HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 11:55 am

((You weren't when she posted, so I took over, and if you have to say anything else, just PM me...Don't spam in here.
Plus, she said I could post if I want))
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Umi soared into the air, spinning. She then rapidly decended on Onix. She had an amazing speed. As she drew closer she thought up a plan. She had gone with the power and speed setup to boost her next attack's power and speed obviously. Next she plotted her bonus. She decided to go with power and deffence, as that is what had ruined her previous attack. She spun while using Ice Beam to encase herself in ice. She looked like a flying ice needle. She then plotted a side bonus. This was going to increase her speed, maneuvrebility (mispelt xD) and power. So far her outline was: Fly to the top of the stadium, swoop down at great speeds, encase in ice and spin. Next she decided to use Dragon Rush to increase the power of the attack. She flew in aiming for Onix' head. Her strategy was to make him think she was going to do what she did last time and circle around him, even though she was going to hit him in the head.

OUTLINE: Umi flies ot the top of the stadium and swoops down at Onix at great speeds. She spins and uses Ice Beam to encase herself in ice. She holds the spin. She then uses Dragon Rush and aims for Onix' head.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Roark yelled "Not this time! Onix, use your tail and try to block her attack, and at the same time, try to wrap yourself around her, using Bind!" Onix slammed his tail against the Icy Umi, blocking the attack, but still getting a lot of damage. After that, he wrapped his tail over Umi, and right when he was going to start squeezing Umi, she slipped from the Bind, thus making it fail, because of it's slippery.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Umi used Dragon Rush on the ice to destroy it. She wished you knew Psychic as she could have moved the fragments and directed them at Onix. She was moving fast but landed neatly on her feet. She pushed back up again and repeated the previous move.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Onix was mad at Swablu, for easily avoiding Bind, and quickly used Iron Tail in rage. The Iron Tail hit the ice and it shattered, but moments after it was revelaed, that Onix fainted. Roark gritted his teeth(not sure if correct, used google translator xD) and threw another pokeball, which contained Cranidos. After he materialized, he quickly charged against Swablu, using Headbutt and at the same time roaring.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Swablu used Ice Beam in an attempt to stop Cranidos.

"Erm... I think that's cheating... Sorry I don't mean to nag or anythnig but..."
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 15, 2012 9:24 am

Cranidos didn't stop, and took the hit, but seemed like it didn't do anything, he didn't stop, nor did he slow down, he just kept running towards Swablu with terrifying speed, and now, his head was frozen, which should do even more damage, than a normal Headbutt, if it hits.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 15, 2012 12:49 pm

((Forgot to mention: Swablu cannot fly yet. Yes, flying Poke that can't fly. In order to simulate flight she jumps while using Dragon Rush to get into the air.))

Swablu had a plan. she waited for him to reach her, and then jumped. She placed her feet lightly on his head and and pushed off of it, sending her a few feet into the air. Her claws destroyed the ce on his head. Once in the air, she uses Ice Beam aiming for his legs.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 22, 2012 8:30 am

Roark saw what she was trying to do, and quickly yelled "Cranidos, jump!" And he made it! Barely, but Cranidos made it. And then, Roark saw something strange.. "Does your Swablu know how to fly?!" he yelled..
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 pm

"Okay no, she can't. You see I rescued her when she was a baby, and I guess since she had no parents that she knew of that were Altaria, since she had been abducted, she never really had anyone to copy so never learned. But we're trying to work on it, and with her cunning she has found a substitude," Luna explained.

Swablu descended and hopped off his head. It would seem stupid to hit his strongest body part but by hitting than no matter how hard he hits her she can just absorb the energy to ascend. She then broke into a diving Dragon Rush heading down at Cranidos form behind.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3