by the boy.
"Thank you again James, I'll make sure not to pick fights with to many more Ekans!"
Clarise watched as the boy trudged back into the wilderness before turning to face the Pokemon center. Colored somewhat like a PokeBall with red on the roof and white on bottom the building was as clean and pleasant looking as always. Clarise didn't come into town very often, it's not that she dislikes cities or people it's just that she can't stand the smell of the ocean and feel of the salty wind on her skin. She lets out a shudder and then jolts into the Pokemon Center. This was only her second time inside of the Pokemon Center, its not like she's had a reason to go into one before now. The inside was white and the floor was polished to a clean and shining reflection. There were about nine other people in the Pokemon Center five of them seemed to be waiting on a nurse to bring out the injured Pokemon they had brought in. One man in particular had stood out to Clarise, he was tall and built like a wrestler. He wore a tacky Hawaiian shirt with short khaki pants. He stood there looking around before finally ordering a burger and taking a seat on one of the couches to the side of the room. Clarise walked up to the counter standing there was a young woman probably around twenty five with light pink hair in a nurses outfit. beside her stood a pink Pokemon with an egg pouch on its stomach. Clarise was about to speak to the nurse when Vixie jumped onto the counter, dropped down and curled into a ball.
"Ah, I'm sorry!" Clarise hastily apologized scooping Vixie into her arms.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 1:52 am

The blue-haired Trainer from Vermillion, Hakudoshi, calmly strolled into the Pokemon Center, his beloved Ralts sitting on his shoulder. He was here to scope out the competition of other trainers who lived in the city, wanting to see just who he was going to face eventually during his trip across Kanto. From what he had seen, they didn't look like very much, but looks were always deceiving. He looked around the room, and noticed that a Nurse was coming over to greet him.

'Well Karei-Chan, what do you think of this bunch?' Hakudoshi asked his beloved Ralts companion. Karei looked at him in a haughty manner and arrogantly swiped her green hair back in a haughty manner, giving him a look that said she wasn't impressed. He silently smirked back at her, mirroring her thoughts perfectly.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 2:11 am

Clarise heard a voice from behind and turned to match a voice to a face, when she looked back she saw an adorable girl in a white outfit with light blue hair. Clarise rushed towards the kid and immediately embraced her in a hug.
"I'm sorry but your just so adorable!"
Clarise looked around the room noticing she had drawn attention to herself. Blood rushed to her face which immediately turned a bright red. She let go of the kid.
"Uhh, I'm sorry?.."
She said hoping the other people would look away.

Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 2:14 am

Hakudoshi blinked in surprise when someone said he was cute and then, the next thing he knew, he was being embraced by some random woman. An anime angry vein mark appeared on his forehead and he mentally sent a command to his beloved Ralts.

'Karei, light her ass up' he said to her mentally, causing his beloved childhood friend to smirk as she attempted to shock Clarise with a Thunderbolt.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 am

Clarise saw the child's Raltz sparkle a brilliant yellow before static zapped through Clarises body making her jump.
"Ouch!" She shouted out.
"I may have been a little out of line but that was quite rude! but, sorry."
Clarise looked down in shame realizing how badly she had stepped out of character but the child was just so.. cute!
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 2:48 am

Hakudoshi looked up at her and scowled, crossing his arms over his chest as he did his best to look threatening as his green, snake-slit pupil eyes narrowed into a glare. "Whatever, don't tell me your troubles lady. Keep your hands to yourself you ****" he said to her in a rude, disrespectful tone of voice as he blew her off. His Ralts nodded her head in agreement and made shooing motions with her hands, telling her to go away.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 2:56 am

"Wha!? How could you be such a rude young lady!"
Clarise stomped her foot and pointed her finger in Hakudoshi face
"I don't know who your parents are but they did a horrible job, having raised such a spoiled young child!"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 3:01 am

Hakudoshi's face twisted into a murderous expression when she brought up his parents, and it got even more twisted when she called him a girl. Ralts affectionately kissed him on the cheek and hugged him to calm him down, which managed to work on him as he took a few deep breaths. "First of all, I'm a boy you blind ignoramus. Secondly, don't bring those abandoning, backstabbing, selfish asses in my hearing range again" he said to her as he just barely managed to get a hold of himself.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 3:35 am

What the boy said dawned on Clarise.
"I'm so sorry, I just sort of assumed that you were a girl, and I didnt know about your parents I'm really sorry!" Clarise tried sounding as apologetic as possible hoping the boy would forgive him.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 3:40 am

Hakudoshi rolled his eyes in an annoyed manner at her apologizing to him. He was a little calmer now so he decided to put it behind him for now. He shrugged in an uncaring manner when she apologized to him. "Whatever. I don't need your apologies and I don't need my parents. Karei-Chan is all I need" he said to her with a smirk as he hugged his precious Ralts. Karei happily said her name as she snuggled into his embrace.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 3:56 am

"I'm assuming Karei is your Pokemon, thats a Ralts right? Hold on let me show you myn!"
Clarise ran over to the counter where Nurse Joy had set down her two Pokeballs, Clarise grabbed a ball in each hand and ran back over the Hakudoshi. Clarise pressed the trigger to open both of the Pokeballs, releasing her pokemon.
"This is Vixie, and this is my Swablu" Clarise pointed at her pokemon who were now standing at her feet
"Speaking of which I dont think I introduced myself, I'm Clarise. You can call me Claire!" Clarise held out her hand and put on a happy face.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)   The start of an adventure, I hope. (open) H6Q0F8z

The start of an adventure, I hope. (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next