HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
Leo
Leo

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 7:35 pm

(i want to make a ghost pokemon trainer but can i use it here then instead of nicholas??)
nico used yamask and then yamask formed a dark mist around the tyranitar to make sure it couldnt see anything and he hoped it would become distracted
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 10:25 pm

(Sure! Just have Nicolas leave for a journey since we already RPed with him so much, then have the other character enter.)
The Tyranitar was confused, and since it could not see, panicked. It ran off away from the poachers, leaving the Pokemon thieves helpless. Xero, as an angry Ursaring, charged at the poachers, and Maya dodged her charge by jumping into a bush. The thieves ran off after their Tyranitar, and soon Xero came back looking happy.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 pm

that was awesome nicholas but uhm can we get back to your house i need to discuss something with you if you have time?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Maya nodded, and asked Xero is the Zorua found Lily's Pokemon. The Zorua nodded, then whistled, and a small shiny Eevee came out from a bush. Maya picked up the Eevee and began to hop happily towards her house.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 10:42 pm

They arrived at the house and nicholas went inside sitting and making nervous signs with his hands
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Once Maya gave Lily back her Eevee, she walked inside the house.
"So.. What did you want to talk about?"
She asked with a smile. Xero was nibbling on some cookies, waiting for an answer.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Nicolas was looking at the ground but then. said i have to quit my adventure see my parents just opened a store and it is not going well so i need to help them get money so i can't take you with me on the journey i am so sorry
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 pm

"Oh..."
Maya looked at the floor as well, and Xero stopped nibbling on her cookie.
"I-It's okay... Xero and I can keep getting more badges! Maybe you'll see us in a contest too!"
Maya said, trying to smile.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 3:36 pm

(maby after my ghost trainer has all the badges nicholas appears and they are going to fight XD)
i am so sorry nico said he was about to cry he didnt like it that he had to stop his journey. but i will promis you one thing he said while looking up with the tears glistening in his eyes when i come back to go through with my journey i will visit you ok?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 4:29 pm

(Sure!)
"Okay."
Maya replied, and she searched her bag for something. She pulled out some sort pin. It had a symbol on it that looked like a yang symbol.
"This is a magatama pin. Somethin given to me by my mother. I want you to have it."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 4:31 pm

but i cant take that nico said while looking at it, it is probably very important to so i cant take it (:3)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:02 pm

"No, I really want you to have it. It's something to remember me by."
Maya replied with a smile. Xero smiled faintly, and began to nibble on her cookie again.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:09 pm

uhm ok nico said while taking the pin from her and placing it in a special side of his bagg thanks he said as he stood up to shake hands with her i got to leave know otherwise i will be late
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Maya nodded and opened the door for Nicolas.
"Well, good luck with the business! And don't worry about me. I know we will meet each other again."
Xero was finished with her cookie and hopped onto Maya's head.
"Bye, Nicolas!"
The Zorua said with a wave.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:30 pm

bye nicholas said while waving and walking away.

Ian's POV
ian walked towards a red house and knocking onto it hoping someone would open and help him he was lost, he couldnt find the gym but he first wanted to train so he wanted to ask where a nice training place was where he could find some ghost pokemon
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Maya opened the door and saw Ian.
"Hello! You want to know where a good training spot is? There is the abandoned gym right behin the house. I can come with you to train, if you want."
She smiled and Xero was waving at the boy.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:48 pm

thanks i would like that i hope we encounter some ghost pokemon there ian said with a smile walking towards the direction what maya said
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:57 pm

They arrived at the gym, Xero walked in front of them.
"We should be careful. There are many reports that people have disappeared here, but if we're careful, we should be fine."
Maya said, as she cautiously walked inside.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:02 pm

i will be fine ian said to maya with a smile looking at her, come out to help yamask ian yelled as he threw a pokeball and yamask appeared. i've lived with ghost pokemon my entire life they like my aura or something so they feel comfortable around me dont you yamask ian said while looking at yamask who was smiling so lets go in ian said while feeling at ease when he stepped in
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Once they were inside, the door shut behind them.
"I guess we'll have to go through the entire place.l
Maya said, and she saw a switch on the wall. Pulling it, some torches lit up, and revealed the entire gym to be a maze.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:08 pm

ah nice ian said while looking at the maze, the best ghost pokemon are in mazes so shall we go ian said while looking at yamask and maya. yamask has experience with mazes somehow so shall we let him lead the way
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 pm

"Why not?"
Maya replied, and she began to let Yamask lead the way.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:16 pm

(i hope it will be a ghost pokemon XD)
after a while of walking they came to the end of the maze, i told you ian said to maya yamask is great at finding the end of maze, but then he heard a sound coming from behind them and there is our price ian side while getting a creepy arua around him
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:19 pm

"Whoa! It's a Dusclops!"
Maya shouted, and Xero was alert.
Dusclops
Level 27
Female
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:25 pm

oh nice i never expected to get a dusclops ian said whit the creepy like aura around him come on yamask ian said when yamask flew in front of him ok yamask use hypnosis ian said and yamasks eyes began to glow pinkish hoping to get dusclops to sleep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next