HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Card
Card

Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 12:09 am

Cat just laughed and smiled, then asked Rei to help her train Chuchu and Catulus so that they could learn some tricks for Pokemon Contests.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 5:22 pm

(bump)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 5:27 pm

((Sorry!))

Rei looked at Cat. She wondered what her personality would be like, once they got to know each other. Suddenly the egg shook violentely.

"My egg! It looks like it's going to hatch soon! Should we take it to the PokeCenter? Oh I don't know what to do..." She panicked.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 5:39 pm

(Lol it's fine. ^ ^)
"Leave that to me!"
Cat said. She rolled up her sleeves and took out a fluffy blanket from her backpack.
"Wrap it around the egg..."
The egg was soon completely wrapped, and Cat called Catulus over for some help.
"Catulus! Can you give me some feathers?"
The Pokemon nodded, and flapped her wings a bit, leaving loose feathers on the ground. Cat picked them up and surrounded the egg with it.
"There! Now, all we have to do is keep it warm and wait!"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Rei smiled.

"Ah, thank you so much! I bet it will be an adorable Pokemon! Should we take it to a Pokecenter?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 5:50 pm

"No, that will take too long. The PokeCenter is far from here. Let's set up camp and keep the egg in our tent."
Cat replied, after opening up a book of maps. She took out a folded tent from her bag.
"Want to help?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Rei helped set up the camp. She sat the egg down next to the fire, and stroked it. It shook again.

((Hatch next post?))
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Suddenly, the egg began to glow a beautiful white color.
"Oh? Looks like it's hatching!"
Cat said, excitedly. She was bouncing up and down.
(Speak to me in a PM once you read this, okay?)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Rei squealed with excitement. What will it be? What will it act like? These were all of the questions ringing in her mind, about to be answered. She picked it up in her arms like a baby and clutched it tight, awaiting for the egg to hatch!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 9:30 pm

It started to flash, and there was an odd shattering sound. In the egg's place was a Pichu! The Pokemon looked at both Cat and Rei, then emitted a confused 'Chupi?'. Cat smiled at it, and said,
"Say hi to the new Pichu, Catulus! You too, Chuchu!"
The Pokemon walked up to the new arrival and smiled at it. It smiled back, happy to know that everyone was a friend.
"Congrats, Rei-chan!"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Rei shed a tear. The beautiful Pichu that lay in her arms, it was just amazing. She felt so much love towards it. She hugged it tighter, but not too tight. She used her Pokedex, wondering if it would be a boy or girl and if it knew any egg moves. Her heart was racing. She couldn't help it. She just loved Pichu!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 pm

"Pichu. The Tiny Mouse Pokemon. Pichus cannot control their electricity well. They are weak individually, but once in a group, Pichus can make terrifying opponents."
The Pokedex stated, and Cat picked up the Pichu to examine it. After looking at it here and there, she managed to point out its gender.
"It's a female! Hehe! Chuchu... I bet your head over heels for her!"
True enough, the little Pichu began to offer a beautiful flower to the other. Cat was smiling, but on the inside, she felt as though something was wrong. Normally, a bell was heard when an egg hatched (I'm makin this up, btw), not a shattering noise. She decided to sift through her family's ancient books later.
"Are you going to name your Pichu? How about Pika?"
Cat asked Rei with a smile.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Rei thought about it.

"Let's see..."

She looked through her mind looking for a name.

"Got it! Yumino! But I'll just call her Mino for short!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 pm

"That's an awesome name! Isn't it?"
Cat asked the new addition, and she smiled and seemed happy. She even took the flower from Chuchu happily. Chuchu just looked happy being next to Yumino.
"Well, let's work together to do our best and get Contest Ribbons!"
Catulus jumped up into the air and did a somersault (is that spelled correctly! XD) before landing.
"Oh! That's right! Rei-sempai! Do you have any PokeBlocks or something to help bring Chuchu's and Catulus' Conditions up?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:47 pm

((Idk I'm the last person to ask for spelling help! xD))

Rei thought for a second.

"No sorry. We could make some though, if we get to Hearthome City and collect some berries."

Rei looked at Mino.

"Hey! Maybe it knows an egg move!" said Rei.

She grabbed her Pokedex and examined. As she brought out the Pokedex she remembered when she found Mino. In the cold snow, lying all by herself, a poor egg.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Cat jumped up and down, squealing happily.
"Awesome~ We can get to the ferry for Hearthome. Catulus can take us there. She may be small, but she can carry at least four people! Chucu and Yumino can sit on our laps."
As if on cue, the Card jumped over. Catulus rubbed against her trainer.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 5:19 pm

((Oops didn't finish that sentence, let me try again.))

Rei examined Mino with her Pokedex to see if she knew any egg moves, after all she hadn't a clue who Mino's dad was. After checking her moves she hopped on as well.

"Thank you very much for taking me! But are sure you're okay with the ferry? I would take you by flying... but Swablu struggles to even carry me, and can only take me short distances before her feet give in and she drops me... Oh by the way i was fine I landed in water and learned my lesson without any harm! So anyway Hearthome is in the center of Sinnoh, so we have to either hike there or walk from Sunnyshore. I think we should hike to save hassle, but it's up to you. Would you be able to hike?" said Rei.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 7:07 pm

"Of course! Now, what kind of moves does Yumino know?"
Cat replied, smiling, and watching Rei's PokeDex do its thing.
"Moves: Thundershock and Charm. Egg Move: Thunderpunch."
The PokeDex's metallic voice emitted as it spoke, but then there was another odd noise similar to a 'Ch-k KLANG!' and the PokeDex said one more thing.
"Special Move: Thunderstrike."
Cat couldn't believe her eyes. Thunderstrike?! Yumino couldn't learn that yet!
"T-Thunderstrike?! That's not possible!"
She blurted out, and quickly clamped her mouth shut at the realization of her mistake. Even Chuchu and Catulus were surprised by Yumino's special move.
(Another gift for you~ (^o^)/)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 8:26 pm

"Yumino! You know Th-Thunderstrike!" she blurted out.

Rei was so amazed by this she could hardly speak.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Yumino stared at Rei blankly.
"Thunderstrike is a TM move for any Pokemon besides Cards!"
Cat continued to look shocked. Chuchu just looked even more amazed by Yumino now. Catulus walked up to Yumino and sniffed her. This was what made Cat think of a possible thought.
"Hey, Rei... Where did you get Yumino?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 12:01 am

"In a forest.... She was just lying there by herself. It was winter, and the egg was so cold, I even had to pick it up with a blanket because it was too cold to touch. But I kept her warm. Why do you ask?" asked Rei.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 am

"It's possible that one of Yumino's parents was a Card!"
Cat answered, with a serious expression. It would explain why Yumino knew Thunderstrike.
"While flying over the forest, Yumino's parents must've dropped the egg by accident."
She began to look like an investigator or a detective. The atmosphere became significantly serious.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 11:39 am

Rei is amazed.

"You're part of a Card family! That's amazing!" said Rei grapsing Pichu.

"I wonder what color your electricity is?" said Rei.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 1:53 pm

"It depends on what season Yumino was born in. Cards' electricity color is closely related to seasons. In the winter, her electricity would be blue, in the fall it would orange, in the spring it would be green, and in the summer it would be red."
Cat said, counting off her fingers for each season.
"Catulus was born in the summer, so her electricity color is red."
Catulus nodded, and used a light Spark to show Rei. Red sparks of electricity bounced off her body.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 pm

"She has red lightning!" said Rei.

Mino spraked a red jolt as well.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]   Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Rei's New Adventure [PARTNER NEEDED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next