HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 4:07 pm

(I think I used Disable? >.> )
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 pm

wait i've edited it
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Edited which one? ._.'
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 4:15 pm

(wait i will make it again)
ok last attack. come on dwebble use your rock blast so i can catch it. come on lets go
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 4:20 pm

(Ah got it.)

Venonat managed to scrape in a Leech Life before the Rocks hit it and it hung on by a thread. It used another Leech Life to regain some health.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 4:21 pm

now he is weak. ok lets go pokeball nico said as he threw the pokeball
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 4:24 pm

The pokeball wiggled and rolled over as it clicked.

Congratulations! You caught a Venonat! Do you want to nickname it?
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 4:27 pm

(no nickname please.)
yes twilight i caught it ... twilight. nicholas didn't saw twilight anywhere, he twilight where are you he yelled
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 4:35 pm

"Here." She stepped out from behind a tree. "Congratulations!" She said looking at the pokeball containing Venonat.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 4:40 pm

why were you behind a tree? nicolas asked
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 7:51 am

"Well, a stray attack nearly hit me so I hid behind the tree." she said, looking around warily as if to expect a Tauros to come charging at them.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 06, 2013 9:54 pm

ah ok thought you were hiding from the battle he said while starting to laugh.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 07, 2013 10:03 am

Twilight chuckled a bit. "Nah not really. I could have taken that Venonat with my Pidgey, or withdraw a Pidove from the PC, or withdraw my sweet Vulpix." She said.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 07, 2013 12:20 pm

ah ok no problem but, i cant find the map the venonat got, do you know where it is know?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 07, 2013 12:37 pm

(You can control your captured pokemon.)

Venonat pointed towards a nearby tree, the one which Twilight was hiding behind. "Eh?" Venonat hopped over and clicked sadly at a ruffled piece of paper. "Ooops. Looks like I accidently stood on it..." Twilight said, goggling at the crushed map.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 07, 2013 11:05 pm

No problem you can still read it.thank you venonat he said as he petted vennonet on the said. it began to jump happily up and down. do you want to walk along with us he said as he saw venonat nodding ok lets go. Nico began to walk and venonat walked at the same tempo on the right of him. if the map is correct the next city should be nearby so lets do this he said.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Just then, a girl with funny black hair crashed into Nicolas. She fell onto the ground with an "Ouch!" and a Zorua poked her. The girl fixed her hair, then got up and brushed the dust off her clothes. That was when she noticed the two trainers.
"Oh! Sorry. Did I crash into you? I didn't know there was anyone her-"
She was cut off when a random lady came running shouting,
"Thief! Get that thief!"
The girl squeaked, then jet up the nearest tree.
"Think you two can get that lady off my tail?" she asked them in such a hushed voice only they could hear.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 12:14 pm

"Wait...you're the thief she's shouting about?" Twilight said, flinching. The lady came rushing up. "Er...no...I didn't see anyone...." Twilight lied, flushing red. But the lady didn't budge but chose to get rooted there and swirl around, looking for the girl.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 am

Sukina nodded, obviously a little apologetic. That's when she had an idea.
"Hey, Ardor! Transform into me and lure that lady away. When she's far enough, hide behind a tree and transform into a Spearow, then fly back here."
She was whispering to her Zorua, and the little Zorua agreed to do it. He plopped out of the tree behind the lady and quickly transformed into Sukina using his Illusion ability.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 10, 2013 7:58 am

(you have to go to the other topic. i've send you a mail with the link :) )
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)   Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben) - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

Adventure in a new town (flamelunar and iannabben)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8