HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training up~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Training up~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 11:18 am

(You didn't exactly post the reaction of Emolga...anyway.)

Scuffing her fingers through Akina's downy fur, she grabbed a brush and started joyously combing the Eevee. Akina squeaked in protest. She liked brushings, but not so vigorously or enthusiastically. Twilight turned to her diary but frowned at the pages. They were nearly half a decade old and the paper was old and worn. Certain pages were blurred badly, out of recognition. She scrambled down to grab some lemons and a hair dryer. These were ferrous sulphide inks she had written in, and could be distinguished with only heat.

But the paper was fragile and delicate. Popping it in the oven could damage it. She rummaged through her kitchen. her mother was still outside with Orion. On second thoughts, she was fine with her old team. No one get's out. She smiled softly. Orion would have a good home here, and whenever she would need him, she could always send a pokeball over via Pidgey Express. Or more directly, Odette. Grabbing the lemons, she dashed to her mothers room.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 2:51 pm

OOC: I read posts but I rarely read the long ones now that I've got a lot of stuff to do. Please don't feel bad.

IIC: Emolga quickly glided after Twilight. The look on his face can be read as wanting to say something.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 12:45 pm

(When you frame it that way, who could feel bad? >.< I've known that 'too much to do' myself ;3)

Unfortunately Twilight didn't notice. And it didn't look she would either until Akina gave a sharp tug at her pant leg. "Aiiee! Stop that!" She nudged Akina with her foot and received a sharp nip. "What?" She looked down, arrested in the act of squeezing out some lemons. Akina motioned towards Emolga. "Huh?" Her face turned to face the Sky Squirrel Pokémon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Emolga landed on the ground and jumped to glide over her shoulder again. He would say that she wants to join Twilight's team and express that he may not look it, but he actually has this big fire in him. Something along the lines of, "It's not the size of a dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog," thingy.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 3:36 pm

But of course, Twilight didn't understand Pokemon speech. Akina rolled her eyes, jumped and grabbed a pokeball in her mouth and pawed at Twilight's leg again. She looked down. "What...? Oh." Realisation finally dawned on her. She cuddled the little Emolga. "Sure. Wait a sec." She stopped down to give Akina a rub and took the pokeball, bringing it within touching distance of Emolga.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 02, 2013 8:47 am

Emolga's eyes went really wide and that mouth of his erupted a wide smile. One would never expect that an Emolga's mouth can spread that wide. He headbutts the ball and he gets sucked in. Emolga has been captured.

Trainer app has been updated.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 02, 2013 10:34 am

(Um, little trouble there with my app. Emolga's ability says Rock Head and personality says Motor Drive ^^' )

Twilight grinned. "Welcome to....my rather large and extensive box. Maybe you could stand against Misty." She chuckled and deposited the Emolga in her box.

(Finally decided. Put Akina back on the team and Absol in the PC ^^ Or maybe I'll do it myself.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 02, 2013 10:42 am

OOC: There, done. So... What now?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 11:53 am

(Um. Misty.)

Twilight grabbed her bag and fled downstairs, Akina in hot pursuit. "Mom! I'm going!" "Okay! Take care!" The usual dialogue passed between the two as she finally broke out of the thick forest. She plucked a twig out of her hair and dashed over to the city. Skidding to a standstill on front of the gym, she decided to gently knock on the door.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 4:59 pm

The door is pulled from the inside, opening it. A short and chubby man with spectacles smiles at Twilight and welcomes her. The way he's dressed, one would assume he's the gym guide. He steps aside so the girl can walk in.

"Yo! Champ in making! Let me give you some advice! The Leader, Misty, is a pro who uses Water-type Pokémon! You can drain all their water with Grass-type Pokémon! Or, you might use Electric-type Pokémon and zap them," he explained in an energetic manner. The way he sounded, it's like "scripted". Or, "default". In a way.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 11:49 am

"...Um...thanks...I knew that..." Twilight murmured. That's weird. There was no one like that in Brock's gym. She cautiously stepped aside into the gym. The man irked her. "Um...Misty? I'm here to challenge you." She called out in a small voice.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 5:29 pm

The Cerulean Gym is designed like an indoor swimming pool, with platforms above the water for the player to walk on. The Gym consists of a large pool roped off into lanes with certain parts of the area circling the pool blocked. There are no puzzles to solve in this Gym.

"I was expecting you, you pest of a challenger! You may have the Boulder Badge already, but you'd better not take me too lightly. My Water-type Pokémon are tough," the voice of a brave lady shouted from the far end of the gym. By the tone of it, it can be easily determined that a tomboy said it.

Two Sailors that stand on the lane and and three Swimmers on the pool turn their head to Twilight. The nearest person to Twilight, one of the two sailors warned, "Trainer, if you think your Pokémon can go against Level 43 to 48s, then you may challenge us gym trainers here. If not, you may head straight to Misty, the gym leader. Just make sure to inform her that you're not from Johto or else she'll use her strong team."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 1:41 pm

"...Pest?" She arched an eyebrow. Akina was just pawing the water in the pool. "Akina! Behave!" She hissed. The Eevee's fur bristled but she sat down, ears flattened. "F-Forty three to forty eight? No..." She slid past and headed towards Misty. "Um...Misty? I'm...not from Johto for what it's worth."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 5:09 pm

"So you're a local pest! Well then, I must use my original team to decimate you! Frankly, that's what I have now since most of my challengers are locals. Prepare to lose, challenger pest! Come out, Staryu," she said energetically and as if trying to intimidate.

The Star Shape Pokémon has been summoned from its Poké Ball. Its core glowed indicating that it's ready for battle.

((Lv. 18))
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 10:21 am

"...Local...pest?" Each word spouted by Misty continued to amuse the young ten-year old. She couldn't stifle a giggle. "Sorry. My fault. Thunder." Her body silently shaking with suppressed chuckles, she released her Pikachu. "Thundershock." The Electric Mouse complied with releasing a straight line of electricity, sparking wildly, at Staryu.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 7:42 am

"Camouflage," Misty commanded.

Smart move. Staryu's "feet" are planted on the dry lane, not on the water. Which only means that it would fall under the "Normal-type" category. Before the electricity made contact with Staryu, her type already changed to Normal. Therefore, the supposed-to-be super effective only managed to do a normal damage.

"Hah, thought victory would be that easy? Rapid Spin, Staryu!"

Staryu would spin towards the Pikachu like a saw blade, using the tips of its appendages as a cutting edge. This move makes contact so there's a possibility that Pikachu's Static ability might kick in and paralyze Staryu.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 3:38 pm

"Pff." Twilight pouted sorrowfully at the quick wit of her opponent. "Alright. Dodge. Um...Thundershock again- no wait. Return." She quickly withdrew her Pikachu and sent out her Wooper, Aquarius. "Double Kick." She grinned as the Wooper dashed towards the Staryu, taking the hit of the Rapid Spin but not interrupting her dash.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 14, 2013 5:04 am

"Hmph!"

An annoyed Misty watched his now Normal-type Staryu get hit with those kicks super effectively. "Water Gun then!"

Staryu who was brought down to its back quickly bounced up back to its feet and Staryu releases a spiral of water from the tip of its top-most limb at the opponent.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 14, 2013 8:36 am

Wooper was happily bouncing around. Struck by the Water Gun was nothing short of paradise for it. While it didn't do much damage, Aquarius loved anything to with water. Or mud. On order, it lashed out with another Double Kick.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 14, 2013 6:37 pm

The super effective attack hit again, giving more than enough offense to take the Staryu down. The power of the kicks sent Staryu flying and crashing on a wall just after he fainted. Talk about overkill. Poor thing.

Misty don't look so happy. "Meh, my Staryu is still the best! Never mind, my Starmie will make you suffer," she said with a confident and angry tone as he withdrew Staryu, and took Starmie out, her last chance to preventing Twilight from getting the Cascade Badge.

((Starmie's genderless, Level 21))

"Swift!"

Better choice than Rapid Spin. Swift is a ranged move so that should avoid any contact with Wooper's kicks. But then again the kicks won't be so effective because Starmie is part Psychic. Swift also has a higher base power than Rapid Spin.

Star-shaped rays headed for Wooper.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Twilight was just gonna change pokemon when she randomly sent out a powerful looking Starmie and attacked Aquarius. "Oh yes yes. Of course. None match it." Sure her Staryu was the best. Why couldn't it be? She recalled her pokemon and sent out Thunder again. this time, running headlong, it erupted into a Volt Tackle as it tried to seriously harm or even paralyze Starmie.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 15, 2013 5:59 pm

The Volt Tackle hit and did very chaotic damage. However, due to the level difference, it's still not that amazing. Another Swift from Starmie follows.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 5:41 am

"Oh." Twilight dulled. Swift was unavoidable, and Thunder flinched as the powerful attack tore through it's downy fur. Greatly ruffled, it cried out softly as the recoil of Volt Tackle struck. Shaking itself, it released a Thundershock.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 4:43 pm

It hit and Staryu was electrocuted. Another super effective hit. And there's another Swift.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 9:28 am

Thunder panicked as the attack came closer. Dropping to all fours, it fled as the stars followed. Zig-zagging around to no avail, even hairpin bends did no good. Running and panting with a tinge of hysteria, it headed straight towards Starmie, trying to duck behind it. Perhaps, with any luck, the stars would strike it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Training up~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next