HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Dragon Kurai

Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 11:21 am

Wild Pokemon:
Charmander - Female - Lvl 8 - 1 Hits Left

The charmander wasn't pleased, screaming its screech angrily at the trainer. It was sick of this cowardly tactic, and it bit and punched and kicked to get free. It wanted tovbattle a trainer and pokemon that was worth its time.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Dratini did not let go and kept at it because his Trainer didn't tell him to. "Just keep at it and make it harder," Beedee instructed. Dratini did as told, wrapping even more.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Wild Pokemon:
Charmander - Female - Lvl 8 - Near Fainting

The charmander screeched before it became a bit limp, laying in the wrap. It was almost fainted, being really weak and unable to fight now.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 3:55 am

Beedee walks towards the Pokeball again and picks it up. "Geez, I hope this still works," he worried in his thoughts tossing it towards the Charmander again.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Wild Pokemon:
Charmander - Female - Lvl 8 - Near Fainting

The charmander looked at the pokeball as if it was the light before someone died. It didn't get the chance to dodge, still being exhausted and wrapped up by the opponent's pokemon. It watched as the pokeball tapped its head, pulling it in and shaking a few times before the final click occured. When it did, the charmander fell asleep, able to rest and feeling pretty snug, questioning why it didn't let itself get captured beforehand.

Charmander caught! Nickname?

Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname: <Pending>
Level: 8
Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Ember

Ability: Shed Skin

Personality: Stubborn, Feisty, Tempered
Exp: 0
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 10:25 am

[[Naw dawg, I ain't no doing nicknames, homie. I added it to mine already because I'm boss like that. Kidding... but if you think it's wrong, I won't do it again. LOL, Charmander has Shed Skin ability? O.o]]

Beedee smiled and walked towards the Poke ball and picked it up. Dratini looked exhausted. "Good job, fella. Eh, you weren't really hurt in that battle but I guess your stamina is your weak point. You can rest for now but know that I'll try to find some time for us to train your stamina. Strength is not all that matters, being able to last long is also important," he lectured. He unzipped his satchel and put the Poke ball on the other pocket, separating it from the empty ones. "Get in ya ball, fella," he commanded and took Dratini's Poke ball out and sent him inside.

Pokemon Center, Pallet Town
Beedee stood outside the Pokemon Center and waited for the automatic door to separate and allow someone to go inside the building. When it did, he walked and walked straight into the counter. "Um, hey, Joy. My little fellas are tired so can ya do your business," he said. Some people in the Pokemon Center looked at him and thought he's disrespectful but that's only because him and Nurse Joy are actually close friends. "Eh, don't look. We're close," he said upon noticing everyone.

Nurse Joy smiled and agreed as she asked for Beedee's Pokemon.

After healing the Pokemon, Beedee sits on a sofa cushion on the corner and let Dratini and the newly captured Charmander out. "Feeling good, Drat," he asked. Dratini nodded a yes, his shyness now starting to fade. Charmander is staring at Beedee, you can't read whether it's anger or something else. "Hey Char, you're probably mad at me for not giving you a good fight. But understand that when I want a Pokemon, I don't fight the usual way I do. I'm not all talk and no go, you gonna see me in action if a wild Pokemon comes out and it's not my type. Don't be mad at me, will ya? I was just doing what a Trainer does. And you gonna be hanging out with me throughout my journey so I'll make sure you'll get to know how awesome I am," he explained, as always, there's a slight mix of his cockiness.

Charmander didn't respond but he looked away. "Eh, let's get our asses movin'," he said taking Charmander back to her Ball. Dratini wants to be in his Ball as well. "Eh? I thought you like it outside? Eh, never mind," he said as he took Dratini's Ball out and put him there as well.

Route 1
"Pfft, as usual. Enough wind to not sweat even if I'm sweaty, rustling grass and other crap. Come on out, whatever challenge it is," he thought as he walked around.

[[Well, there, I left you to decide if it's a Pokemon or a Trainer. ^.^]]
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 pm

(Only the mod that is modding your topic should add that information. I'm checking your app in comparison with a previous edition I copied to PC. Don't do it again)

No wild pokemon seemed to be present, rather a group ofstudents and a researcher. 'Alright students today we'l be learning about type advantages,' the instructor/researcher said confidently. 'Any questions?' Hands raised immediately. 'That aren't about why we have to learn this...' The hands lowered.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 10:47 am

[[I'm sorry. But after you've done so, I'm allowed to edit the format and style right? Not gonna add or remove any info, just the appearance of it. You know, images, bold, underline, center, that stuff.]]

Beedee looked at them.

[[Finally, a scenario I'm not familiar with. Now let's see how my daredevil-ness works here.]]

"The Daredevil" Trainer walks towards the group and looks at the instructor/researcher. "Excuse me. Mister, I hate schools and learning but if it's about Pokémon then I'm in. Mind if I serve as the demonstrator and a temporary bodyguard against the Pokémon here? They might even learn something else from me," he asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Beedee was looked at with anger by the researcher. She took her hand and slugged him in the face. "Does it look like I'm a male," she screamed at him, the students having broken out laughing at the trainer. The woman had long hair that was held up by a few clips. "As much as I'd like a bodyguard for these students, that's my job anyway!" She turned around and she hearded the students towards a wild pokemon. It was a poochyena. "Now students, who knows what type it is?" "It's a dark pokemon," a reply came, and the researcher smiled telling him that was correct. "Now someone go ahead and capture it. Sometimes if you throw a pokeball just right, you catch the pokemon by surprise and capture it easily." The students all looked at their instructor. "Really!?"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 1:57 pm

[[You didn't say the character is a girl. Eh, doesn't matter.]]

Believe it or not, Beedee has a God-given talent wherein physical pain can be suppressed. Not even he knows how that is possible. Not all of pain though, most of it. He rubs his reddish cheek but not bruised. "Can't even take a joke. Eh, whatever," he said not moving an inch but observing if she's that good. Beedee has this habit of seeing and proving that he's better than someone else.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 6:25 pm

The instructor picked outa student, letting the boy summon out his pokemon and battle the wild creature. It turned out that the trainer ended up losing, and the pokemon got the chance to run off. "Your battle strategy was a bit off," she said to him, noting that he had only used moves that weren't even offensive attacks. She wasn't even paying attention to Beedee anymore, not having taken his insult lightly. When she turned to see if there was another pokemon, she looked at him. "Would you just go away," she asked him. "Unless you want to help me teach these students, I don't want anythign to do with a jerk like you."

[[The point was that you didnt' know the gender, so the response could have been a variety of things, lulz]]
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 11:18 pm

"You do realize I'm a kid, right," he said and this instructor could be up for a big surprise about the words that will come out of such an age. Beedee walks closer as a yes. "Eh, you do realize Pokémon moves has their own types. Lemme show you how to fight effectively," he said as he started to walk around a bit hoping he'll spot a wild Pokémon or a Pokémon Trainer.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 am

The instructor grabbed beedee, thrwing him to the ground easily. 'You act as though I never said that moments ago! Get away from my clas or I'll call the oficer!'
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Beedee stands up, feeling the pain a bit. "Yeah well, child abuse or whatsoever. Eh, that the strongest you can do," he said making up for that little embarrassment. She's a girl so he can't make it up with a fist. "Ya know, I ain't a small fry and I think you crossed the line or something like that. How about we settle this in a battle and show these students how good you are," Beedee challenged for the first time ever against someone else.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 9:59 pm

'No,' the researcher yelled at him, pushing him back and back until he wasn't near the class. 'Now get!' She turned and walked to her studentd, asking them more questions and listening to theirs.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Beedee, frustrated and even more prided, chose to walk away. "Eh, teachers are no fun at all and that's all the time," he thought as he walked far from them but still in the grassy area and waited for either a wild Pokémon or Trainer to come out.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Nothing seemed to be showing up. A breeze was heard, but if zbeedee looked it was just the trees. A bit of bickering was heard. In the distance as a pan flew towards the trsiner.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:44 pm

[[Your frying pan...]]

The pan hits Beedee in his right shoulder before looking towards the direction where it came from.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:47 pm

A man and a woman wrre in their house. By looking in the window, it was easily told the two were fighting with vulgar language and violence. One threw a pan and thr other swung with s bat se ding it toeards zbeedee
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 pm

[[Why must the world be chaotic for a poor child? :D]]

Beedee dodged the bat and walked away farther. "What's wrong all of a sudden," he wonders as he walk around searching for either a Pokémon or a Trainer.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:54 pm

A few pokemon were heard chirping, one landing on Beedee's head. It chirped a bit more pecking at his head as if it were grass
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Beedee shakes his head trying to lose whatever Pokémon it is.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 pm

The pokemon didn't seem to want down as it pecked Beedee's head again. 'Spearow,' it called before pecking more. It grabbed s bit of his hair and yanked at it.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Beedee attempts to grab the Spearow and put it down on the ground quickly but carefully.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 11:01 pm

The spearow was a bit fierce, biting Beedee's hand before continuing to peck at his head and hair.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next