HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Card
Card

Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 6:13 pm

"That's pretty cool!"
Cat replied, happily. The day was a nice day. She had made new friends. She met the coordinator who was in town. Could this day get any better?
Suddenly, there was a roar coming from the lake nearby.
"Did you hear that, Rei?!"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Rei squealed.

"What could that have been!?" she cried, "My Frosslass was over there! oh no..." she spluttered out, panicking.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 1:14 am

"I'll go check it out! Catulus! Come with me. Chuchu, stay here with Rei and make sure she's safe!"
Cat shouted, and her Pokemon nodded in agreement. The Card flew over to her and followed her towards the roar, while Chuchu stood guard with Rei. He saluted to the trainer, and she saluted back, investigating the mysterious noise.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:19 am

Rei sat down in the thick snow next to Chuchu and Yumi. She stroked their soft yellow fur. Some would think this situation was awkward, but it wasn't. It really wasn't. Just a girl and two Pokemon watching the world, waiting for Cat's return.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 4:32 pm

After a while, there was still no sign of Cat or Catulus. Chuchu began to get nervous and paced back and forth, glancing in the lake's direction every few steps.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Rei and Mino followed Chuchu. They were very scared, but had to do it for Cat.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Suddenly there was a scream from the lake's direction! It was Cat's scream! Defensively, Chuchu began to sprint to the lake. He motioned for Rei and Yumino to follow. Once they reached the lake, Chuchu was very angry. A few men dressed in odd spacesuit-like clothes with bluish-green hair were surrounding Cat and Catulus!
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Rei stared at them. All of her memories trampled back and her eyes went misty.

"Y-You're the spacemen..." she said, tears in her eyes.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Chuchu began to attack them using Thundershock. He looked at Rei as if asking for help. Catulus defended Cat who was trying to keep her cool in the situation.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Rei just stood in trauma, a blank face on her. Mino used Thunder Strike on them.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:02 pm

The men just snickered and said,
"Electric-Type attacks won't work on us. We're wearing clothes that have rubber in them."
Cat knew she had to do something.
"If Electric-Type attacks don't work, then I'll use Flying-Type attacks! Catulus! Use Wing Attack!"
The Card immediately flapped its wings, beating them with such force that the men began to get worried.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Pandora came to the rescue, bombarding the men with freezing Powder Snow.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 pm

"Tch. I guess we have to use our own Pokemon."
The men sent out a Golbat, a Skuntank, and a Glameow. Catulus began to attack the Skuntank with Gust while Chuchu used Thundershock on Golbat.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 pm

All of Rei's Pokemon errupted from their Pokeballs, attacking the team with their best moves. Rei was still kneeling in the snow, traumatized.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 am

The men saw Rei and knew it was a chance to force the enemy to give up and surrender. They ran over to her and grabbed her.
"Surrender now, or the girl gets it!"
Cat stood there, gaping, and not-knowing what to do. Catulus and Chuchu both had to stand down.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Rei was still half-kneeled, and her eyes were vacant. She was clearly suffering from trauma. The Pokemon tried to aim for their hands so that they would let the traumatized Rei go.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 10:26 pm

The men's Pokemon blocked any intervention from Rei's Pokemon.
"Bwahaha! Is this all you can do?"
The men began to laugh at Cat, making her frustrated. She whispered something to Catulus and Chuchu. Both Pokemon nodded and began to run away.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 10:30 pm

A shadow covered Rei's face. She began to whimper, and ssome tears came. She began to cough.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Suddenly, there was a loud whirring noise of an airborne helicopter.
"Looks like we'll be taking some captives!"
The men said, grabbing Cat with difficulty. She tried to kick them, and they ended up having to hold on to her arms AND legs. She caught sight of Chuchu an Catulus hiding in some bushes, and smirked. They would get help. But, just before Catulus and Chuchu could no longer hear them, Cat asked the men who they were.
"We're Team Galactic!"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Rei's eyes immediately opened wide and her pupils shrunk. She stood up and elbowed the men off her with a sudden burst of strength.

--IF SHE SUCEEDS IN ESCAPING FROM THE MEN--

Rei ran into the forest. She soon broke down into a limp though. Her eyes were vacant again. She put her hand on a tree and hunched over. Her shoes slipped off and her white tights got covered in mud, because she was sliding her feet along the ground. Se began to whimper again. She bent over further and was sick. She got back up, eyes red, and continued crying. This cycle repeated itself, until she was lying on the ground pushing her upper body up with her hands.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Chuchu and Catulus walked up to her with confused and worried looks on their faces. The men were too high up to care that Rei got away, and were flying off into the distant mountains.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Rei heard on overpassing flying vehicle, but was too caught up in he trauma to notice. But not for long. Pandora grabbed her and ascended into the sky like an angel. Rei allowed her to do anything without even trying to resist and with vacant eyes. She was completely traumatized. Pandora raced towards the aircraft, but of course it was going too fast for her. Instead she followed it until it landed where she would confront them.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 6:39 pm

The men came out, still holding Cat who looked as if she was about to bite their hands. One man was already clutching his left hand as if she had bitten it.
"You little brat! Quit that!"
Cat just blew a raspberry at him, making him even angrier.
"Are we going to bring the brat to the boss?"
One of the other men spoke and the first man nodded.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Pandora flew just behind their heads and started pulling their hair, in an attempt to make them let go of Cat.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 1:01 am

The men just whapped their arms around, trying to 'shoo' Pandora away. They managed to carry Cat inside a large building. Just before they forced Pandora to leave, Cat asked the Pokemon to relax and tell Rei that she would be fine.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next