HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of it All

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Terra quickly looked behind her as a female professor approached her. She did not rencongize her but she took her advice and took a few steps back. "yeah I guess it it quite amazing... If you mind me asking, who are you?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 pm

The professor turned her head giving the trainer a smile. "I'm the professor from the Unova Region. I'm Professor Juniper," she said, turning her head back to the pokemon that were continuing to walk and cause a distraction.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 7:28 pm

"Oh really?" Terra smiled and bowed, "Its nice to meet you. It must be far coming here all the way from Unova," She said before turning back to face the crossing of Pokemon..
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 7:39 pm

The professor only smiled. "You've got that right, but it was definitely worth it," she said to the triner.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 pm

"So how come you came all the way here to the Kanto region?" Terra asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm

"Well, for a few different reasons," the professor said to the trainer. "I heard of someone that would like to be an understudy, but apparently the individual quit at the last minute. I also came to see what different pokemon are in this region," she said to her. "As well, I came to discuss the pokedex with the professor in this region."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 pm

"The pokedex? Is that the item in your hands?" Terra pointed at it. She had only ever barley heard of it and seen it.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 7:56 pm

"Yes, it is," the professor said to her. "Why? Don't you have one?"
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Terra shook her head, "Nope I don't have one," Terra shrugged.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 pm

The professor looked at Terra. "That's a bit strange. Typically when you go to a pokemon lab to receive your starter pokemon, you get given a pokedex. Here, have this one," she said, handing over the pokedex to Terra. "You're one of the first to have a pokedex like this one. It's a bit more up-to-date than the rest of them the other trainers use."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Terra took the pokedex and examined it. "Wow thank you so much Professor!" Terra bowed again and gave her a big smile. She turned towards the crossing of Pokemon and pointed the pokedex towards the pokemon to see their information.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:26 pm

The professor looked at Terra smiling. "You don't have to thank me. Just do me a favor and be sure to let the professor here know how it works," she said, turning and writing something on her clipboard. "Now if you'd excuse me, the crossing seems done." She started walking on, but stopped a few feet ahead. "Unless you want to follow and have a free meal and discussion, of course."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Terra nodded and put the pokedex into her pocket. "I just had lunch but I think I can spare a bite," Terra smiled and went over to follow her. "Discussions are nice too."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:30 pm

The professor smiled, leading Terra onwards into the next town. She took her to where they could get some food. "Get whatever you like. Professors get overpaid anyway," she said, chuckling a bit.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of it All    The Beginning of it All  - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The Beginning of it All
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3