HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Pit
Pit

Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it   Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 3:48 am

"PERFECT TARGET??? I'M A MEW WHO CAN TRANSFORM, NOT TARGet practic-..." Spark fell down, asleep.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it   Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Trance sighed as Blade snickered, "You must stop doing that Blade before you somehow hit a pokemon like Ho-oH or somthing and they start trying to kill you." Trance sighed, making spark drink a Awakening. Blade just shrugged, "I've never hurt the pokemon i target, i allways make sure their safe before tossing one of my darts at it. 'i always use the non harmful status effects." he explianed.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it   Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 4:38 pm

The awakening didn't seem to work as Spark mumbled in her sleep.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it   Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Joker just sighed and sweatdropped when she saw Spark fall asleep.
"I think she's really alseep. The dart probably didn't do this to her."
She said with a sigh. Then, she turned to Blade with a reason to scold.
"And you! Listen to this kind Tyranitar! There are Pokemon out there who will attack you whether you hurt them or not! You could end up in some serious trouble!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it   Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 6:06 pm

"No...That's...Well...Um..." Spark kept saying a few words from her dream out loud.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it   Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Blade shrugged, " Entill the days coming i'll keep doing what im doing, if the day comes i'll be ready with my flaming axe." he rhymed pulling out a large battle axe. "Ignore him he tends to do that on occasion." Trance spoke as he turned to blade to get him to but his axe away.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it   Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon: How a Pokemon sees it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2