HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
Leo
Leo

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 6:41 pm

ok then well yamask use night shade nico said and shadows began to form around eevee, a few moments later yamask appeared out of nowhere and tryed to hit eevee
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 pm

It successfully hit the Eevee, and Pearl fainted. Maya returned the Pokemon back its PokeBall, and smiled.
"Great job! You won, Yamask!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Yamask was very happy and weng to nicolas you did great yamask he said while lifting yamask up in there air and yamask kept laughing then nicolas walked to maya's thank you for the great fight he said then he bowed in front of her
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:15 pm

"You're welcome!"
Maya replied. Just then, a woman came over to Maya and handed her a Pokemon Egg.
"Huh? What's this?"
Maya asked the woman, and woman replied,
"It's a Pokemon Egg given to you by the Flight Brothers. Thry wanted to thank you for helping them get their Pokemon back."
Maya thanked the woman and the woman left, leaving the trainer to hold the Egg with a happy smile.
"If it's from the Flight Bros., then I'll bet it's a Flying-Type Pokemon! I could actually use one, so that's perfect for me!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Wow i have never seen a pokemon egg befkre nico said while looking at it with yamask
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 4:25 am

"Well, here you are! I hope it hatches soon! I just can't WAIT until I find out!"
Maya looked so happy that she might burst at any second.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 4:18 pm

(Wait all moderators are gym leaders right ? why dont i battle you
well uh i think i better go i want to challange the next gym so i need to go well thanks for having me nico said
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 4:29 pm

(You mean in this RP?)
"Oh, wait! Let me go with you! I've always wanted to challenge a gym, but I haven't been able to do so since the poachers were around. Fortunately, I chased them off, and they shouldn't be back for a few days."
Maya said with a smile. She hugged her Egg closer to her chest, and Xero seemed to wake up.
"What?! You're going on a journey to the next gym without me?!"
The Zorua shouted with surprise. Maya just smiled and sweatdropped, then replied,
"Er... No! I was planning on waking you up when Nicholas said yes..."
Xero looked at the boy with wide eyes ad made herself look incredibly cute.
"Please say yes!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 pm

(where otherwise??)
fine he said while looking at zorua's cute face both of you can come
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Both seemed extremely happy, and gave some happy shouts. They immediately began to pack.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 4:46 pm

just tell me when you two are ready nicolas said while sitting in a chair and using sign language to talk with yamask
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 4:50 pm

After a few minutes, Maya and Xero came over with big smiles and bags. Xero transformed into the girl from earlier as a disguise.
"Now we're ready to go!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:18 pm

ok nico said the stration gym is not far from here so lets get going all of them walked towards a big building what was in the middle of the town, then he went to maya and said do you know that the stration gym is famous for being the gym with three gym leaders?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:23 pm

"THREE gym leaders?! I didn't know that! But, who do we battle? All three of 'em?"
Maya replied with a shocked expression. She tried to think of what kin of Pokemon they would use.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:47 pm

well its an easy decision my first pokemon were pawniard and yamask so i wont go battling chili he uses fire types and i wont battle cheren cause he uses water types with moves that can burn your pokemon so i think that i am going for cilan the grass typ but do you even have a badge case nico said
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:16 pm

"Yup!"
Maya showed him her red Badge Case.
"I bought it just yesterday!"
Xero thought about who she wanted to battle, and said to Maya,
"Let's try Chili! With Pearl's Dig attack, we can do major damage!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:28 pm

(do you do ceren then i will do chili)
thats true ren said while looking at zorua showing his purple bage case but right then they were in front of the gym. so shall we enter nico said
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:33 pm

"Of course! You can battle first!"
Maya said, with a smile. Xero nodded happily.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:35 pm

ah ok nico said while walking in they entered in a place that looked like a restaurant, nico went to one of the butlers and asked, uhm is this the straiton gym. yes it is the butler said if you would follow me please, nico followed and they entered through a door when ian entered he saw a huge battle arena and three gym leader were standing there looking at him. nico then said uhm i am looking for cilan is he here
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:41 pm

A man with green hair stepped up from the group of three.
"If it is Cilan you're looking for, I'm right here. Are you a challenger?"
Maya looked at the other two men, and saw one man with fiery red hair.
"Xero! The guy with red hair must be Chili."
She said to her Zorua, who had transformed back just a that moment. The Zorua nodded.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:53 pm

yes i am a challanger nico said while looking at him so when do we start, and chili kept looking at the girl so you and your zorua want to challange me ?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Cilan POV
"We can start now. We can even do a double battle, since there are two of you."
The green-haired gym leader said with a wink.
Maya POV
"Yes, we would."
Maya replied with a grin. Xero smiled, as well.
"We make a very good team, you know. Just thought I'd warn you!"
The Zorua said to Chili.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 pm

uhm ok i would actually like that nico said. after a few moments the battle began. so are you ready chili said. i am nico answered well then pansear come on out he yelled and he threw the pokeball into the air and a red ape like pokemon appeared come on yamask nico yelled and yamask appeared well lets go nico said come on maya
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 pm

"Right! Pearl! It's your turn first!"
Maya shouted as she threw a PokeBall into the air. The Eevee popped out with a determined face.

Cilan sent out a green monkey-like Pokemon.
"We can do this, Pansage! It's Connoisseur-Time!"
The man snapped his fingers and gave a smile.
(lol I hope I can get this right xD)

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 Cilan_sprite_by_ninjasensei88-d3d2lad Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 Tumblr_m0lajtfATU1qbj2iy
Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 511 Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 513

VS

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 B025 Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 B026
Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 562Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 570
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 pm

(you got it just perfect XD thnx)
we will start yamask use night shade on the pansage, a dark mist began to form around the grass like monkey and yamask came out of nowhere to hit him both hoping the attack would hit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next