HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
Leo
Leo

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 12:12 am

''Thanks'' Ian said with a smile and took the apple from Maya. ''You know there is something that is also weird i've got a fourth pokemon in one of my pokeballs.''
''Nurse joy told me when she was healing my pokemon.''
''Are you sure nothing happened'' Ian said with a suspicious look on his face.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 12:36 am

Maya nodded.
"Hey, let me see that fourth Pokemon, will you? I wanna know what kind of Pokemon it is!"
She asked with a wide smile. Xero seemed to stop eating. She listened carefully and watched what would happen next.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 12:43 am

''Sure'' Ian said with a a smile on his face as he gave her the pokeball. ''Here you go he said while handing it to Maya and looking at xero. ''Why is Xero looking at me like that Ian asked while keeping his eye on the pokemon.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 12:50 am

(What Pokemon should it be, anyway? XD)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 12:52 am

(We were busy with a rotom but we can do a litwick, lampent, chandelure all evolutions of litwick so maby one of those i dont have any Ghost/Fire pokemon yet :) you choose rotom, those or another one )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 12:55 am

(Hmm... Do you still want the Rotom? I'll allow it, after all. But, its level will be low.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 12:57 am

(Na you choose one ghost pokemon except rotom then )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:10 am

(Okay then)
"It's... A Chandelure! What a rare Pokemon! But... How did it get here?"
Maya seemed to whisper to herself, but it was loud enough for Xero and Ian to hear.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:14 am

Wow a chandelure Ian said while getting his pokedex out of his pocket. He got it from nurse joy just a few moments before maya went in and it said:Chandelure, the Luring Pokémon and the evolved form of Lampent. Chandelure uses its dancing flames to hypnotize opponents. It uses a dusk stone to evolve from Lampent.[i][u] ''Wow what a nice ghost pokemon.''
''So you are going to join the crew huh?'' Ian said with a big smile on his face. Well nice to meet you Chandelure my name is Ian, he said while pointing to himself, and this is maya he said but this time he pointed at maya.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:18 am

The Chandelure seemed to stare at Maya for a long time. Maya felt slightly uncomfortable, so she gave the Pokemon back to Ian. Xero introduced herself with an emotionless face.
"I'm Xero the Zorua. It's nice to meet you."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 10:31 am

A ghostly aura formed around Ian. He knew how to control it now but he had no idea how, he hoped he could use the aura to make chandelure feel at home and more comfortable with him and Maya.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 10:25 pm

The Chandelure seemed to feel more comfortable, and grinned, but still stared at Maya. Maya slowly began to inch away, and hugged Xero for comfort.
"Er... Your Chandelure is still staring at me."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 10:32 pm

''Oh sorry.''
Ian said while looking at chandelure. ''Hey chandelure can you stop staring at Maya she doesn't like it.'' The Chandelure turned around and looked at Ian. It eventually nodded and stopped staring at Maya. ''Chandelure return'' Ian said while holding the cold pokeball in his hand and a red beam shot out of the pokeball sending Chandelure back in the pokeball. ''So what now?'' Ian said while looking at Maya. ''Whats going to happen now?''
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 10:37 pm

"Well, we have to start leaving for the next town. I don't think we should go looking for any new Pokemon until we reach Accumula Town."
Maya replied, and she began to pack the leftover fruit in her bag. They fit nicely, and Xero transformed into a girl again, as it was a comfortable transformation for travel.
"Are you ready to leave? If we go now, we should reach Accumula Town by sunset. As long as we don't bump into anything, at least."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 10:45 pm

''Can I go ?'' Ian asked while looking at nurse Joy with an worried look on his face. ''Yeah sure, you have healed nicely and your wounds are closed so it should be no problem, but remember to be carefull you still haven't healed to the fullest. ''Sure'' Ian said with a smile on his face. He got of the bed and got his backpack. ''Great let's go'' Ian exclaimed, while running towards the doors. When Ian was out of sight nurse Joy sighed and turned to Maya. ''Watch out for him, I dont know what happened in that house but he hasn't made any recovery at all. His body is fine but something happend in his mind, I can't explain it but something will go wrong if he goes through catching ghost pokemon I am sure. So please watch him closely and report to me by phone in the next pokemon center please will you?''
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 10:49 pm

"Of course, Nurse Joy! I'll make sure nothing happens."
Maya shouted back as she followed Ian out the door. Xero waved at the nurse as well, and began to hop away.
(Do you want to just jump to the next town?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 10:56 pm

(sure)
It was almost sunset as Ian walked alongside maya staring above him in the air. The sky was coloured Red orange and a little bit of light brown. It looked like a perfect sunset. When he looked down from it he saw the town. ''Come on we're almost there'' Ian said but at the moment he was about to run he stopped and grabbed the place on his chest were his hart was. He felt a searing pain striking through it. The pain became a little worse but he tried to hide it from Maya. He didn't want her to feel upset, they had been through enough in that house even though he didn't know what happened.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 10:58 pm

(Okay, after your next post, we'll make a new topic in Accumula Town.)
Maya didn't notice Ian's pain, but Xero seemed to notice. She decided that if Ian did not want to tell them, it was best not to pry. The trio soon reached the upcoming town, and were standing in front of it.
"Well... Here we are."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 11:11 pm

(K)
''Wow how nice'' Ian said while looking at the town. ''It is so beautifull in the sunset.''
''So let's go'' Ian managed to speak, As he walked to the town.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 16 H6Q0F8z

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16