HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
Leo
Leo

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 5:01 pm

the frosslass jumped back dodging zorua and sending an blue beam towards the zorua. lookout ian yelled that icebeam is super strong
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 5:07 pm

"Xero! Dodge it, then transform into a Fire-Type!"
Maya called out, heeding Ian's warning. Xero dodged the Ice Beam; her Speed was very high, and then transformed into a Pignite with her Illusion ability. She used a Flame Charge.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 5:11 pm

dont use that move ian yelled getting ready to use dusclops its a trap, and he was right her eyes turned blue and a sort of blueish glow began to form around xero she was lifted up in the air and frosslass kept slaming her against the wall, come on out dusclops ian yelled use fire punch, dusclops ran over towards the frosslass and slammed it with a fire punch letting it spin and the frosslass crashed into a wall. ghost pokemon set traps you got to think ahead of them
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 5:32 pm

(But Dusclops can't go over the ice wall. It's from ceiling to the floor.)
"Xero! In that case, transform into a Normal-Type Pokemon! This way, Ghost-Type moves won't work!"
Maya shouted, and the transformed Zorua nodded. She transformed into a Stoutland and hoped that the trick worked.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 5:58 pm

(sorry but i thought a fire punch and a ice wall you know :3)
dont forget that it is an ice type to ok but you can try ian said while sitting on the ground looking at the battle
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

"Xero! Transform back to normal, then use Foul Play again!"
Maya commanded, and the Zorua nodded. Changing back to a Zorua from a Stoutland, Xero charged at the Frosslass.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 9:44 pm

the attack hit and frosslass was blown away, come on now is your chance ian yelled it is weakened if you throw a pokeball now you might have a chance of catching it
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 pm

"Right!"
Maya replied, and at once she hurled a PokeBall at the Frosslass. Xero was still in a defensive position; ready to take the Frosslass on again if it escapes.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:34 pm

the pokemon became red when the pokeball went towards it, it was absorbed. the pokeball fell to the ground and wiggled once ... twice ... the last one was taking so long ian was awaiting what would happen but the pokeball shot glitters and the pokemon was captured
Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 240px-10
who that was thrilling nice work ian said while getting the pokeball and handing it to maya
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:35 pm

"Thanks! I'm glad I got such a strong Pokemon, though! My other Pokemon, aside from Xero, needs more training."
Maya said, as she fingered the PokeBalls containing her other Pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:37 pm

what pokemon is it ian said while standing completely still hearing a soft sound behind them, awaiting his moment
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:47 pm

(lol nevermind I got confused with my first character XD)
Maya sent out her remaining three Pokemon.
"I have a Teddiursa, an Eevee, and a Ducklett, but they're not very strong."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:55 pm

ian went towards maya and whispered ''there is a pokemon following us i can feel its presence but i dont know from where it is, so be carefull. just slowly walk back
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Maya nodded.
"We'd better leave, though. I feel like something bad is going to happen. The spirits around here are very angry."
She began to walk out of the gym through the back door that was in front of her.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 11:14 pm

they entered the door but instead of seeing a blue sky and clouds they were in a battle arena. i think that the pokemon who is following us wants to battle dont you think so maya?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Maya nodded.
"This doesn't feel right, though... It doesn't just feel like a Pokemon... All the spirits are calling out and screaming..."
She rubbed her arms, uncomfortably. The arena was beginning to suddenly feel cold.
(Either a Legendary or Team Plasma. You choose.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 12:09 pm

(team plasma)
when ian looked behind him two people both with green hair and some weird outfit stepped out of the shadows and walked towards them, so you are the people who are angrieng the spirits arent you?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 12:20 am

"The spirits are not to be trifled with!"
Maya shouted at them with angry eyes. Xero and the rest of Maya's Pokemon agreed with her.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 12:24 am

huh here them talking about angrieng the spirits one of the persons said what a rubbish but then he looked at ian and at once he looked scared who is that what is happening. ians body was softly shining a purple light. leave this place ian said to them or my ghost pokemon will take care of you. wait i heard of him the girl said his father is a ghost gym leader in another region we better get out of here she said as they both ran away and ian returned to normal so shall we go or are we going to look for some more pokemon he said to maya
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 12:29 am

"Uh... Sure..."
Maya replied, watching Ian with a raised eyebrow. He seemed to have powers similar to her own. Xero climbed on top of Maya's right shoulder once the danger was over.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 12:32 am

ok lets look for one last ghost pokemon ian said while walking happily in front of her looking around to find a ghost type
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 12:41 am

Maya nodded, and she began to walk forward, when she felt something by her legs. She jumped with a squeak and turned to look at what it was. A purple Pokemon with red eyes grinned maliciously at her.
[i]A wild Gengar appeared![i]

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 094

Gengar
Level 26
Male
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 12:45 am

dont you dare hurt maya ian said, dusclops stand by for battle he yelled and dusclops appeared now quick dusclops ian said use your fire punch lets go as dusclops charged with a fist of fire
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 12:50 am

The Gengar just grinned wider, then disappeared.
"I think it's trying to use Night Shade!"
Maya said, backing up to a wall so that the Gengar couldn't appear behind her.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 12:54 am

wait i have an idea, ok dusclops use shadow sneak ian said and dusclops disappeared into the shadows this attack always hits so ian was positive that it would hit now as well
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next