HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Gallade!
Gallade!

You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 22, 2010 7:27 pm

:O

*is deeply insulted that you think Smugleaf is better than Mijumaru and turns to sulk forever*
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Smugleaf IS better! Only, i can't name mine that, due to the JP games always only offering five spots for letters... I had to settle for 'Smugy', like 'Smuggy'.
NoToOwLz

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 8:55 am

shandera is my favorite and i hate roobuskin that thing is really a pain
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 5:28 pm

I quite like Hihidaruma now too ^_^
FlamingEmolga
FlamingEmolga

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Favourite: Zoroark, Emboar, Emolga, Zekrom, Chandelure, Galvantula, Scolipede and Excadrill
Least Favourite: Stunfisk, Gothita's Evo Chain, Solosis' Evo Chain, Munna and Ferroseed
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 01, 2011 3:40 pm

fav: zekrom, serperior, conkledurr, zoroark, simisage, gigalith, excadrill, throw, basculin (red), dwebble, ferroseed, sawsbuck (winter), amoongus, chandelure, axew, cobalion, and hydreigon
lessfav: mienshao, stunfisk, cubchoo, frillisk, vanillite, ducklett, gothita, and scraggy
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Zoroark and Zora fan here.

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Picking half the Unova dex shouldn't count as 'favorite' :P I tease.
Fave: Joltik
Least Fave: Patrat
Legend of Dratini
Legend of Dratini

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 2:47 am

I quite like Emolga and Druddigon. They're the main ones I've been using in the game. Unlike evryone else, I actually like and use Gothitelle.

I really don't like Stoutland, and Pidove is basically Pidgey, which is a bit unoriginal.

Edit: I don't like Trubbish either (bin bag?) or the Vanillite evolutions (ice cream cones). Animals just wouldn't look like that.
Blastoise
Blastoise

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 2:51 am

Trubbish is epic. I hate Vanillte, I happly melt it with my Simsear.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 8:28 am

Favs: Zoroark, Excadrill, Hydreigon, Zekrom
Least Favs: I dont like Trubbish, it doesnt really make sense.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 9:28 am

(I guess B/W faves only XD)
Fave: Zoroark, Oshawott, Blitz
Least Fave: Pansage, Pansear, Panpour
Who in the heck styled those monkey's hair! It's horrible
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Theyre similar to the Gym Leader owning the first forms hair.
Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Dewott for sure is up there <3 He's so cute <3<3 Ummm lesse...I also really like Zorua but I'm a dark lover...
Least Favorite? Lesse...Trubbish...Chandeluer (though I have one that I've been training from the beginning...in looks it's down on the list T.T why must the fire/ghost type be an inanimate object!?!? T.T)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 4:15 pm

My first time im oficially planning to use a dark type against elite 4, being Mandibuzz and Scrafty..

By the way, to explain Trubbish..

Dont you get it? It's in his name:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQduOd7Z1Vm4QvcMKPaHPzYFQ596pnN8bpJvHXJZKJTwvkHE1R1&t=1

Trubbish = Rubbish duhh no one likes him.

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 7:31 pm

For those who don't like trubbish because it's a garbage bag and not an animal: What about Pokemon like Grimer, Magnemite, Porygon, and Klink? Many of them came about because of humans. Grimer was born from the wastes humans produced. I imagine this is quite how Trubbish was formed.
Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 11:17 pm

*clears throat* I've got two best friends at my school..we do everything together...but that aside, one of them LOVES Trubbish...mainly because I don't like inanimate object pokemon *rolls eyes* He's making a team of them for a con ;/ And actually I don't like any of the pokemon that came around from human stuff ;/ I'm just...like that...<3<3
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 3:52 am

Yeah, you were right in your intro thread: Those hearts start to get rather annoying after a little while. Anyways, I don't really count artificial (man-made) Pokemon as Pokemon. Dunno, I just don't think they count. They're just not Pokemon.
Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 4:02 am

Lol sorry about the hearts T.T It's kinda something my fingers just do naturally after a while O,o I'll try to refrain from it xD And *nodnod* The uh man-made pokemon CANT count...its too odd.

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 4:33 am

Quibbloboy wrote:
Yeah, you were right in your intro thread: Those hearts start to get rather annoying after a little while. Anyways, I don't really count artificial (man-made) Pokemon as Pokemon. Dunno, I just don't think they count. They're just not Pokemon.

BAHAHAHAHA...
Technically speaking...ALL Pokemon are 'man-made' :3 no Pokemon are Pokemon in Q's eyes.
Orcakit
Orcakit

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 4:35 am

*facedesk* I think you knew what he meant xD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2