HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Bryan
Bryan

Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 9:59 am

[[Level and gender?]]

Beedee shakes his head rapidly before taking a few steps back. He taps Charmander's Poke ball. "Someone who acts like this should probably tick Charmander off. Char, I'm being pushed so let's push back, shall we? Ember," he commanded. Charmander opens her mouth and unleashes tiny balls of fire towards the Flying-type Pokémon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 9:54 pm

[[I know. I was waiting for you to start a battle before I gave the information. That and the fact that I was on tablet lulz]]

Spearow - Level 10 - Male - 3 Hits Left

The spearow looked at the incoming embers, and it jumped off of the trainer's head. It ran over to the pokemon and started pecking at it's hand and head, annoyed that it had tried to attack it. It wasn't really trying to attack, they had just distrubed its nest and annoyed it.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:37 am

[[Think you can take me down by surprise? Heh, not so fast, jack.]]

Charmander took the hits and fought back with a flurry of Scratches. He acted on her own. "Good, I was just about to suggest that," Beedee praised.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Spearow - Level 10 - Male - 2 Hits Left

The spearow chirped in dismay. It didn't want to make the pokemon attack it further. It wanted the pokemon to leave, as well as his trainer. It wanted to be left alone so it could return to its nest where small chirps were coming from. When it heard them it hopped to teh branch where hte nest was looking after its children.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:21 pm

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood and not that much fired up," Beedee thought giving Charmander the handsign to stop the attack. He takes Charmander back to her Poke ball. "Eh, didn't realize that. Sorry," he explained as he left peacefully.

He kept looking for another wild Pokémon though.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 3:27 pm

The spearow watched the trainer. It was a bit angered that trainers nowadays wouldn't leave a pokemon alone unless they had children, and even then, some of the trainers were so cruel that they captured the parent, leaving the children it had to die. It chirped after the trainer as if thanking him for leaving it and the children be, and it was sure that anothe rpokmeon would show up that he liked. A bush started shaking a bit as two small calls came from it, as if two wild pokemon had engaged in battle.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 4:22 pm

"Hope it's what I think it is 'cause I'm taking 'em down," Beedee thought reacting to the sound of a possible battle between two Pokémon.

Last edited by Shadow on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Two different pokemon were attacking each other, the two being thrown out of the bush. One was a small tepig, and the other a poochyena. It was clear by the small blue spots on their faces that the fight was over food, and the two kept tackling and attacking each other bumping back and forth as the attacks sent them flyng from each other.

Tepig - Level 10 - Male - 3 Hits Remaining
Poochyena - Level 8 - Female - 3 Hits Remaining
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 pm

"Good. I'm fired up. I hate Unova and Poochyenas," he thought as he sent out Dratini and Charmander. "Charmander, get in there and give the wolfling a Scratch. Dratini, wind up the Fire-type," he instructed as he would interrupt the battle. Charmander runs towards the Poochyena and while a few steps away, he would jump and land with a Scratch. Dratini winds up with Twister towards Tepig.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Tepig - Level 10 - Male - 1 Hits Remaining
Poochyena - Level 8 - Female - 1 Hits Remaining

Both of the pokemon attacked each other before the two other pokemons' attacks landed, sending them both backwards away from each other even further. The two pokemon didn't seem to notice the trianer or his pokemon. Their attention was directed at each other, both angry and steaming mad that they had been hid twice in a row, thinking it was hte other's fault. The two charged at each other again.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 4:31 pm

"Eh? Dumb," thought Beedee. "Same old," he commanded. The two repeated the same move.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Tepig - Level 10 - Male - Fainted
Poochyena - Level 8 - Female - Fainted - Trainer Take-Down

The two pokemon collided, tepig receiving major damage and flying off before the poochyena was attacked by both of the trainer's pokemon. It screeched, being knocked out itself.

[[Since tepig fainted beforehand, half experience goes out to the pokemon]]

5 experience + 8 experience = 13 experience gained!
13 / 2 experience = 7 experience for one pokemon, 6 for another!
Charmander Level: Level 8
Dratini Level: Level 12
Charmander gains 7 experience! 1 experience needed before Charmander levels!
Dratini gains 6 experience! 6 experience needed before Dratini levels!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 12:37 pm

[[Make sure you did not forget to edit my application or I'll eat you. Kidding.]]

"Nothing can stop us," he cheered as he returned the two Pokémon. "I don't think there's anything else around here. I guess I'll head north for Viridian," he thought as he walked towards said direction.

[[Topic end. If you could still mod me then that would be good, fella. I'm sure you'll notice a topic that says "Beedee Ey: Chapter 2:" followed by whatever chapter title I can think of.]]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3