HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Ai
Ai

Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Pandora's arms wiggled. She had to land before she dropped Rei. She descended and placed Rei in the snow. Rei looked up and saw the spacemen. She began to be sick again and cry. Pandora looked in sorrow, and then glided over to Cat and used Powder Snow on them again.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 7:55 pm

The men looked frustrated, and the first one sent out a Pokemon to keep Pandora busy.
"Come on, Crobat!"
The bat-like Pokemon fluttered near Cat, then jet for Pandora. Cat just sulked as the men carried her inside. Once inside, she realized that there were Pokemon who needed her help.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Rei got up and limped over into the base, seeing Cat. She was in no state to fight though. Her Pokemon helped her. Amu attempted to squirt the chains with water to weaken them.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 4:06 am

Cat noticed Rei and shook her head, rapidly. When the men left, she whispered to her friend.
"Psst! Rei! Don't free me yet!"
Suddenly, in the window came Catulus and Chuchu. They saluted to Cat, and she dismissed them with a nod.
"Rei. There are Pokemom trapped in cages here at this Team Galactic base. Catulus and Chuchu have already notified the authorities about my 'capture' and they're on their way. What I need you to do is save the trapped Pokemon. Chuchu will go with you while Catulus stays with me in case those men come back."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4